What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:

Bwahahaha!!!

Cue cards! *snerk*

Sometimes one is in the mood for a delicate meal, instead of being eaten like a ham sandwich.

That's only because I petted the teacher.

Oh really? I never had cue cards for that. Silly boy. It cums naturally for me.

Wow, two gorgeous women engaged in a public tongue-lashing!! That is sexy! Cunninglinguists at work...

i wish i had this to give to the woman that was working at the deli counter this morning.

tumblr_m8nqdaSoWo1qak0uxo1_500.jpg

Tell me about it! I wish I had that to pass out at a few places! Customer Service is so out of whack anymore!

it's getting where i'm getting tired of being nice to people who don't deserve it. i'm on ticking time bomb mode and my patience is running really thin with people like that.

it's getting where i'm getting tired of being nice to people who don't deserve it. i'm on ticking time bomb mode and my patience is running really thin with people like that.

LOL! I know what you mean! But, you are better than that, which is why you need to go out of your way to be sappy sweet to those types of people. It makes them look bad to every one around them.

Since I won't be getting laid anytime soon, I should probably attend to other needs. Specifically: food. I'm thinking...ribs. Ribs, steak fries, butter-drenched corn on the cob, and flaky, fresh from the oven biscuits. Not nearly as satisfying as sex, but it'll have to suffice.

Since I won't be getting laid anytime soon, I should probably attend to other needs. Specifically: food. I'm thinking...ribs. Ribs, steak fries, butter-drenched corn on the cob, and flaky, fresh from the oven biscuits. Not nearly as satisfying as sex, but it'll have to suffice.

You cook; I'll do the dishes. ;) or maybe that would be putting my hands to the wrong task?

You cook; I'll do the dishes. ;) or maybe that would be putting my hands to the wrong task?

If you're looking to do your share in the kitchen, then washing the dishes would be an appropriate task. If you're still trying to alleviate your sexual frustration, I think you'll find the chore of washing dishes woefully inadequate.

What a really bad mood I have been in today. Highly agitated. Not sure why and she didn't deserve to have to be around it. I think I am just overly stressed the fuck out. No that isn't right, I know I am.

Last edited:

dayum that sounds good! hell, i'll fuck ya!!:)

I'm not ready to say goodbye yet. I'm honestly not. Yes, it's selfish, and I know you have to go, but I'm still not ready to say goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back