Dear Grace,

Is it normal to stay in bed all day?

Oh well, there's always tonight :devil:

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Grace,

Is it normal to stay in bed all day?

Oh well, there's always tonight :devil:

Dear Zade,

I was referring to the walk in the woods.

When ya gonna take m to see a mountain? :cool:

Fallenfromgrace said:
Dear Zade,

I was referring to the walk in the woods.

When ya gonna take m to see a mountain? :cool:

Dear Grace,

On a December night in a howling storm. Then we'll see what you're made of! :catgrin:

Dear Mom and Dad,

I know you've been very nice to me all these years but I swear I'm gonna leave this house if you don't stop that...

Your loving but irritated son,
Adi.

Fallenfromgrace said:
Dear Dion,

I hope you are writting missy! *stern face*
Dear editor Fallon,

I'm still at work, Miss. :rolleyes:

And besides, I've got 2 pages fixed, will send them to you so you can shred them to pieces. ;)

The notorious heiress,

Ms Perve. :cool:

FatDino said:
Dear editor Fallon,

I'm still at work, Miss. :rolleyes:

And besides, I've got 2 pages fixed, will send them to you so you can shred them to pieces. ;)

The notorious heiress,

Ms Perve. :cool:

Dear Ms. Pérve,

You did say you liked being pushed coz you're lazy.

:kiss:

Fallenfromgrace said:
Dear Ms. Pérve,

You did say you liked being pushed coz you're lazy.

:kiss:
Dear Mrs Moanin,

I do appreciate your effort on keeping me on track. :kiss: And I am lazy. :D

You will have to get me out of this climbing up the roof and watching sunsets new habit of mine too...I think it's being very distracting.

The one who dragged you all into this,

D. :D

FatDino said:
Dear Mrs Moanin,

I do appreciate your effort on keeping me on track. :kiss: And I am lazy. :D

You will have to get me out of this climbing up the roof and watching sunsets new habit of mine too...I think it's being very distracting.

The one who dragged you all into this,

D. :D

Dear D. Perve

I think you need to write more. No more sleeping on the roof :p

Fallenfromgrace said:
Dear D. Perve

I think you need to write more. No more sleeping on the roof :p
Dear Mrs. Moanin,

But...but...but it gives me peace. :(

Dear Police Officer,

While I understand that watching the idiot on the bike miss the turn, go off the road into the grass and then sail ever so gracefully (still on his bike) through the air until he landed in the middle of the lake was rather amusing. That being said, do you think laughing so hard you had to lean against your car was correct?

Okay so the idiot was driving like, well, an idiot. I understand he was going way too fast just as I understand he was driving very aggresively. He was after all weaving in and out of traffic and acting like a damned fool.

On the other hand maybe your laughing was correct. (Who am I too judge after all? I had to pull my car over I was laughing so hard.)

Hey at least we pulled him out.

Cat

dear s

please come home. i need you. i miss you. i need my best friend back. please?

jessi.

Dear Literotica Writers

Dear Good People,

In case you haven't heard, Daniellekitten is dangerously ill. As some of you know, her heart is not strong and her health is always precarious.

Yesterday she went to her local hospital and was immediately admitted. An infection is inflaming her lungs and her body is not fighting as it should.

I will post updates as her sister sends them to me. The posts will be on the thread that Darkniciad started: Daniellekitten needs a little positive energy .

Prayers and positive thought would help her immensely.

Thank you,

Molly

SweetWitch said:
Dear Good People,

In case you haven't heard, Daniellekitten is dangerously ill. As some of you know, her heart is not strong and her health is always precarious.

Yesterday she went to her local hospital and was immediately admitted. An infection is inflaming her lungs and her body is not fighting as it should.

I will post updates as her sister sends them to me. The posts will be on the thread that Darkniciad started: Daniellekitten needs a little positive energy .

Prayers and positive thought would help her immensely.

Thank you,

Molly

Fuck :(

Dear T:

Where are you? You dropped out of IM suddenly the other night and I haven't heard a word since.

Please let me know you're OK. I'm damn near sick with worry.

Love,
Me.

Dear Bitch-Next-Door:

I feel sorry for your husband. I hate the fact that you made him answer the door when dad went around earlier. What happened this morning is inexcusable. When we were having the conservatory built, yes there was some unavoidable noise, but we had the common courtesy to inform you when they were starting and finishing, made them stick to decent hours on weekdays. I appreciate there was a day or so when you couldn't get your son down for his nap, and we apologised.

What did you do?

You arranged scaffolders to come at 8am on a SUNDAY. You didn't tell us. If you had, maybe I could have closed my third floor window, or worn pajamas to bed, or closed the blind a little more (if I close it fully no air gets in the room from the window). And I *wouldn't* have been woken to "Oh fuck she's naked!".

My bedroom is the third fucking floor. I was woken up by some scaffolder LOOKING IN MY WINDOW when he was putting up YOUR scaffolding. And even if I had put pajamas on and gone back to bed, I wouldn't have slept for the noise, shouting, banging... It drove me to an absolute tearful breakdown this morning. I don't cope well being woken unexpectedly, especially when I sleep so poorly as it is.

Be glad Dad came to see you. Mum was too angry. He was calm, and polite with your husband, and first thing tomorrow morning, he'll be phoning the scaffolding company to register the complaint.

Also - what are you having done? I do so hope you have planning permission, but I haven't seen any notices...

Dear Literoticans,

Your support and positive energy is doing the trick. Dani seems to be making improvement. Keep it up!

Molly

Dear L from work,

Who do you think you are? the ruler of the free world? here's a reality check for you little miss 'i can be as rude as i like and everyone around me needs to like it or lump it', you are NOT of any significance to me, you are nothing more htan a mere power tripping shitbag that does nothing but taint my existance.

I do not answer to you, not like i am some kind of second class citizen and you are my master. 'Senior member of staff' *CRACKS UP LAUGHING* the only reason you gave yourself that title is because after 6 years of working there, and somehow taking it upon yourself to call the shots, managment STILL havent promoted you. And you know why? coz you're fucking crap, you are not good enough.

Guess what, i held a higher position than you do at my old work place, and i was nicer about it. People liked me, there were no 'one rule for the staff one rule for management'. I was fair, i'd allow people to converse if they were getting on with their work at the same time and it didnt mean ignoring cutomers. We were a team, and we worked like one. This THING the company calls a sales team is a joke. Our branch is managers against staff with different rules for both sides. As a team, i think its only fair to ASK HOW ANOTHER PERSON IS, yet, we get seperated. Who the hell are you guys, particularly you L, to come and tell us we cant have a quick conversation to assertain the other's wellbeing when the shop is EMPTY, and you parade around the floor as a pack of 'senior staff' and managers chatting about what you did at the weekend. Obviously, thats not the only thing.

I would perhaps get on with you and deal with it better if you weren't so fucking rude about it. You need a fucking slap, really, and honestly, there were so many times yesterday and today where the words 'fuck you' VERY NEARLY came out of my mouth.

But do you know what, i'll save it for when i hand my notice in. I hope you're working my last day so that i can either tell our store manager exactly why im leaving, or tell you to your face IF you get all up in mine.

Full time in a retail store may well be your careeer path (and by the looks of it you aint progressing very well) but it certainly isnt mine. I am going to be successful in my own right, on an academic and a personal level. Whilst you work till you're 60 in some crummy little shop that time forgot, i will be successfull in my chosen career and have a fulfilling personal life, and you will have that hole in the wall shop. Good luck with that. I'll pop in, in a few years time and be COMPOSED and NICE because i am NOT a rude person, as much as i will want to knock your block off.

Who are you to belittle me? and make me feel like the thickest person alive? who are you to make me feel 3 inces high? to make me feel like a complete outsider in my workplace? to add to my stress and worry and upset? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO GO THROWING YOUR WEIGHT AROUND? Who are you to reinforce all the bad about me that i already have to have pointed out and ridiculed by others far closer to home?

You are NOTHING TO ME. You are not worth my anger or the tears i culdnt hide yesterday, but i guess one breaks after so much.

You are nothing but a bully, and you missy, i have dealt with your kind form the moment i set foot into formal education 15 years ago, till the moment i left it 2 years ago. I know your kind, and you will not go far.

Here's one for you L, FUCK YOU, you jumped up little cow. Now fuck off and leave me alone.

~~ N

Dear Grace,
Meow!

-B

-----

Dear Borders, Barnes & Noble, and FYE:

Grrr on you! Officially. All day, I was looking forward to the release of Rasputina's new cd "O Perilous World" and you three got nothin'.
Order it? No.
Have it? Hell no.
Is it coming in soon? Well, maybe after you wait six months and sign over your firstborn child.
You are the Bermuda Triangle of Suck.

Yours,

Tonight's Tantrum Girl

Dear P,

I know you're going through a really shitty shitty time and I wish I'd been around earlier, but I meant what I said. You are worth so much more and you need someone who will value and love you. Keep your chin up, try and eat something and please talk to me (or us) if it would help.

Love and kisses
V

Dear P,

Im with V.

:rose:

Vermilion said:
Dear P,

I know you're going through a really shitty shitty time and I wish I'd been around earlier, but I meant what I said. You are worth so much more and you need someone who will value and love you. Keep your chin up, try and eat something and please talk to me (or us) if it would help.

Love and kisses
V

Fallenfromgrace said:
Dear L from work,

Who do you think you are? the ruler of the free world? here's a reality check for you little miss 'i can be as rude as i like and everyone around me needs to like it or lump it', you are NOT of any significance to me, you are nothing more htan a mere power tripping shitbag that does nothing but taint my existance.

I do not answer to you, not like i am some kind of second class citizen and you are my master. 'Senior member of staff' *CRACKS UP LAUGHING* the only reason you gave yourself that title is because after 6 years of working there, and somehow taking it upon yourself to call the shots, managment STILL havent promoted you. And you know why? coz you're fucking crap, you are not good enough.

Guess what, i held a higher position than you do at my old work place, and i was nicer about it. People liked me, there were no 'one rule for the staff one rule for management'. I was fair, i'd allow people to converse if they were getting on with their work at the same time and it didnt mean ignoring cutomers. We were a team, and we worked like one. This THING the company calls a sales team is a joke. Our branch is managers against staff with different rules for both sides. As a team, i think its only fair to ASK HOW ANOTHER PERSON IS, yet, we get seperated. Who the hell are you guys, particularly you L, to come and tell us we cant have a quick conversation to assertain the other's wellbeing when the shop is EMPTY, and you parade around the floor as a pack of 'senior staff' and managers chatting about what you did at the weekend. Obviously, thats not the only thing.

I would perhaps get on with you and deal with it better if you weren't so fucking rude about it. You need a fucking slap, really, and honestly, there were so many times yesterday and today where the words 'fuck you' VERY NEARLY came out of my mouth.

But do you know what, i'll save it for when i hand my notice in. I hope you're working my last day so that i can either tell our store manager exactly why im leaving, or tell you to your face IF you get all up in mine.

Full time in a retail store may well be your careeer path (and by the looks of it you aint progressing very well) but it certainly isnt mine. I am going to be successful in my own right, on an academic and a personal level. Whilst you work till you're 60 in some crummy little shop that time forgot, i will be successfull in my chosen career and have a fulfilling personal life, and you will have that hole in the wall shop. Good luck with that. I'll pop in, in a few years time and be COMPOSED and NICE because i am NOT a rude person, as much as i will want to knock your block off.

Who are you to belittle me? and make me feel like the thickest person alive? who are you to make me feel 3 inces high? to make me feel like a complete outsider in my workplace? to add to my stress and worry and upset? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO GO THROWING YOUR WEIGHT AROUND? Who are you to reinforce all the bad about me that i already have to have pointed out and ridiculed by others far closer to home?

You are NOTHING TO ME. You are not worth my anger or the tears i culdnt hide yesterday, but i guess one breaks after so much.

You are nothing but a bully, and you missy, i have dealt with your kind form the moment i set foot into formal education 15 years ago, till the moment i left it 2 years ago. I know your kind, and you will not go far.

Here's one for you L, FUCK YOU, you jumped up little cow. Now fuck off and leave me alone.

~~ N

Dear Fallenfromgrace,

Oh you GO, Grrrl. HELL yeah.
Does my heart good to see truth told like that.

bijou

MS found in a bottle floating on the Sea of Ecstatic Endorphins

Dear You,

I am deliciously desperate, gleefully agonized, completely over the edge in love, in lust, in happy madness. It's perfect, don't get me wrong. It's exactly as it should be.

But you understand, I can't pretend I'm not having to fiercely resist a certain train of tempting thought, one which may very well not be ethical or okay in your world. I can't tell. Can't, currently, bear to ask. May not want to know. But here, anonymously, I confess: I can't help wondering if at some point this Becomes Real. I can't help wishing that it would. Can't fucking help it. How could anyone, when it's this insanely good already?

I will do my best to keep that to myself. The Buddha counsels a lack of attachment to success or failure in every endeavor. I am trying. I am doing my damndest, but I am SO NOT THE BUDDHA YET.

Here's how not the buddha I am:
I hope, by some odd random chance, you see this.

bijou

Dear X:

This is going here because I want to be able to reference it, exactly, so I can never be accused of lying. All of this started on these boards, it can end here.

I have tried to be nice and stay your FRIEND despite the fact that you have becoe excessively pushy and demanding, to the point of becoming what other people have termed a STALKER.

A FRIEND does not demand constant minute accountings for your time and attention, or that of your family. A FRIEND does not attempt to play cheap psychological games such as lecturing and withdrawing affections whenever they don't get what they want. A FRIEND does not cling to people so tightly that people LITERALLY RUN AWAY AND AVOID THEM.

I have given up my Literotica connection because you would not STOP STALKING ME ALL OVER THE THREADS.
I have given up my Xanga, MySPace and other accounts because you would not STOP STALKING ME ALL OVER THE WEB.
And as a result, you began harassing and hounding my friends and people that I work for. Do you realize how many people would love to work with me, but have been warned off by people who you have harassed?
You have flat out lied about who you were and what you do in order to follow me around the web. That isn't love or friendship, that is a damned obsession and I have told you repeatedly to stop. Everytime I have asked, you have thrown an absolute fit, backed off for a day or two, and come back worse than before.

A FRIEND is someone who understands that there are other things in life besides them, because they have their own life. A FRIEND understands that you know what? Maybe you don't feel like talking that day, or that month, or maybe, you don't want to talk about that subject, period. You are not my father, lover, brother or confessor, and there is NO REASON why I would give you every secret and second of my life in detail. It has gotten to a level that I can no longer tolerate, that is spilling out on everyone who you discover has contact with me. Did you really think that a professional photographer, who makes money for years off of selected images that portray his BEST work, would sell you several hundred pictures of a particular model? Did you really think that Don was going to let you have access to his portfolio on MySpace when YOU HAD ALREADY TAKEN HIS PICTURES AND EDITED THEM WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION from my account?

I'm going to make yet another suggestion, take or leave it: Please get involved with something other than me. I was nice to you because you stuck your foot in your mouth here, and I tried to be your friend, by the ACTUAL definition of the word and not the extremely twisted version you use.
I have enough drama in my life without a man who SHOULD know better attempting to force me to be his Barbie Doll. I have a marriage that I am trying to put gently out of misery, three kids who need their mama to be with THEM and not distracted by everything else, two lovers who need to know that I'm okay, and not so stressed I can't function, and a million other things that depend on me.

I will be putting both Luke and Scout on the market in September, when I have had time to get them ready to show. Any debt I owe you will be paid in full when they sell. I am already putting out the word with those in my working environment that they can feel free to block and delete you- something none of them have done because they didn't want to hurt my feelings by rejecting someone who presented themself as my "very close friend."

This is not a friendship- this is yet another controlling bastard in my life I do not need, and if I have to give up things I love and enjoy in order to stop this endless vicious cycle of abuse from a distance, I will.

And you know, you should look up that particular topic: "Cycle of Abuse" is the Google keywords. It might look awfully damned familiar.

With absolute sincerity and exasperation:

Me.

Dear P,

I will prop my eyes open with match sticks if i have to, we're having us time tonight. We have some time to make up for.

:heart:

~~~

Dear FtF,

:rose:

FFG

Back