Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Old 07-29-2018, 11:25 AM   #326
AlwaysHungry
gadfly / bluesman

https://pbs****img.com/media/DjR2rTqXoAAK6qX.jpg

Last edited by AlwaysHungry : 07-29-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Old 07-29-2018, 07:28 PM   #327
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Trump tweets to claim he ‘turned down’ Robert Mueller to head FBI right before he was appointed to investigate collusion

Quote:
President Donald Trump now claims that he “turned down” Robert Mueller to head the FBI “one day before” he was appointed special prosecutor to look into Trump’s collusion with Russia in the 2016 presidential campaign.

Trump also claimed that the men have a “very nasty & contentious business relationship.”

Mueller led the FBI for more than a decade following the 9/11 attacks. He served beyond the normal 10-year term at President Obama’s request before finally retiring. He was appointed special prosecutor in May 2017 at age 72.

Previous reports attributed to anonymous sources had said that Mueller had interviewed with Trump the day before the appointment, but not that Mueller has been “turned down.”
At 72 Bob was looking forward to a retirement, but now that he's SC, he's mad at Trump for forcing him back to work!

Here My Stories

Creative Copulation - Gods do it too!

My New Best Friend, for our VE's

Spreading Seeds Sagas- Can a young man find happiness in a world where there ten women for every man?

"Fiction writers are just liars with typing skills."

Old 08-01-2018, 06:47 AM   #328
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Former Army JAG reveals the reason Trump should be scared if Mueller doesn’t subpoena him

Quote:
ormer Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps (JAG) Glenn Kirschner revealed Tuesday that President Donald Trump might not be on the list of those Robert Mueller wants to question because he’s become a target of the investigation. Kirscher also noted that Paul Manafort might not actually flip if he’s fearful of what Russia might do to his family.

According to Kirschner, the Department of Justice has a policy that they don’t subpoena targets of an investigation. He explained it was because “a grand jury subpoena is a court order directing the person to come in, appear and testify truthfully before the grand jury.”

A target, by definition, however, has a Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination, “because we’re looking to indict them,” he said. Therefore, they don’t subpoena a target.

“I think the more time passes, the more likely it is that the people that Bob Mueller has not subpoenaed have ripened into targets of the investigation that would go for the president for Jared Kushner and Roger Stone and on Don Jr.”
I bet the Bookkeeper blabs his ass off.

Here My Stories

Spreading Seeds Sagas- Can a young man find happiness in a world where there ten women for every man?

Old 08-03-2018, 04:40 PM   #329
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

The Rocket Docket Rag

Bookkeeper says Manafort was broke in 2016 and lied to banks

Quote:
Alexandria, Virginia (CNN) Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's longtime bookkeeper testified Thursday that Manafort was in serious financial trouble in 2016 after his lobbying business dried up, and he and his deputy Rick Gates sent several fake, inflated income business statements to banks.
View this interactive content on CNN.com

The third day of the Manafort trial saw the prosecution shift from describing Manafort's lavish lifestyle -- new details Thursday included a $10,000 karaoke machine and the "biggest pond in the Hamptons" -- to the core of their case: alleged tax and banking crimes committed when Manafort desperately needed money.

Bookkeeper Heather Washkuhn told jurors that Manafort sent a financial statement to Federal Savings Bank saying his company had made $3 million the first nine months of 2016, when his firm had actually lost more than $1 million the first 11 months of that year.

In another instance, Washkuhn said Manafort's company made $400,000, but then Manafort told Banc of California it made almost $4.5 million.

"There's a lot of changes," Washkuhn said. "There's about a $4 million difference."
Absolutely Trumpian!

Here My Stories

Old 08-03-2018, 10:25 PM   #330
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck

"There is now highly credible evidence that the president of the United States is committing obstruction of justice in real time, right before our eyes."

- Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut (Democrat) August 2, 2018

http://www.chroniclet.com/national-n...n-opinion.html

Old 08-06-2018, 04:05 PM   #331
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

White House bureau chief tells MSNBC: Trump showing ‘anxiety’ over future indictments from Mueller

Quote:
The White House bureau chief for The Washington Post on Monday suggested President Donald Trump’s public “anxiety” may stem from a fear of more indictments by special counsel Robert Mueller.

“A lot has happened in the last few weeks in terms of the Mueller investigation and the changing stories,” noted MSNBC anchor Katy Tur. “Could the president be feeling a bit boxed in? More box in now than he has yet?

“Oh, yeah, he could be boxed in, certainly,” the Post‘s Philip Rucker replied.

“I think he feels that way,” he observed. “He certainly appears to be feeling that way based on the anxiety that he is showing publicly in his comments.”

Here My Stories

Old 08-06-2018, 04:09 PM   #332
KeithD
Literotica Guru

No joke, Sherlock.

Old 08-07-2018, 07:09 PM   #333
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck

Happy Birthday, Bob Mueller!

August 7, 1944

Old 08-12-2018, 01:47 AM   #334
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Fox News host Jeanine Pirro debuts bonkers new theory about Bob Mueller taking pay-off from Russian oligarch

WTF?

Quote:
On her Saturday night show, Fox News host Jeanine Pirro introduced a bonkers new theory about special prosecutor Bob Mueller being a criminal who took pay-offs from a Russian oligarch and who will soon need his own attorney.

“Bob, I really think it’s time to give up your phony investigation and get yourself your own criminal defense attorney,” Pirro said.

Pirro’s monologue began with her normal talking points, such as claiming that the Mueller investigation, which has already led to a bevy of criminal charges against people close to Trump, was a fraud.

“Are you using the Christopher Steele fake dossier as the basis of your investigation?” Pirro asked, apparently forgetting about the emails in which Donald Trump Jr. discussed getting “dirt” on Hillary Clinton through a Kremlin spy.

It was unclear what Pirro was talking about during the bonkers rant.
Derp, de derp Derp!

Here My Stories

Old 08-12-2018, 06:39 AM   #335
RubenR
Literotica Guru

There are crazy theories about everything and anything. Those are just idiots; this doesn't say anything about the Republicans in general. Should you pay attention to every weirdo on the world?

Old 08-12-2018, 06:55 AM   #336
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenR View Post
There are crazy theories about everything and anything. Those are just idiots; this doesn't say anything about the Republicans in general. Should you pay attention to every weirdo on the world?
I see the Wing Nut establishment flailing about in panic that their Golden Boy is going to jail, and they are desperate to try anything they think will sell. Sort of "WTF WIng Nut?"

Here My Stories

Old 08-15-2018, 12:11 AM   #337
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck

Maxine Waters
@RepMaxineWaters
·
Can you believe Federal Savings Bank's CEO forced through a $16 million loan for Paul "Money Laundering" Manafort all because the CEO wanted to be in Trump's swamp cabinet? How many small businesses could have benefitted from those funds ?

12:10 PM · Aug 14, 2018

Old 08-18-2018, 03:25 PM   #338
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

White House counsel McGahn has spent the past nine months sharing private Trump information with Mueller investigators

Quote:
White House counsel Donald F. McGahn II has “cooperated extensively” with special counsel Robert Mueller, The New York Times reported Saturday.

McGahn has spent over 30 hours in voluntary interviews with special counsel investigators over the last nine months.

The White House counsel reportedly shared information that investigators would not have otherwise learned.

“For a lawyer to share so much with investigators scrutinizing his client is unusual,” The Times explained. “Lawyers are rarely so open with investigators, not only because they are advocating on behalf of their clients but also because their conversations with clients are potentially shielded by attorney-client privilege, and in the case of presidents, executive privilege.”
Cooperation is much preferred to incarceration.

Here My Stories

Old 08-18-2018, 03:34 PM   #339
KeithD
Literotica Guru

Now, if they can put a lock on the outside of Trump's bedroom door while he's in there and after they have gotten hold of his cellphone.

Old 08-18-2018, 03:42 PM   #340
jaF0
Worthless Toad

How would the Times know what was said?

< ~~~: Silently Enraged :~~~ >
No, I'm not OK.

Old 08-18-2018, 03:52 PM   #341
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

The people on Trump’s hit list aren’t enemies — they are witnesses

Quote:
What Trump is doing by yanking their security clearances or threatening to do so isn’t punishing them. He’s cutting them loose, and it’s going to backfire on him.

Rachel Maddow did a brilliant job on her show on Thursday night showing several of those on Trump’s enemies list testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee in May of 2017. She was making another point, that pulling their security clearances will end the ability of any of Trump’s enemies to consult their personal papers and notes from their time in government service when preparing to give testimony before either congress or Mueller’s grand jury because their notes and papers contain secrets.

But the tape of those hearings also showed something else. It showed that the “secrets” Brennan, and Comey, and Yates and Clapper and the rest of them learned were actually knowledge of crimes that were committed by the Trump campaign. They were secrets only because of their official positions and security clearances. But the knowledge they had was real.
All these "disgruntled employees" are lying? What were they doing when they were 'gruntled?'

Here My Stories

Old 08-21-2018, 08:50 PM   #342
sharingfantasies
Ratiocinator

Location: No longer with 14 million other people. In a cabin in the pines.
Guess Bob is busy.

Paul Manafort, President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman, on eight counts involving bank and tax fraud.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...raud/23506640/

Michael Cohen, who pleaded guilty Tuesday afternoon to eight counts of tax evasion, bank fraud and campaign finance violations, including two counts related to hush-money payments made to women "at the direction of" Trump.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ller/23506682/

Turns out I was an invigilator in the past.

Old 08-27-2018, 08:24 PM   #343
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Paul Manafort wants a plea deal from Robert Mueller — but he probably won’t get one

Quote:
Lawyers for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort sought a plea deal from special counsel Robert Mueller to avoid trial in D.C. in September — but the talks reportedly “broke down.”

Sources close to the talks told the Wall Street Journal that the talks stalled after unspecified issues were raised by Mueller.
25 to Life,or GTFO!

Here My Stories

Old 09-12-2018, 03:46 AM   #344
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Manafort in talks with Mueller about a plea deal as his second trial looms

Now he wants a deal?

How about, roll on Trump, the Rubles and the Russian mob for 5-10years and confiscation?

Quote:
Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort is in plea deal talks with special counsel Robert Mueller as his second trial looms.

The Washington Post reported that two people close to the discussions said the talks “indicate a possible shift in strategy for Manafort” and don’t necessarily mean Mueller will give him a plea.

Here My Stories

Old 09-14-2018, 02:38 PM   #345
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Manafort pleads Guilty to two charges

Will he roll on Trump?

Sarah Sanders insists Paul Manafort’s guilty plea has ‘absolutely nothing’ to do with Trump

Quote:
Manafort on Friday pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the United States and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice brought by Mueller’s team. Other counts were dropped.
Dun dun dun Dunnn!

Here My Stories

Old 09-14-2018, 03:33 PM   #346
KeithD
Literotica Guru

More important, Manafort's guilty plea included a cooperation agreement. Manafort joins the flipped. He knows what happened with the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians. He knows the circumstances of becoming Trump's campaign manager with his own connections with the Russians. Sarah Sanders this morning said that the Manafort conviction has no connection to Trump. I laughed.

Old 09-14-2018, 05:40 PM   #347
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Flip Flopper!

Will Bob indite the Prez?

Here My Stories

Old 09-14-2018, 05:41 PM   #348
KeithD
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackLuis View Post
Flip Flopper!

Will Bob indite the Prez?
He may not have to. God may take care of Trump by stroking him out. 72, obese, highly stressed, bone spurs ().

Old 10-19-2018, 05:57 PM   #349
phrodeau
Literotica Guru

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/18/polit...ler/index.html

Paul Manafort is spending a lot of time with Robert Mueller lately. A LOT.
Quote:
"[Manafort] and his lawyers have visited Mueller's office in Washington at least nine times in the last four weeks, a strong indication that the special counsel is moving at a steady clip."

Manafort is in the Mueller offices for around six hours at each visit. That's more than 50 hours that we know Manafort has spent in Mueller's offices in just the past 28 days!

Old 10-19-2018, 06:16 PM   #350
Kirkrapine
Literotica Guru

Why can't Mueller please publish all his non-classified findings before the midterms?!
"When it shall be said in any country in the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance nor distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes are not oppressive; the rational world is my friend, because I am a friend of its happiness: When these things can be said, then may the country boast of its constitution and its government."

-- Thomas Paine

"The Communist and the Catholic are alike in that they assume an opponent cannot be both honest and intelligent."

-- George Orwell