Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
mischevious eye said:
If we are talking about sex I'm going on 4 years:(
Fuck me runnin' !

Ok lovely people, like E said, any time period of celibacy isn't a good thing, unless you choose it. HUGS, not outta pity, mind you--- just because I feel huggish!

Raindear816 said:
Always have loved balloons! :D Aw hell, I don't mind, that's what friends are for.

May I blurt?

HOW can he fucking flirt so soon?

End blurt thank you.

I do too, always wanted to ride in one, but have never had the chance. True and ya know I love ya.

I don't know hun, but if it's who I think it is, he's an ass anyway, so why bother asking?

~Elizabeth~ said:
I do too, always wanted to ride in one, but have never had the chance. True and ya know I love ya.

I don't know hun, but if it's who I think it is, he's an ass anyway, so why bother asking?
it isn't who you think it is, it's the one who isn't an ass.

I love ya too.

Ya know I almost got married in a balloon, but couldn't pin the weather down to being good!:confused:

Raindear816 said:
it isn't who you think it is, it's the one who isn't an ass.

I love ya too.

Ya know I almost got married in a balloon, but couldn't pin the weather down to being good!:confused:

Hmmm, don't think the flirting is anything new then if I'm thinking correctly with the whom, this time.

Oh hell, Ash. I be that was a dissapointment. As least you got him to think about it, mine wouldn't just bitch about the money of it....

~Elizabeth~ said:
Hmmm, don't think the flirting is anything new then if I'm thinking correctly with the whom, this time.

Oh hell, Ash. I be that was a dissapointment. As least you got him to think about it, mine wouldn't just bitch about the money of it....

are we talkin about the same person E?

It was a bit of a disappointment, but back then $ was NO object. LOL. maybe an anniversary or something.:rolleyes:

Just reading the thead wondering what I can take the blame for this time.........

Looks like a LOT!!!

MT_Pitcher said:
Just reading the thead wondering what I can take the blame for this time.........

Looks like a LOT!!!

ok I'm scratchin my head over this one!

:kiss: MT

Raindear816 said:
ok I'm scratchin my head over this one!

:kiss: MT
Anytime I see the two of you blurting, I figure I'm in trouble for something.....
Three and I hide for a few weeks..........;)

MT_Pitcher said:
Anytime I see the two of you blurting, I figure I'm in trouble for something.....
LOL, no need to Hide, you aren't Capt. Sunshine, nor the ass, nor the one who isn't an ass, but is flirting too soon, so I reckon you're in the clear, Sugarbritches!:kiss:

Raindear816 said:
LOL, no need to Hide, you aren't Capt. Sunshine, nor the ass, nor the one who isn't an ass, but is flirting too soon, so I reckon you're in the clear, Sugarbritches!:kiss:

Aww, safe from one anyway, Angel ;)
Whew......:kiss:

Raindear816 said:
are we talkin about the same person E?

It was a bit of a disappointment, but back then $ was NO object. LOL. maybe an anniversary or something.:rolleyes:

Hell, I'm not sure anymore, Ash. lol

It's always been a subject here. :rolleyes:

MT_Pitcher said:

When have you ever caused trouble around here hun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back