bashfull said:
Each button unfastens...a prelude to the melding of our flesh. My shirt opens at the top, revealing my throat, my shoulders, my chest. Your eyes cast a flicker of concern as they are drawn to the scar at the top of my left pectoral...a reminder of my younger, more violent days. I am apprehensive as I wonder how you will react as you discover the other wounds.

Your eyes however, reflect concern...and perhaps an understanding that those days are over. Now, those experiences make me who I am today, that while I understand violence, I also understand peace.

If that woman were me, Bash...I would slowly trace that scar with my finger and replace it with kisses...

Honey123 said:
If that woman were me, Bash...I would slowly trace that scar with my finger and replace it with kisses...

ooo...good idea. <<see, I need a woman's input to tell me how the other side thinks>>>

bashfull said:
Each button unfastens...a prelude to the melding of our flesh. My shirt opens at the top, revealing my throat, my shoulders, my chest. Your eyes cast a flicker of concern as they are drawn to the scar at the top of my left pectoral...a reminder of my younger, more violent days. I am apprehensive as I wonder how you will react as you discover the other wounds.

Your eyes however, reflect concern...and perhaps an understanding that those days are over. Now, those experiences make me who I am today, that while I understand violence, I also understand peace.

Seeing my hesitation, you take the initiative. Your fingers slide inside your billowing blouse. Your hand parts the fabric, allowing me to view the rise of your breasts...the subtle swell of the valley leading to hidden nectar. Fingers flicking across the skin...a prelude to my kisses.

In response, I unfasten more buttons until all are undone. Draping from my shoulders, the sprites whip my shirttails behind me. Our gazes hold as you open yours...

Hands falling to my buckle of my jeans, I watch as you place your thumbs inside the waistband of your gossamer skirt. Our eyes locked, my pants part.

bashfull said:
Seeing my hesitation, you take the initiative. Your fingers slide inside your billowing blouse. Your hand parts the fabric, allowing me to view the rise of your breasts...the subtle swell of the valley leading to hidden nectar. Fingers flicking across the skin...a prelude to my kisses.

In response, I unfasten more buttons until all are undone. Draping from my shoulders, the sprites whip my shirttails behind me. Our gazes hold as you open yours...

Hands falling to my buckle of my jeans, I watch as you place your thumbs inside the waistband of your gossamer skirt. Our eyes locked, my pants part.

*An aside:

I went back and read all the posts from page 1...There is one recurring theme - you are very sensual.

Honey123 said:
*An aside:

I went back and read all the posts from page 1...There is one recurring theme - you are very sensual.

<<hoping that is a good thing>>>

Thank you, darlin'. Comming from you, that is high praise indeed.

:kiss:

bashfull said:

I gasp as you slowly, promisingly, reveal the sensuous curve of first one hip...then the other....my mind longs to rest my hands...trace those hips...kiss the rise...

You stop, waiting for me to follow. In my rapture of your beauty, I'd forgotten that I, too, must lower and reveal. Slowly, hesitantly, I unzip my jeans, letting the fly open, revealing my hair and my engorgement and the fact that I am not wearing underwear today. Now the sprite whip again at my shirttails, whisking them behind, my pants unzipped, flaps open, as I drop one side....

bashfull said:
I gasp as you slowly, promisingly, reveal the sensuous curve of first one hip...then the other....my mind longs to rest my hands...trace those hips...kiss the rise...

You stop, waiting for me to follow. In my rapture of your beauty, I'd forgotten that I, too, must lower and reveal. Slowly, hesitantly, I unzip my jeans, letting the fly open, revealing my hair and my engorgement and the fact that I am not wearing underwear today. Now the sprite whip again at my shirttails, whisking them behind, my pants unzipped, flaps open, as I drop one side....

Please continue, Bash...I need this to take me into the weekend.. :heart:

Honey123 said:
Please continue, Bash...I need this to take me into the weekend.. :heart:

Dang...missed the weekend! Can I make it up to ya with a week, darlin'?

bashfull said:
Dang...missed the weekend! Can I make it up to ya with a week, darlin'?

I think that's the only proper thing for a gentleman to do..

bashfull said:

My hip displayed, my fingers nervous as I await your approval. A smile graces your pouty lips and you lower your skirt over your hips, revealing the sensuous curves...curves I long to explore. Your tummy melding with your upper pelvis, a resting spot for my cheek.

Bash....where are you musings?

I sure hope some woman hasn't taken your interest away from this thread... :kiss:

Honey123 said:
Bash....where are you musings?

I sure hope some woman hasn't taken your interest away from this thread... :kiss:

Just taking care of business, darlin'. And trying to think of how to continue the story... :kiss:

bashfull said:
Just taking care of business, darlin'. And trying to think of how to continue the story... :kiss:

:(

Well, as always I will be waiting to read your words.. :heart:

bashfull said:
My hip displayed, my fingers nervous as I await your approval. A smile graces your pouty lips and you lower your skirt over your hips, revealing the sensuous curves...curves I long to explore. Your tummy melding with your upper pelvis, a resting spot for my cheek.

Your skirt drops to the ground...you stand tall, arms at your sides now...open to my admiration. Lifting first your left foot, then your right, you step out of it...and forward to me. Determined in your stride, each step brings you closer....closer...I can feel your breath now.

Forgotten, my hands still hold to my jeans. You reach out, the corners of your mouth upturned, sliding your hands over mine. Your touch telling me to let you do the rest. Sliping your hands over my hips and inside, you slowly lower them over my thighs...as you continue to stare into my eyes...lowering yourself, ever so slowly, to your knees....my jeans following...my want bold and strong before you.

Bash, I love what you write. Takes me to a place I don't think I ever want to leave. Very sensual, very loving, very, very hot. Thanks, hon. :kiss:

BeachGurl2 said:
Bash, I love what you write. Takes me to a place I don't think I ever want to leave. Very sensual, very loving, very, very hot. Thanks, hon. :kiss:

Wow...thank you for your praise, darlin'. I'm flattered.

:rose:

Bash

Honey123 said:
I think you know how to keep me cumming, lover

Oh boy, I can just imagine her whispering that....whew! I think I need a few minutes ya'll...ok.....maybe on a few seconds!

bashfull said:
Oh boy, I can just imagine her whispering that....whew! I think I need a few minutes ya'll...ok.....maybe on a few seconds!

actually I have a really horrendous voice...nasly and all....

Back