Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
999_1000.jpg

0005969407.jpg

75500445949016938386.jpg

999_1000.jpg

Waiting by the door...........

Something about this one stirs something in me.........maybe the tattoo.......maybe the little panties........hmmmm..........:devil:

Last edited:
No better place to have a landmark post then in my favourite thread... the thread that got me posting :D

took this from my favourite poster's Tumbler :kiss:

tumblr_m50allzwGq1rtc8qlo1_500.jpg

So, I loved your thread early on and life took me away for a bit and it seemed intimidating to come back and try to catch up on all of the wonderful images of you and all check out what all of these awesome women had to say...

But I finally did. Here are my current thoughts.
1- I love all of you women
2- I feel good about myself thanks to everyone here ; )
3- Jax you are one of the sexiest men with a creative mind and a camera and
4- I maybe shouldn't have tried to catch up all at once bc now all I want to do is jump someone : )

Please, keep sharing : )

I will indeed 'keep going'. All I need are pic series ideas!

This comment definitely put a smile on my face.

I'm glad life has slowed down enough for you to be able to contribute to this wonderful playland. As far as your thoughts go...allow me to retort:
1. I thoroughly enjoy all of the women in my thread too!
2. You should feel great about yourself regardless of everyone here. You're truly beautiful.
3. I'm humbled. Thank you. (You're quite the shutterbug as well!)
4. Jump away!!

Thanks again for putting a huge smile on my face with your comment. :D

I vote for a new series in black and white. You look sexy in color.....but there is just something erotic about black and white!

Insert replacement for a comment that now makes no sense because someone arbitrarily decided they didn't like the photo about which the comment was made.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back