....This Guy.....

Who's ready to snuggle in for the night? This chick.

Who should stop giggling about the post I almost wrote? Uh, ^^That guy, up there.

Who meant understand such a thing? ^^^this chick. I know redundancy isn't to your liking. All the repetition. Over and over, the in and out all the time.

Who knows I enjoy the repetition? ^^That guy

Who posted this just to have 100 posts on this thread? This chick

Who snubbed the Keurig for a cheap one shot coffee pot that doesn't judge how much coffee grounds I put in? This guy

Who snubbed the Keurig for a cheap one shot coffee pot that doesn't judge how much coffee grounds I put in? This guy

who used her Keurig 3 times and it refused to make me any delishiousness after that? this girl. :mad: (you don't mess with people who want morning caffeine. bad things happen.)

who used her Keurig 3 times and it refused to make me any delishiousness after that? this girl. :mad: (you don't mess with people who want morning caffeine. bad things happen.)

Who needs to find the, "I don't get" thread and rant about the Keurig? ^^^^this girl and

<-----this guy

Who needs to find the, "I don't get" thread and rant about the Keurig? ^^^^this girl and

<-----this guy

who is too lazy to go in search of that?
there are like a bazillion pages there!

<--- definitely this girl

okay... in my defense, there really was no searching involved. it was way easier than I thought it would be. :eek:

Last edited:
who is too lazy to go in search of that?
there are like a bazillion pages there!

<--- definitely this girl

okay... in my defense, there really was no searching involved. it was way easier than I thought it would be. :eek:

Who should be subscribed to all my threads? Everybody.

Who couldn't wait to read this thread this morning?

<<<< this girl

Who laughed her ass off reading what she missed?

<<<< this girl

Who loves her Keurig and thinks it should never be snubbed?

<<<< this girl

Who couldn't wait to read this thread this morning?

<<<< this girl

Who laughed her ass off reading what she missed?

<<<< this girl

Who loves her Keurig and thinks it should never be snubbed?

<<<< this girl

Who hopes you slept well? This guy

Who should put her ass back where it belongs? ^^^^this girl

Who thinks Mr. Keurig should let you put more grounds in? This guy. I don't need water getting in the way of my caffeine.

Who hopes you slept well? This guy

Who should put her ass back where it belongs? ^^^^this girl

Who thinks Mr. Keurig should let you put more grounds in? This guy. I don't need water getting in the way of my caffeine.

Who did sleep well? Thank you for asking ^^^^ that guy

<<<< this girl

Whose ass is just fine where it's at?

<<<< this girl

Who needs to just get a Keurig and get the sweet little adapter that allows you to put in your own grounds AND the amount? ^^^^ that guy

Who did sleep well? Thank you for asking ^^^^ that guy

<<<< this girl

Whose ass is just fine where it's at?

<<<< this girl

Who needs to just get a Keurig and get the sweet little adapter that allows you to put in your own grounds AND the amount? ^^^^ that guy

Who's got the adapter and it's still not enough? This guy.

Who's got the adapter and it's still not enough? This guy.

Who might need to dial back his amount of caffeine intake? ^^^^ that guy

Who hopes he doesn't as this thread might not be near as much fun?

<<<< this girl

Who shouldn't discuss subjects he has no clue about, because ignorance isn't sexy? That guy a few threads over.

Back