Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for your broken arm! You didn't have that eight months ago...hope you're doing okay TT. I remember you from my time here before...looking forward to reconnecting.

Thank you. It's not even a week old yet. I was playing chase with the kids at work and all of a sudden two were on bikes in front of me and it was either fall on them or the concrete.
All things considered i'm doing good thank you. How are you?

Thank you. It's not even a week old yet. I was playing chase with the kids at work and all of a sudden two were on bikes in front of me and it was either fall on them or the concrete.
All things considered i'm doing good thank you. How are you?

I'm doing well sweetie. I see from reading back some there is still the occasional drama that pops up here. That's too bad really but no different. How are you otherwise? I personally haven't had a baby girl for a while and miss the bond a whole lot. Have a lot of catching up to do. Have to be careful who picks me, not going through that again if I can help it!

I see you have been busy posting here! Are you okay? Family? Etc?

Hugs sweetie!

Last edited:
I'm doing well sweetie. I see from reading back some there is still the occasional drama that pops up here. That's too bad really but no different. How are you otherwise? I personally haven't had a baby girl for a while and miss the bond a whole lot. Have a lot of catching up to do. Have to be careful who picks me, not going through that again if I can help it!

I see you have been busy posting here! Are you okay? Family? Etc?

Hugs sweetie!

That's good to hear :) Yes, but I think that will always be the case. I'm bored already, I don't do well with not having anything to do especially with some stressful things that I've had going on. At least four weeks off work will drive me insane :rolleyes:
It is a very special bond and very missed when we don't have it.
I can't blame you.

It could always be worse so yeah i'm ok. I'm familyless, how's yours?

Last edited:
Good evening all,
It's been a long time since I swung by here, but my return is overdue. Overdue for many reasons, but mainly to pick up with friends old and new and as a start to restoring my faith in human nature.

After being twice grabbed onto as a crutch by the same user here (I won't insult others by using the terms family or member) and then tossed deviously and contemptuously aside, like yesterdays dirty washing, I'm a bit more than bruised, but that will pass.

This thread can be likened to a barrel, good and solid, full of good apples which are the heart of the camaraderie, friendship and support we all give to each other. I found out the hard way that it only needs one rotten fruit to taint everything and I was daft enough to bite it.:rolleyes:

Enough of my grumbles, it's good to see that there are things to celebrate, the good news concerning Serene's daughter and Peaches job and apartment surceases being just a couple that jump out.

So lets be having a cold beer and a laugh to start the weekend and if the weather turns rough and chilly, we can use that scruffy chaise to get a fire going!;)

Sorry to hear this, heat. :rose:

I'm cleaning out a load of bilge just now, but thought that this little snipet may raise a laugh:

''Well you see it like this, I don't normally get drunk at breakfast time, but it was all the rum in that Jamaican coffee, Capt Morgan indeed!
Then see here, one sleeve of my jacket is longer than the other, where my heart stretches it down to the floor, it's got me into all sorts of trouble before now.

Why I remember one day, when I was still working as Kaiser Bill's Batman, he had some Count and his family staying. To cut a long story short that particular morning, I proposed marriage to the counts wife and within 10 min after that two of his daughters.

That wouldn't have been so bad, but then I went and proposed to the count himself as well.
The point is I guess that I'm a born romantic, but on the other hand I have learnt that in sometimes saying things, that in retrospect could spoil a blooming friendship, it's a good thing to be able to plead madness and hope that the new friend will throw a bucket of water over one, tell them not to be a burke and then pick up the pieces as though nothing of note had been said.

At least I didn't try to put my hand up your leg or worse still try to con you into sitting on a whoopee cushion, I'll never learn.''
:D

Ha ha! :D

hmmm

It seems the thread has slowed down so much since I was last here. I recall how the baby girls would live and support their sisters and daddies would offer help to one another. Did something happen to change the thread dynamics?

This was been a safe and accepting home for many to define what being a baby girl and daddy meant to each person. How the relationship is unique for each couple and how it is designed by each participant. I certainly hope that hasn't changed.

Love to babies!

It seems the thread has slowed down so much since I was last here. I recall how the baby girls would live and support their sisters and daddies would offer help to one another. Did something happen to change the thread dynamics?

This was been a safe and accepting home for many to define what being a baby girl and daddy meant to each person. How the relationship is unique for each couple and how it is designed by each participant. I certainly hope that hasn't changed.

Love to babies!
not sure what happened, ESM, but, yes, something changed.
Most of us are still here...Although maybe on different levels and capacities.

Hello to everyone!
Big Welcome Back to ESM, and I've already "hugged" HS..

Hope the weekend treats everyone well.

Thank you, HS, for your compliment :D. Always perks the girls to know they're appreciated..lmao

Perky girls? I think the daddies are perking up now too. ;) Happy Saturday!

I am beyond shocked at how much drama a 7 day barely there relationship can cause :rolleyes: I don't do drama and am so over it.

Oh, sorry to hear that it was drama-land for you. Then good riddance. Hugs!!

Love to babies!

Yes, it's gotten quieter. There is still support. I think RL has been a factor for many. It's been a while since a daddy and girl couple were playing and teasing here. I would hate to think that common courtesy is fading too.

not sure what happened, ESM, but, yes, something changed.
Most of us are still here...Although maybe on different levels and capacities.

Agreed. Many still pop in. There are some new faces that occasionally post too.

tumblr_mv3y2o3sY01qb6t6wo1_500.jpg

Perky girls? I think the daddies are perking up now too. ;)

Yes, it's gotten quieter. There is still support. I think RL has been a factor for many. It's been a while since a daddy and girl couple were playing and teasing here. I would hate to think that courtesy is fading too.

Well, just to proove this lovely one right, heres an old Daddy of the thread perking back up and offering a.....certain courtesy to a certain girl ;)

Well, just to proove this lovely one right, heres an old Daddy of the thread perking back up and offering a.....certain courtesy to a certain girl ;)

Hi there daddy BM. It's a pleasure seeing you here. And thank you for offering this courtesy. :kiss:

Love to babies!

"Most of us are still here, Sir. It's just that right now, RL is quite chaotic for some of us, and quite full for others. For myself, I try to check in at least once a day but with packing for the move, arranging the move (trying to finance the move-lol) things are a little...nuts. No real time to sit and chat right now but once I'm moved and starting to unpack and starting my new job....never mind, it'll probably be worse then!;)"

Definitely one of my favorites

Daddy/Dau is definitely something that gets me going. Hearing my good girl moan "please daddy, please fuck me daddy..." fuels the fire like you wouldn't believe.

"Most of us are still here, Sir. It's just that right now, RL is quite chaotic for some of us, and quite full for others. For myself, I try to check in at least once a day but with packing for the move, arranging the move (trying to finance the move-lol) things are a little...nuts. No real time to sit and chat right now but once I'm moved and starting to unpack and starting my new job....never mind, it'll probably be worse then!;)"

That's two of the beautiful babies I know from before commenting on RL...hmm? Well you sweet sexy gals remember this is your thread and true daddies want you happy and comfortable in your home...and we know wherever you are its YOUR home.

I've been trying to catch up on the posts I'm behind on so I apologize that I don't yet know all that I've missed...but I do know you're all very special.

I may have to clean and paint up the man cave if you babies well let me...just to keep an eye on you and keep you safe.

Hugs babies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back