Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2016

I have started with a few great RP's but still looking for more and my PM is set up now.
 
Last edited:
Hello babes! Tiny C here and while I may have so much fun posting pictures on my thread, I have always been a writer at heart. I knew there were incredible stories here on Lit but had only just recently discovered the beautiful, talented roleplayers here. I have years of experience in role playing, having been on different role playing sites always strengthening my writing and discovering new fantasies while building on old ones, as well as participating in several role plays here under my old name. I tell you all this so you can be confident in my ability and passion for writing and creating.
---
Just a few details about who I am as a writer:
-I am just as interested in the romance and plot as in the erotic side of the story. I need a lot of substance and back story to wrap around the sex and the fantasies. I need to love the characters and their voices, sympathize with their situation, and believe in their story.
-I write long, descriptive posts and work best with others who do the same. When I am excited about what I am writing, I tend to have a lot to say. I also appreciate proper grammar and spelling. The only exception to the long posts being if we agree to do quick posts back and forth when our characters are in a dialogue.
-I will post as much as possible which can mean a few times a day to once or twice every other day depending on my work schedule. If there was ever any reason I could not post for more than a couple of days, I would let you know.
-I do tend to write in first person, present tense although I am flexible on that and can change when the story needs it.
-I do prefer to role play either through email or through the forum. I am open to other suggestions though.
---
Gender: Female. I will always prefer to take the female lead, or at least one of them.
Age: 18-25 years old.
Orientation: Bisexual. This doesn’t mean in all stories there will be a component of a male and a female love interest.
Power Exchange: Submissive.
Race/Ethnicity: My default will be my own which is half Spanish and half Caucasian although I am flexible and can work with you if you have a strong preference.
Body Type: Petite yet curvy. Shorter than your average female with large breasts and a substantial bottom. Although I am flexible on this as well.
Settings: Modern day mostly. I can do a historical romance setting, like Victorian times and I can also work with a post modern apocalyptic setting if the story calls for it.
Likes/Kinks: My first like is definitely plot heavy stories with a lot of buildup. I like more taboo relationships with a lot of secrecy. For a more definitive list of my more explicit likes, feel free to PM me. You can also ask about my dislikes or limits.

Story examples can be found following one of the links in my signature, I look forward to hearing from you!
 
Perhaps it's a bit early to pimp this one, but I just started an open for all prison-themed srp and I could use some people in it. We need female inmates, but also guards, lawyers, and visiting significant others that can be any gender.
 
Got a couple of ideas that I've been interested in attempting for a while but have failed for various reasons. I'd like to try again :)

Before we begin, some requirements - I prefer both characters be reasonably attractive. They don't have to be perfect (certainly they don't need to be rich/popular/whatever else) but this is suppose to be fantasy, so I'd prefer my partner's character be mostly attractive. Next, I'm not into pain, anal, scat or anything illegal (except reluctance). Most of this stuff is on my RP profile, but I wanted to make it especially clear :)

Now, onto the stories!

Pussy Portal

This one should be something kinda light and fun, where your character - via magic or advanced science - gains access to the ability to open a small-ish portal wherever he wants... and he ends up placing it in the panties of my character, granting him immediate access to her pussy whenever and however he wants.

I'd prefer if my character and yours weren't in a relationship at the time, and that the RP starts with her having no idea who or what is doing this to her. It can, of course, grow into a more normal relationship later. Other than that? The context is up to you. I'd be up for a college setting, or maybe our characters being coworkers, or congregants at the same church... Whatever! Let me know what interests you!

Dom boss/sub employee

In this one, I would be playing a young woman interested in trying out submission. She's always had that fantasy, but never really acted it out. So, she meets your character... somehow. Online. At a BDSM club. Whatever. She agrees to be his sub, they have a wonderful time.

And then... your character, a well-respected member of his field, walks into work a few weeks later to discover that she's a new hire there, much to the surprise of both of them.

I'd like this one to be about the games they'd play. He could tell her what to wear to work, make her wear a remote vibe that he controls, order her to stay late at the office to "help him with work," etc. For this one, I'm into bondage, teasing, and lots and LOTS of dirty talk. But not humiliation. Not my thing.

PM me if interested!
 
Hello and Happy New Year fellow RPers,

I took a little break at the end of the year but I'm back and looking to get a couple new threads going. I have no concrete ideas which makes me pretty open to those of others. All I ask is that you take a look at my SRP profile and maybe some of the threads I've collaborated on before you shoot anything my way. Save us both the trouble of bouncing ideas back and forth only to find that we don't mesh. All you need to know about me is in my signature, if you have those turned off, check out my main profile page.

Thanks for reading and Happy Hunting
Grdy
 
Looking to possibly start a group-RP, or a few 1-1 private stories. I have a few suggestions, but I'm certainly willing to brainstorm a bit.

Legend of Dragoon
World of Warcraft
Demon hunters
Grenadier
Pirates
Mobile suits

Note: looking for more experienced writers to collaborate with (male or female).
 
i am looking for a co writer i will do most roles but i like fantasy vampire werewolfs um pm me and we can brainstorm
 
Filled. Many awesome responses. Lits are the best :)

Hello lovely Lits,

I’ve returned from my hiatus and am longing for something light-hearted, fun and arousing to sink my teeth or rather fingers into ;) into. I’m not up for any heavy, complex and rich world building yet. Let me take it easy and ease my way in slowly :D Check out my SRP profile and few old threads. If you have what I’m looking for and think I’m a fit for you, send me a PM (preferably with a plot) and we can go from there. :kiss:

:rose:_L

PS I lost my personal gmail account (got locked out and could never recovery the password), hence I couldn’t respond for awhile now. Good news is that I’m on here now, yay! :heart:
 
Last edited:
Craving a Celebrity RP (Seeking Females)

Yes...so this is official request for celebrity RP. Message me if you are interested in playing someone.

I will be playing the MALE role against your celebrity. We can decide on who and what. IF you have ideas...do suggest please.
 
My threads seem to be slowing down, and so I find myself wanting to start a new thread. I'd like a story without any fantastic elements, and with real world problems.

For instance, a catholic priest and a female member of his congregation falling in love, or an atheist falling for a muslim woman (preferably in a muslim country), a married man falling for another woman, a widower falling for his child's teacher etc.

Though english isn't my native language, I'd prefer a co-writer with a firm grasp on grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

I prefer at least two paragraphs of text to respond to. I can respond 3-5 times a week. I would prefer if our characters' attributes fell within the range of normal. That is, no DDDD-whatever breasts or 2 foot dicks. :D But I'd still like them to be attractive.

Contact me if you're interested, please. :)
 
Hi men of Lit!

I need two male writers who are interested in playing lewd, dominant characters. At the moment, I have these two threads open. Take your pick and if you're interested, send me a PM. Thanks! :)

Thread One: Good Girl Gone Wild
Thread Two: From proud virgin to his Big Butt Ashley

EDIT: Thread two has been taken!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all. Looking for some new threads to start up, seeking anyone that is interested in writing, interested in writing with females.
So here are some ideas:

A zombie survival story of some sort.

Sword Art Online type story (Wiki it if need more info, or can PM me and we can discuss it)

Brother/Sister type thread

Cheating couple, either at work or school, can discuss more in PM on what you want to write

Lots of other ideas we can discuss, and am very open to ideas as well.

Here are some of the ideas I love to write about; Anime type stories, Star Wars, fantasy, romance, tease and play, power exchange and lots more.

Please PM me if you would like to brainstorm a story with me. I would love to discuss options
 
Private Sex Club- Seeking an experienced male writer

Sex Club

Premise: A somewhat anonymous club, where people join freely with alias names. It’s a club for people of all sorts that want to have new experiences with someone who matches their particular sexual predilections. After two months, you need to choose a new partner. Perhaps, the club’s owner matches the members who have a mutual interest in each other.

Our characters can secretly be single, partnered, married, widowed. . . . whatever back story you choose is barely significant, but you should have one to make the story have some depth.

This is a sexual story where two people come together to play out their fantasies that they can not explore in their real lives. Or, perhaps they just enjoy the sexual variety and anonymity of the encounters. Or, the rush of the new and unexpected. Lots of possibilities and dynamics to explore.

-inexperienced young woman/ older man
- a particular “type” (blonde/redhead. .. busty/slender. ..petite/model height, ethnicity, etc.)
- both are sexually experienced but perhaps one or both person(s) has never explored a certain fetish
- you get the idea. . .

We can work out the details once we see if there is common ground in our online SRP profiles.

Just a random idea I had today.
 
Looking for SRP with any one of the following themes:

1. Pregnant women who has being ignored by her man for the last six months since she got pregnant. Age range 25-30 and very horny.

2. Sexy she-male alone at the bar on a Friday night.

3. Visiting niece walks in on her uncle while he is watching porn. Age 19, and still a virgin.

Pm me and we can set scene.
 
sub/slave female role needed

HIYA!

I posted the story below and began a thread with a Male. I was thinking about a spin off of the story below but where your character is a different slave that my character is purchasing. It would be posted sepperate from the story below.

I'd be writing as an aggressive/domme female (or I'll try male if you prefer)

I'm open to tweaking a lot and take plenty of liberties on your females back story. I dont even care if you take over Ancilla. You can read my vday story or outside the comfort zone story to get an idea of what my female domme is like. ...firm but not sadistic.


Im open to creating a world around it or if a sci fi approach is preferred I can work with that to. This is the story opening.


Pm me asap if you're interested
____________________________________



Ancilla knew she couldn’t cry. She kept playing over and over in her head the consequence that could bring. Her back hurt from hunching over but it was the only way she could keep her legs inside the cage unless she stood up. She was 5’8 which appeared to be 3 inches taller than every other captive.

The woman next to her actually seemed to be freakishly short. Apparently that was a likable trait. She didn’t have many likeable traits at all. In fact, when her father had tried to sell her and her sisters at first she was the only one that wouldn’t sell.

Their mother had passed and 8 kids was too much. He had never been a caring man but he knew his wife would never forgive him if he chucked the extra mouths. He kept 2 of the three boys and was forced to keep her. She had been 10 and fat when he tried to sell her the first time. The merchant told her father he’d be back in 5 years that he should skinny her down and he might take her.

The merchant came back when he said he would and Ancilla was no where to be found. She had spent years exploring the forest for food she knew every hiding spot. She was still not a lean woman but she was afraid she was skinny enough.

She was just average and she didn’t know why her father thought she would be wanted in the slave trade. She knew nothing about it except they apparently wanted her skinny and not so tall. Her father would get drunk and talk of cutting off her feet to stop her from growing.

One day the talk became a reality. They were taxing people again and for someone that had no talents, no prospects and no purpose her father didn’t see a point of letting her live. She fled into the forest once more. She rarely cried but she had lost all hope. She sobbed into the earth and begged for her sadness to end.

Ancilla could look back at that moment now and wish her father had just killed her. A fairy had shown up. Tricky evil bastards. She knew so much about them from her books she knew she shouldn’t talk to them. Yet there she was spilling her heart out to the woman before her.

She had seemed so kind, so genuine. “How could I help you girl.” She remembered he skipped over the “little” part to the girl aspect. She was starved but still managed to have large hips and although her breast were perky they were hand full. Try as she might she was never going to be slender and short.

She thought about asking to be skinny but then her father would just sell her. “Make me so I could make my father happy WITHOUT making me skinny.” People always think they have been the clever ones when they make a wish. Ancilla had to learn, people were idiots.

“When you cry, there will be joy for you. When you sing, others will stand up with notice. When you dance, all eyes will be on you. When you laugh, the world will be put at ease.” Ancilla had those words burned in her brain. She couldn’t even imagine how fucked she was.

She had raced home and told her father she’d been visited by a fairy. He was furious. A church going man, consorting with such evil was wrong. She hadn’t been given a chance to explain herself. She started to sing. Her voice was nice but nothing different than before.

She sang louder and her father did not falter. He was close when her brother barged in. “Father come quick.” He did as the son asked and walking from their home they realized their house was surrounded by growing wild flowers all around,

Sadly, growing flowers was not a useful talent. Nothing else reacted to her other than she seemed to put animals at ease. Crops didn’t grow and it actually becomes annoying have to tromp through fields of useless flowers.

She hadn’t told her father of her other gifts and his hatred had only grown. When she laughed anyone would share their secrets with her. They felt safe and as if she was the best person to tell. The problem was, after they told her, if she didn’t keep laughing there was consequences. People snapped back feeling as if she had ripped the secret from them. No one wants to confess their secrets.

When she danced nothing could look away. She would dance in the woods and creatures of all shapes and sizes would gather. Her brother had come to find her to help for chores and hed found her dancing. He became overcome with lust and chased her. She ran for nearly an hour before the spell was broken and he forgot why he’d been chasing her in the first place.

“GET UP!” Ancilla was snapped back to reality. Barbosa had slammed his cane against the bars and she quickly scurried to her feet. The people who had come to look at her shook their heads and walked on. She knew that would happen. So did Barbosa but he didn’t seem worried.

Barbosa had shown just a year later then the other merchant had promised. Ancilla was 18 and her father was now paying a tax for her as an adult. It was just a week after her birthday when Barbosa showed. He took her off her fathers hands. Woman had scrubbed her clean and put her in shorts and shirt that felt like burlap. They were cold and uncaring and nearly ripped her hair out to get the knots free.

She’d learned that day that her father had sold her as a sex slave. A large festival was coming and Barbosa needed bodies. He had gathered nearly 50 men and woman as sex slaves. Some were gorgeous, others were strong , or could sing like an angel or even some that could see the future. Humans couldn’t wield magic so traits like that were revered.

Some had been raised their whole lives to prepare for this moment. Others were just happy to know they would be fed and have a roof over their head. Ancilla and one other were the only ones not eager for their fate. She and her new friend were plain. Ancilla had brassy blonde hair and dirt brown eyes. Her skin tan was uneven from working in the sun. She had curves but not all in the right places. She was taller than most of the people buying and she had almost no talent to speak of.

The only perk she had was she was a virgin. Ancilla watched as a huge disgusting man came up to talk to Barbosa. He seemed intrigued when he found out that fact. She tilted her head praying her defiance would show. She didn’t have to. Once he saw her collar he walked away quickly. Barbosa just glared at her and she shook with fear.

Her collar was a voice restrainer which meant, most likely, she was disobedient. She’d speak and words wouldn’t come out. No one liked a slave that talked back. Ancilla had no intention of letting someone buy her. She knew when the festival ended Barbosa would kill whoever was left and she was ready for death. She didn’t want to live her cruel life anymore and she’d rather die intact and untouched.

She didn’t pay attention to the bidding but it went quick. Some were snatched up immediately others Barbosa had to do a quick speech. Even her plain friend had been dragged off by the fat man. She was happy to see him go, most likely he couldn’t afford a second. It wasn’t cheap to buy a sex slave. Even if it was untrained.

Her turn came next. Barbosa talked about how she could make flowers grow with her song. She waited for him to remove her collar she had prepared such a cuss storm no one would ever buy her. A crowd had gathered. She actually felt a bit excited for her final act. She was chained to the center of the stage looking out.

She felt the pain not knowing at first where it came from. She would have cried out but the collar prevented her. The crowd watched in horror as Barbosa whipped her. IT was a special whip made up of energy currents. IT felt just like a belt but left no marks. It was against the law to make a slave bleed.

It was taboo and shameful to beat a slave in public even a bad one. People didn’t leave they were too stunned to turn away. Each lash Barbosa came closer to his goal. She could contain herself no longer. She burst into tears. Barbosa grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the front of the stage.

Her tears were a dark red. “Quick, taste her tears.” Barbosa urged to a harem girl. Her master nodded and the girl walked up. Ancilla closed her eyes.

She felt the woman’s tongue flick over her cheek and the girl giggled “It’s wine!”

The crowd erupted. Slaves were valued on their ability to stick out, in a positive way, and no one had a slave that could cry wine. It was just a rich persons bragging right. Ancilla continued to cry silently as Barbossa began the bidding. She had failed and soon she would be someone’s sex slave
 
Last edited:
I am looking to do a long roleplay with a female co-writer that has some sass to her.

I am open to different kinds of story ideas. Anything from family members going on a trip when plans go wacky. Naughty handy man or body guard roles. Even the invisible man.

I am open to other ideas and would love to hear yours as well. Feel free to pm me with what you like to do and your kinks so we can come up with something that is hot for both of us.
 
1. A story on voluptuous big tis mom and a slim ugly 13yr old son who is virgin and he is introduced to womans touch and sex and slowly seduced to sex in her husbands absence...the son being young shares this with his classmate who is just like him nerdy ugly and slim with small dicks..and he brings him home to his mom to make him feel better...leadin to mom fucking her son and friend together at once in her pussy and both enjoying and depositing their cum in her pussy..in later chapters the house sweeper (who is a fat ugly smelly man with small dick) sees them in action and wants to have his share to keep his mouth shut...so mom lets him join them and then she takes three cocks at once...a voluptuous milf getting fucked by two kids and a fat ugly man at once...gradually making her pregnant over a period of time...and the mom enjoying the moment coz this way she enjoys more.if the story is slow and lengthy it would be far more exciting.







2. Another story where a hot voluptuous mom,a hot busty shemale(she may not have a big dick but she should definetly cum a lot) and a young son go for the most sensous threesome ultimately resulting in a hot climax where the shemale and son deposit their cum in moms pussy...in later chapter more character like grandma and aunts can be introduced. the lengthy the story the more exciting it is to read and enjoy.

the son can be a teenager who is introduced to sex by his mom and then she explores with him with a shemale.

If the rules haven't changed in my absence, the minimum age of your characters must be 18. Just a friendly heads-up. :)
 
Betrayal RP

Hi, I'm new to SRP and I'm looking for a partner willing to play a female in a cheating/betrayal themed RP.

I really love TheTalkMan's stories on this site, and I was hoping to do an inspired roleplay where a faithful man is stolen from his rather plain wife/girlfriend by a superior, hotter woman. I'd particularly like it if your character was an older MILF (with my character around 22 and yours 45).

I have a more detailed post here.
 
Hello everybody,

I'm looking for female co-writers to write more stories with. Feel free to look over my stuff and see if my style is something you're interested in. This was probably my favorite thread on this site.

I've got a few threads lying around from the last time I was on the boards. If anything here peaks your interest, shoot me a PM. These are rough ideas, details can be changed to make them ork for us.


A young man gets a magical amulet that makes him irresistible to women.


A very well hung nerd has a wardrobe malfunction at a popular girl's pool party.

Football player is the last male on the floor of his college dorm.

Tutor walks in on his student masturbating.

After a pantsing a couple of geeks get together.

An Ironclad superhero has adventures

A law partner interviews applicants for his secretary, his slut
 
Space Drift...

The story below is an idea I had a while back that I hope to use for inspiration for a roleplay thread with a creative female writer who enjoys science fiction. Whether she starts the journey with him or joins up along the way can be considered. Also if you want something more like the tardis or a space station we can discuss it during brain storming. I just like the whole odd situation of a man and woman drifting through space exploring and trying to make the best of things as they have a few adventures along the way. I do know I want to redo the aliens that "recruit" the characters. So please give it a read and share your thoughts with me. We can have many erotic adventures together...
________________________________________
January 2016

I have been keeping this journal for myself since the start of my current situation. It isn't a perfect record about what is going on, but hell I am probably the only one who will be reading this.

About three months ago I was happily living in a small town in Pennsylvania. I had an all-around good life that included a girlfriend, friends, and a good truck. I had an easy job working the night shift at the local library for the town. Part security guard part handyman I worked all night had breakfast than went home and got some rest before going college. That was my routine, and on the weekends I went to parties and had a good time. Didn't know how good I had it until what happen next.


It was a Thursday night. I was doing some repairs in the third floor bathroom listening to my I-pod. It was a typical night up until the whole building from ground up was jerked into space by some invisible force. Yes I was pulled into space with a sphere forming around it with its own atmosphere. The Old 1908 library seems like more of a space ship now. It has its own propulsion units mounted on the outside of the perimeter and are powered by some system in the basement. The outside of the building there is a lot of strange equipment, but the grass and parking lot and anything else that was outside at the time is still there too. The equipment seems to be collecting data and sending it back through a series of satellites which are deployed regularly. Information does pops up on the screens on the third floor computers, but it’s all in some alien language.

Well I am getting ahead of myself. Shortly after being "beamed up" some aliens contacted me....well that sounds better then saying they appeared on the main screen. Looked kind of human but with a black visor across their eyes, but not the women though they have piercing black eyes. They all have pale white skin. Anyway they told me that they needed more living space after their last war, and they had a shortage of recruits. I think the situation is worse than they let on, but they claim they’re forced to impress foreigners to fill their ranks of their exploration fleet. So with no apology and a pathetic explanation they sent me on my way.

I set sail in early June with me as captain, but I really don't do much. The course is plotted in, and the controls only allow for the most basic maneuvers before returning to the appointed route. The ship has a defense system which includes two batteries of rockets and an energy cannon which I can fire with a joystick and tracking screen. It seems more like a video game than anything else, but the rest of the weapons are completely automated.

I have tried to busy myself with all kinds of projects and I am still amazed at the ship. Like the locker room in the rear of the first floor. The toilets and showers work great, better than they ever did and without a sewer. The break room has an endless fridge of food and the vending machines are the same way. Hit the button 100 times in a row you will get all the candy bars you want. More than one day I have done that to just pass the time. I also look for fun projects like using the dirt and bins and other things in the storage unit to start growing plants. They are just starting to grow and I have nice garden growing in the front lobby in addition to what I’m doing outside.

I work out by running up and down the stairs and found some old weights and a jump rope. They sit in the break room now since I only need one table. The TV works though I don't get any signal except streaming data from the computers. Fortunately the libraries’ video tape collection is well stocked. I’ve been watching a lot of the history documentaries and Cheers lately. I’ve found a lot of interesting stuff in the old store room and of course all the books on two levels. I’m a more passionate reader then I ever have been before. I was able to construct a good bed among other things, so I setup my sleeping area on the second level. The room has large windows, and the views range from amazing to spectacular.

I'm not completely alone though I lack human companionship. There are small hovering robots that look like little steam trains with arms which hold tools which I call “Bots”. They beep and squeak and zoom around. They take voice orders pretty well, but don't reply so there isn't anything that would pass for a conversation. On the basement level there is machine produces both spare parts and these mechanical workers. Right now there are some twelve bots maintaining the ship. I have been giving them all names, and even painted them on their recharge units. I gave them names like "Nitro," "Twister," and "Screwdriver," and now they even answer to them. It’s just one of the things I do to help keep myself sane as I travel through the great unknown.

But this can keep you busy for only so long. Thing is you don't think about sex and all the other wonderful things you have with a woman until you don't have one. It is even worse when there is no chance. Sure you might go without sex for a long time, but it is totally different when you can't get any. Too many unanswered questions like how long will I be out here alone? When will this mission end?

Log complete.

February 15th log entry

Well the day started off like most morning on the 1908. That is what have taken to calling the library that has become a starship. As usual I have no idea where in the galaxy I am, and I haven't heard from my alien recruiters since I got drafted into this operation. What I don't get is I still don't exactly know what my role is in everything. The bots have a regular maintenance routine and the ship automatically deploys satellites and sends back data so why the hell am I here? Do those aliens just want someone on board to see what the effects of long lonely travel can be? Nobody else is on board so it isn't like I can start a colony.

Enough ranting. I have stopped feeling sorry for myself and since I have been stuck on this ship I have made a big effort to keep busy. Since the ship's company is only one I assigned myself duties for every day and have a good routine going. Every morning not that you can tell the difference I wake up in the bedroom I built in a second floor office. I pushed the desks to the far wall and put a ton of stuff in the hall or the closet. I have all my clothes in two file cabinets.

The replication technology as I now call it is really amazing. Take the break room fridge for example. It was filled with lunches, drinks, and left over take out. Well every day it refills after I take my food. New Chinese food containers filled with garlic chicken and brown rice. The apple pie and ice cream is replenished as well. Also everything tastes fresh. The milk tastes like does when it first hits the shelves at the store. The vending machines which I know have written about before are bottomless and the water cooler is an endless supply of fresh mountain water.

I have no idea how this powerful technology works, but I figure it will only work if the ship has power so I have taken a few precautions. Now if the ship does lose power I'm probably screwed, but if it is damaged it will take the bots time to fix it so I have taken advantage of another larger item that replenishes regularly. Like the big store room in the basement that had all kinds of odds and ends. The stuff there ranges from sleeping bags, to a snow blower to, and even some WWII rifles. The reason there is so much is because a lot town employees used it as dumping ground for all kinds of stuff they didn't want cluttering up their work areas and even put in personal stuff. Because of all that I was able to replicate dozens of large picnic coolers and filled them with food and stored them around the ship.

I have grown plants in wooden boxes and have flowers and vegetable garden. I even took cuttings from a fern one of the librarians had and now I have dozen growing. I have stockpiled ammunition and weapons and I have even built a second bed that is at least kingsize with boards and plenty of pillows. It is actually pretty comfortable. The files that hold my clothes have like a dozen exact copies of the same jeans and t-shirt outfit I had in my locker. Oh I have a few variations, but it’s all pretty much the same. Diana Campell my friend and assistant librarian had a locker too. She has a few changes of clothes, but since I don't want to dress in drag I haven't bothered with her stuff.

Since I'm the only one who is going to probably read this I don't really care if I keep things in order. This morning I woke up and started my routine. I was treated to some great sites from outside my window of the galaxy and then pulled on my sweats and sneakers for a workout. I put one of my favorite mixes on the library pa and headed out on my run. On each level it is possible to make a full circle and then of course there is the stairs. I did what worked out to be two miles and then hit the weights and the jump rope. I showered and glanced over my plans to build a tub. Problem is getting that old claw foot tub up from the basement. It is heavy but I am more afraid of breaking the huge thing in the process. What I really have to do is get my little friends to carry it up to the bathroom. That’s one problem, but I’m also worried about messing with the plumping in this place.

Anyway after I dressed and cleaned up I noticed the monitors were blinking. I was in the break room enjoy I guess what you would call brunch consisting of eggs bacon, toast, and French fries with a cola. Now mind you I don't understand any of the glyphs that appear on the screen, but I do get the general idea of what is going on. Looks like the ship picked up something on its long range scanners. I don't know how far it out the thing scans but it beats any radar back on earth. The readout is different than it was when it turned out to be asteroids, but it is kind of similar to when I found debris drifting around.

Whatever it was picking up was in the same direction I was heading so I kept watching it as the day wore on from the many monitors mounted around the ship. I watched as I tended the plants, worked on a wooden ship I was building from scratch that I had found plans for in an article, and had lunch. It wasn't long after lunch that I had whatever it was in view.


So that brings me to right now….
 
Seeking male or female SRP'ers :)

Hello SRP fans:)

Been away for a long time but just started to write a new SRP with a guy here and its got my juices running for more. I am a guy so tend to play men, lol, but did once play a shemale so that would also work. Likes/Dislikes? No scat, yuck, no BDSM other than maybe a little tying up if necessary for the plot. I like incest, or forced, mind control, supernatural, public and outdoor sex, really most anything else goes.

I had a few ideas, if any spark your creative juices please PM me and we can chat about where to go:)

1. Judge Dredd: Anyone remember the comic or the movie? In both the Judges live a monastic life, celibate and trained to only ever think of the law and the city first, but what if a mutant from outside the city had the power of mind control, of if that's to plain the ability to control his or her pheromones so that if cornered he/she can exude them to cause chaos and escape. How would these Judges with their toned, athletic hard bodies deal with the sudden overpowering need to have sex ... especially as none of them have ever experienced it before?

2. The haunted house: Started this one a few times over but it always seems to fade as my partners vanish like the ghosts, lol. However its a cool and traditional story and I love its erotic overtones, an invisible force having its way with someone:)

3. Zombie Apocalypse: Again, another tried and tested story and plot, but still excellent. I am thinking Walking dead but the zombies must have sex to survive and once they have cum inside their victim, or forced the victim to drink their juice of a female zombie they turn slowly into one of the undead. We could be soldiers fighting to hold back and tide, or civilians out on our own.

4. Halloween: Its Halloween and the trick or treaters are out, but are they all as they seem to be? We could be a husband and wife team holding a costume party when these other people arrive and the fun, or terror starts. Or maybe we're out on the street partying or going door to door?

5. Murder mystery: Two options for this, one there is a serial rapist out there and a male and female Mulder and Scully style duo have to find and stop him/her. Along the way various opportunities for sexual escapades avail themselves. The second idea is a group of people alone in a house and unable to contact the outside world. This is obviously a finite plot as there are only so many people, lol, but one by one they are killed, but before they die and during the investigation someone, or something, has its way with the poor helpless victims in the house. Are they up against a supernatural entity, or just a human being who knows the house very well and knows how to play a very dark sexual game?

6. Super heroes: Doesn't have to be established ones, like Batman or Captain America or Wonder Woman, we can make up our own, but they are up against equally powerful super villains. Can the good guys stay true to their ethics, or would having a gorgeous hardly dressed super villainess at their mercy make them have naughty ideas, equally would a female good 'guy' take advantage say of an unconscious evil doing male who seems to have a rather nice package in that skin-tight costume? Obviously the bad guys have no qualms about using good super heroes for their enjoyment:)

There you go, six idea:) If any one is curious let me know by PM.

Take it easy guys and have fun!

Gabe
 
Back
Top