Explore more summit

LucyBee01

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 3, 2015
Posts
1,572
I stumbled across this last year - 10 days of free talks on relationships, sexuality, sensuality and self-love. It is running again from 8th March. I really enjoyed it last year and hope to tune into at least some of it this year.

Details here:
http://www.exploremoresummit.com/

Just wanted to share it with you all :)
 
Day 1 - so far so good. I only managed to listen to one talk, by Kate McComb. She had some interesting things to say about empathy, about advice, about reflective self care and ways to externalise feelings.
 
Day 3 - listened to an excellent talk by Megan Devine, about grief and loss; about self kindness and about bearing witness rather than giving advice. Not trying to fix what isn't fixable. Really good stuff.

Looking forward to Day 4, think there will be some fun speakers :)
 
Indeed Elle, next year :rose:

Day 4 - a funny and uplifting talk from Reid Mihalko, who describes himself as a sex geek, relationship expert and slut. Talk covered things like reducing shame and increasing connection; slut protocols; and getting non sexual social needs met.

Wish I had time to listen to more than one talk a day!
 
Day 8 and listened to a talk with TT Baum. Some lovely suggestions about touch and about sexual intimacy. And loved the idea of bondassage! A mixture of massage and bondage - sounds awesome :)
 
Day 9 and another great talk with Gina Senarighi - sex educator and expert in polyamory and also jealousy.
Some helpful debunking of cultural myths like that a relationship agreement must stay the same forever. And then talking about re-negotiating your relationship.
Also, re-framing jealousy as comparison and asking whether it is revealing to you an unmet need.
And how to make really proper apologies :)
 
Back
Top