Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

Roseann, there is nothing that I love more than a woman with a strong healthy bush. Your's is magnificent.

Thanks for the compliment, but it's strictly past tense for the foreseeable future. As I've explained elsewhere on my thread I quickly took to all the pleasurable sensations I felt when my pubic hair was closely trimmed for the first time earlier this year.

Rose

nuzzling through the bush before licking those hidden pussy lips!!
instant hard on with the pics!!!

Thanks, Zach. My labia do enjoy being licked and it's great to know that a stray pubic hair or two ... or many more ... wouldn't deter you. I hope you put your hard-on to good use.

Rose

hi

mature women can be very hott as are you.youve got it,show it use it,enjoy it.

Thanks to you and that special friend for convincing you to post these sexy shots Rose.
I love them! :p's

You're welcome, Len. There's almost nothing I wouldn't do for her. Nice to know that you liked these photos so much. Thanks.

Rose

All women can be hot ... It's not always a visual thing :)

But you look VERY hot as well :D

I share your sentiment about all women completely. I only wish I'd realized that when I was in my 20's. I think I look hot because that's how I feel about myself now. Thanks for the compliment.

Rose

mature women can be very hott as are you.youve got it,show it use it,enjoy it.

Thanks for the compliments. Showing it here is what makes Lit so much fun for me. Not as much fun as using it and enjoying it, but very, very close.

Rose

Thanks. I like to think that I look hot because that's how I feel about myself. At least most of the time when I'm not experiencing one of my (infrequent, thankfully) blue moods.

Rose

If you ever have a blue mood you certainly keep it well concealed. I am always drawn to your thread by your intelligence and good humour which I find sexy, and then when you add your well shot photos..... makes every visit to your thread an absolute delight.
Alex.

I've received a number of requests via PM's to share some more photos of my pubic hair at its overgrown max when I was younger. I decided to drop my usual resistance to agreeing to do so when a very special woman made the same request. So here are three taken in 1974 when I was 28.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/knn4436ustpelgd/6952148303_6f8e5246a6_o''.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qm985sybh68iaar/7106648819_47f298e44e_o.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/13z13tezgtvvcr3/6952963262_748c4bf205_o'.jpg

Rose

Wow :)
Great pics :devil:
Thank you:rose:

I've received a number of requests via PM's to share some more photos of my pubic hair at its overgrown max when I was younger. I decided to drop my usual resistance to agreeing to do so when a very special woman made the same request. So here are three taken in 1974 when I was 28.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/knn4436ustpelgd/6952148303_6f8e5246a6_o''.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qm985sybh68iaar/7106648819_47f298e44e_o.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/13z13tezgtvvcr3/6952963262_748c4bf205_o'.jpg

Rose

Smile, they are interesting, in 1974 digi cameras where not around, so you have been carrrying them for the right occasion? There is lots of hair, tell us when you got rid of it, I would have loved to have given you a trim, because I love the taste of a woman.

Thinking back to when I was 28, I had hair, so did the wife, thats how I found I could not stand hair in my mouth ;)

I share your sentiment about all women completely. I only wish I'd realized that when I was in my 20's. I think I look hot because that's how I feel about myself now. Thanks for the compliment.

Rose

I think a lot of people wish they had the confidence they have now when they were younger ... I certainly do now I'm a shadow of my teenage self.

I think a lot of people wish they had the confidence they have now when they were younger ... I certainly do now I'm a shadow of my teenage self.

The attributes of your teenage self that have been dissolving into shadows have been replaced by wisdom and knowledge that only growth and experience can bring. From what you've written you seem much the better for the changes.

Rose

Smile, they are interesting, in 1974 digi cameras where not around, so you have been carrrying them for the right occasion? There is lots of hair, tell us when you got rid of it, I would have loved to have given you a trim, because I love the taste of a woman.

Thinking back to when I was 28, I had hair, so did the wife, thats how I found I could not stand hair in my mouth ;)

My first very close trim was earlier this year, April to be precise. When I have more time I may tell the full backstory. I was reluctant at best but was surprised from the shower I took immediately after the trim as to how much I liked the feel and sensitivity of my newly shorn outer labia.

The occasional stray hair was just an occupational hazard. Never that much of an annoyance to deter either my photographer or me from seeing our endeavors through to completion.

Rose

Thanks. I like to think that I look hot because that's how I feel about myself. At least most of the time when I'm not experiencing one of my (infrequent, thankfully) blue moods.

Rose

If you ever have a blue mood you certainly keep it well concealed. I am always drawn to your thread by your intelligence and good humour which I find sexy, and then when you add your well shot photos..... makes every visit to your thread an absolute delight.
Alex.

Thanks, Alex. It was one of those rare blue periods that prompted me to start my thread and fashion its title the way I did as I've tried to explain in my early posts. The reception I received help immeasurably to dispel the funk I was temporarily experiencing.

Thanks for your compliments and I hope I'll be able to live up to your expectations in the future.

Rose

My first very close trim was earlier this year, April to be precise. When I have more time I may tell the full backstory. I was reluctant at best but was surprised from the shower I took immediately after the trim as to how much I liked the feel and sensitivity of my newly shorn outer labia.

The occasional stray hair was just an occupational hazard. Never that much of an annoyance to deter either my photographer or me from seeing our endeavors through to completion.

Rose

Yes I trimed mine about 15 years back because hmmmm hairs kept getting caught in my foreskin, and it can be quite painfull and uncomfortable, so I got scissors out and cut back, i liked the feeling, then later iI used my electric hair trimmer, and now I use my electric razor, do it about every 2 weeks.

What beautiful pictures Rose...

Its obvious you enjoy your body. Thank you for letting us enjoy both your body and mind.

OQ

What beautiful pictures Rose...

Its obvious you enjoy your body. Thank you for letting us enjoy both your body and mind.

OQ

Thanks, OQ. It's so nice to know that another woman likes my body, but the real way into my affections is reading that you like my mind as well.

Rose

Thanks, OQ. It's so nice to know that another woman likes my body, but the real way into my affections is reading that you like my mind as well.

Rose

What book has caught your imagination recently Rose, and do you ever stray into the erotic fiction section of your local book shop?
I hope you don't find my questions too intrusive, because I have another.
How do you manage to keep your body so svelte? Do you keep to a fairly strict exercise programme,or are you naturally slim.

Rose,

Always a delight to see your pics and posts. Hope you are doing well and looking forward to more from you here. Heath

Back