High society bitch (open RP)

He looked at her in the eyes and saw the dear in her eyes and the tears rolling down the side of her face. He got off of her and sat back down on the seat. "I'm so so sorry I don't know what came over me. I really didn't mean to hurt you like that." He knew he'd gone overboard now and she would probably never forgive him for this. He opened the door and stepped out of her limo. "I'm sorry. I hope one day you can forgive me." He closed the door and started to walk away. He stopped before walking back into the hotel and walked back to her limo an leaned in through window. "I'm not going to school today. Just tell them I got sick or something." He walked away and walked back to his room. He fell back on his bed and hit his head. "You idiot. You fucking idiot what the fuck do you think you're doing!" He yelled at himself as he hit his head over and over.
 
She was stunned totally stunned she didn't know what to say when he finally got off her. She wiped her tear away. She was shocked he could turn like that but love does crazy things to people. She watched him walk away and it was breaking her heart. She just nodded when he said "I'm not going to school today. Just tell them I got sick or something." She sat in the limo and decided to get her driver to ring into to school to say neither her or him were coming into today. She had been scared of him but he needed her so she went in the hotel and up to his penthouse. She heard him yelling at himself and hitting himself she ran in. "Please stop it I'm here for you, I love you okay I love you and I'm here for you." She said sitting on the bed.
 
He heard the elevator door open and someone walk into his room. Without looking at who it was he yelled out. "Get the hell out of here I don't want to see anyone right now. I don't care what you want." He heard her voice ask him to stop it and turned around to look at her. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in school by now?" He looked at her, her eyes still showing signs of the tears he made her shed earlier.
 
"Well I'm here cause I love you and I'm not going today I want to be with you. I want to be with you I love you. We need to be together right now things are weird and I love you so I'm here with you." She stroked his leg as she looked at him. She sat on the bed she held him. She kissed his forehead. "I love you baby nothing you can do will change it because I want to be with you.".
 
He heard her say she loved him so much right now he was curious why she was saying it so easily right now when she said she didn't want to be the first to say it earlier. He looked at her and smiled. He still wasn't sure if this was love but knowing she was putting school to one side for him made him happy. He buried his head in her so best as she held him and smiled even more excited about the feeling of her soft breasts pressed against his face. He knew this wasn't love just lust for her sexy body. He hugged her back and held her close to him.
 
She looked at him she was shocked how she was okay saying she loved him because she did love him and she felt like he needed to hear it. She didn't know if he felt the same for him. She loved him she really did and she didn't want to leave him like this. She stroked his head as he buried his head in her chest. "Babes I understand if you don't feel the same way for me. I'm always going to be here for you cause I care a lot for you." She kissed his head as she stroked his back. "What came over you in the car I've never seen you like that I've never been scared of you."
 
He looked up at her with a frown on his face and spoke. "It's not that I dot feel the same way about you Jasmin." He said sitting up and looking into her eyes. "It's that I feel like you're pushing me into telling you that I love you when I'm not sure if that's really how I feel." He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. "I like you a lot and I care about you and I don't want to lose you but I'm not sure if that's enough to call it love." He kissed the top of her head. He looked away and let her go. "I'm sorry about that. It had to do with the whole pushing me to tell you I love you part from before." He moved away from her and sat on the edge of the bed opposite of her. "I was so mad and annoyed I let my instincts take over and that's what happened." He put his elbows on his lap and covered his face with his hands. "I'm sorry about scaring you and hurting you. You have to believe me I didn't mean for that to happen."
 
(Its Yasmin with a y)

"I don't want to push you into saying anything and nots like that to be honest I don't even know if I want hear you say it." She was getting a little annoyed and cold towards him but she was trying hard to keep those feelings down. She closed her eyes for a minute and told herself to stop the coldness which she did. "Well you can call it whatever you want I don't mind I really don't cause I was only saying I love you because you came out and said to me. I don't love you." She said viciously she always lashed out viciously when she was hurting. She did love him but now she was hiding it. "I never pushed into saying never held a gun to your head making you say it. Fuck your man no girl like me can make you do anything. So your natural instincts are to pounce on someone who's always been there and always believed in you. I don't know if our friendship can last this."
 
(Yes I know sorry my iPhone autocorrected it to a j)

He looked back at her "ok fine if you don't love me can we just go back to the way things were?" He moved closer to her and grabbed one of her hands. "To just having fun and being ourselves? Playing games with each other and carefree about the future?" He asked hoping things would just go back to the way things were.
 
"I've never loved you I probably won't ever cause I don't even like you that much cause your just fuck to me." She was lashing out at him because she was hurting. "Yeah back to having fun and games just to warn my games are getting nasty and wilder. You know me I play dirty and that's how I'm playing dirty. Well I'm not going to school but I might go home leave you to be alone." She looked at the floor turning off in love Yasmin and going to full blown bitch mode. She was going to mess with him the way he had messed with her and now a plan was starting in her head.
 
"Gahhhh" he shouted and threw himself back onto the bed. "Why are girls so complicated. I wish I was just gay or something." He yelled out loud. He looked at her face and knew she was planning something. He didn't know what but knowing her it was something had. He didn't care he wasn't going to give up he would take her head on until she stopped this nonsense. "Why don't you just stay and we can have some fun?" He asked her playing with her knowing she would lash out at him for that.
 
"Eww so your saying wanting to fuck a guy instead me." She smirked at him as she slapped his chest playfully. "Your lucky I'm still here now that you've said you wish you were gay." She laughed.
"Well why not let's have some fun." She knew he was expecting her to lash out but she decided to the opposite of everything he expected she wanted to fuck with his head. She pushed him hard against the head board. "Well were going back to our old ways so let's go back way back when I use to be in charge here." She pulled his trousers off then his boxers. "Do you remember I use to control you here in your bedroom."
 
"What?! No I didn't really mean it you crazy psychopath. I'm just saying girls can be to much trouble sometimes." He didn't think she would take that serious. She watched her smile and playfully hit his chest thinking "she's definitely planning something evil now. Bring it on little girl." He smiled back remembering all the bad things she had done in the past and how to counter her. He was even more surprised to see her agree to just have fun. He fell back looking at her still smiling waiting for her to make her move. "Yeah I remember that. What are you going to go all BDSM on me now or what?" He asked grinning. They'd never done anything like that so he knew he was probably safe from that. He lifted his hips to help her remove his clothing and sat back up to remove hers. "Alright I'm game what do you have in mind?" He grabbed stroked her legs still grinning at her.
 
"Well maybe I am psychopath but your the one who wants to fuck the crazy lady." She said laughing. "You know your not that easy sometimes either you always try and deliberately embarrass me." She bite her lip the way she knew it drove him crazy. "Oh come on BDSM is so not you." She ran her hands over his body. Now they were both undressed she was going to have her fun. "I was thinking more like I'd tie your hands up." She said going into the draw by the bed to find something to tie his hands with. She tied his hands together with a tie.
"Now I'm in charge I want you to beg the way you make beg." She bite his neck.
 
He looked at her with raised eyebrows. "When the crazy lady has a ridiculously hot body like yours the crazy part doesn't really matter as much anymore." He chuckled and grinned at her. "And I'm not trying to embarrass you. I'm trying to pull out the kinky side in you." He grinned running his fingers up and down her body. His cock twitched watching her bite her lip, it was one of the hottest things she could ever do. "It's not me but it is you now then?" He looked seriously into her eyes. He looked up at her curiously wondering what she was planning. Every time he tried to tie her hands up she'd freak out but now she was tying his with no problem. He moaned as she bit his neck. "Oh fuck that's great mmm yes more more please more." He wiggled his arms trying to untie himself.
 
"Yes I'm a crazy lady with a hot body and I drive you crazy with my hot body." She grinned at him as she looked at him. "No no no keep your hands tied up all I will have to handcuff you I know where they are I know where all yours toys are so behave." She said with an evil grin. She was planning to make him fall deeply in love with her then she would hurt him the way she was hurting now. She was going to live by a new rule now be mean and keep him keen. She looked at him as she kissed his chest. "Now lay back relax and let me please me you." She bent over and lick his cock. "You know I have to go away for a few days to Vegas do you want to come party wild, drink hard and maybe get a little high on drugs."
 
"What toys what are you taking about? You're confusing me with one of your other lover boys." He said laughing but stopped moving his arms. So far this was fun and he was enjoying it so there was no need to get away. He looked at her as she moved down his body and licked his temporarily soft dick. "Mmm you can please me as much as you want." He moaned as her tongue licked from the base of his cock to the tip of the head. She sure did know how to use that mouth of hers. He opened his eyes and smiled at her. "You know I don't do drugs anymore. It sounds to me like you're trying to drug me to do something to me." He laughed and and thrusted his hips up a little trying to stick his cock in her mouth. "That sounds good though I have no problem with it except for the drugs. Maybe depends how good you do right now in pleasing me maybe I will go." He smiled knowing now she would try her hardest to please him.
 
"Oh I'm not confusing you with anyone." She laughed looking at him. She smiled when he put his arms still. She was still scheming in her head but she was going to have a little fun. She laughed hearing him "Mmm you can please me as much as you want."

She looked at him. "Oh babes you know I could please you by just holding your cock." She laughed as she licked his cock. "Oh come on just this once for me I thought we were going to have fun like the old days." She gave him her puppy dog eyes. "Have fun with me." She opened her mouth wide and she took his cock in her mouth she sucked hard as she stroked his balls. His cock hit the back of her throat as she sucked harder.
 
He wished he'd changed everything in his room and his life to make things harder for her to find anything in this room. He moaned as she took another lick of his cock. "Mmm what the hell are you planning?" He was feeling so good but he couldn't help but think she was planning something bad. He grabbed his restraints and pulled on them as his cock hit the back of her throat. "Oh my god so good..." He completely forgot what they'd talked about with the help of her amazing blowjob and agreed to whatever she wanted. "Fine whatever you want." He wrapped his legs around her and thrust his hips up into her.
 
She knew him so very well she knew everything about him so it was easy to scheme against him. She took her mouth away from his cock. "Oh you will see eventually." She smirked at him. She went back to licking his cock. She took his cock in her mouth slowly her mouth went up and down his shaft sucking softly. She ran her nails up his chest she scratched his chest roughly. She was glad he agreed with whatever she wanted to do they were going to have fun now.
 
He moaned and looked down at her. "What if I can't wait? Why can't you just tell me now." He kept pulling on the his restraints until one arm came loose. He pulled on it until it was completely off. He looked down at her smiling and hiding his arm from sight. "Oh fuck you're amazing babe." He didn't know what she was planning but he wanted to be safe.
 
She took his cock out of her mouth. "Do you want me to stop sucking your cock if no shut up and it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it." She placed a finger on his lip. "Now shut your mouth." She went back to sucking his cock she blocked him out as she thought of her plan she liked him not knowing when or where she would attack.
 
He took her finger into her mouth and sucked on it as she sucked on his cock. He quietly moaned as she took all of it into her mouth. He gently but on her finger and thrusted his hips up at her until it hit the back of her throat. "Mmmm." He moaned quietly again. Without thinking he accidentally moved the hand he had freed from its place and put it on her head moving her up and down on his cock.
 
She looked up at him as she bobbed up and down. She was re-planning her revenge on him. She didn't want love between. She was going to get him to vegas get him drunk and high release the pictures to the press. That would be humiliating and that's what she want to do she wanted to humiliate him. His cock hit the back of her throat and she started to gag a little but carried on sucking.
 
He continued moaning as she gave him one of theist amazing blowjobs he'd ever gotten from her. "Oh fuck.. Oh fuck babe... Oh fuck that's amazing." He gasped as he was close to cumming. "Oh god babe please fuck me now I need you." He begged her as he bit his lip trying not to cum yet.
 
Back
Top