Off Topic Thread

Box Licker

Where is the Schedule for the themed contests?

Susan Jill Parker

Did you invest the 2500 dollars wisely or did you waste them on junk like toy cars with logotypes?

Not that it's any of your business but I did invest the money wisely.

I bought new bras, panties, and high heel shoes, not that I need high heels at 5'9" tall but it makes me look more like Charlize Theron but with tits (lol).

Now that we're confessing, what did you do with your prize money? You didn't waste it all on ice cream and beer did you?

Box Licker

Where is the Schedule for the themed contests?

Susan Jill Parker

Did you invest the 2500 dollars wisely or did you waste them on junk like toy cars with logotypes?

I think Freddie is leaving out the $5,000 he claimed someone sent him anonymously to sympathize with him not winning the first Survivor Contest he entered (and, no, I'm not making this up. :D)

I think Freddie is leaving out the $5,000 he claimed someone sent him anonymously to sympathize with him not winning the first Survivor Contest he entered (and, no, I'm not making this up. :D)

I know you don't believe me but that's okay. If I told you the monies and things that people have sent me over the years, you wouldn't believe me so why bother. Besides, why make myself an easy target for the IRS?

Suffice to say that I'm making a comfortable living writing custom, personalized, creative stories for fans. Suffice to say that I'm making a thousand times more than I earned on my 5 e-Books combined. I'm living my passion while making a living.

One day, I'll write a book about it. In the meantime, be happy. Find peace in your writing in the way that I've done. God bless you. I love you.

You're just jealous Todd.

Ah, what the Hell. I'll make you green with envy (lol).

In addition to being paid to write stories, I've gotten birthday gifts and Christmas gifts from admirer.

I got an Irish wool sweater from Scotland, a bottle of 25-year-old, single malt scotch from Scotland, an adult trike from Dubai, and a Yamaha melodica from Jakarta, Indonesia.

I got a $3,200 Dell XPS special edition desktop from Florida and a $2,000 Dell XPS laptop from Chicago. I received a Herman Miller Aeron C chair from Boston and a Herman Miller Embody chair from New York. The cost of both chairs exceed $3,000.

I received an Excalibur accordion worth $2,800 (I play, my brothers all played and taught me) from New York, a ladies Akubra hat from Australia, in addition to clothes, jewelry, perfume, boots, shoes, hats, gloves, and scarves. I received two wool blankets from the Oklahoma and wood carved animals from Bali and so many other things that I can't even remember.

The man who sent me $5,000 in 2008 worked with George Bush before he was Governor. He's the grandson of one of the Hunt brothers, the men who tried to corner the silver market and nearly did.

I'm hoping someone will buy me a car. Maybe one day I'll get my Mustang GT.

I really don't care if you believe me Todd. I'm only telling you this to make you drink more and write less.

Get a life. Take a break from writing mean, nasty, nonsensical comments. You already have 20,000 comments too many. Get a hobby. Find a friend. Go outside and get some sunshine. Go for a walk. Get a dog.

Have a wonderful evening. I love you.

No, it's just make me laugh my rocks off. :D

This is actually how I know you are near the poverty line. You have no perspective on real-world finance.

You're right. I have no perspective on real-world finance even though I was formally trained as a full-charge bookkeeper, worked for an oil company as a staff accountant, and worked for a modeling agency as their business manager, and a furrier as their controller.

What do I know about finances? Wait, I don't remember your resume of achievements including anything financial.

I remember you were a pilot of the SR71, a CIA spy, a diplomat, a model, a professional singer, a professional actor, a Broadway stage actor, and a Bible School teacher? Is that it or have I missed the part about you working for an international trade organization?

You're a joke Todd.

I remember you were a pilot of the SR71

For starters, I don't bring this stuff up. You detractors do. Other than providing background for my stories, this is only relevant here on Literotica for attack mode for folks with very small lives. As Laurel posted to the board a couple of weeks ago, it's sort of depressing that the assumption is that no one who actually had an interesting life would be posting to Literotica.

But, on the SR71 pilot, yep. And all you have to do is read my stories to know that that was before I had any male-male activities to be worried about in clearances (and that it wasn't for the Air Force. it was for the folks who built and own the planes). If you read the stories, you'd also know why I kept clearances even after I went on to other work.

a CIA spy

Yep, for a bit. More analyst and manager later.

a diplomat

Yep, I held a diplomatic passport and a diplomatic cover position when living overseas

a model

Yep, for a short time in high school and then again in my late twenties in Bangkok for John Fowler

a professional singer

Paid, not a career. Still doing it.

a professional actor

Paid early in my career before I went into government. Then community theater all over the world. And I went on to be a producer and director more than an actor.

a Broadway stage actor

No. You dummies never get this right, which shows how little you know of these things. I've been in Broadway Plays. These are plays that showed on Broadway (e.g., My Fair Lady, Camelot, Brigadoon, A Little Night Music, Phantom of the Opera, Jesus Christ Superstar). But theaters all over the world present them. I've never been on Broadway. I trained at Arena Stage in Washington, D.C. (look it up)

and a Bible School teacher?

Yep. I even have coauthored a Bible study. There are folks here who know the real me and know that is one of the books I've authored--coauthored, in this case. With a relative, who is a minister.

You're slipping. You left out artist (Chinese brush painting, using heavy watercolors), published mainstream author (mostly mysteries), book editor (over 165 mainstream books edited before I closed out my business), publishing consultant (before I closed the business down, I had a "how to" book out there on publishing and a Writer's Digest top 101 Web sites), and managing editor of an international news agency. Of course all of this informs the content of my stories.

That said, as you so often post here yourself, I'm here to write not to lower what I've done in life down to your limited perceptions--and I've written in at least as many categories as you do, and, when we've each put all over our posted stories together under various account names (you aren't the only one who has written under more than one name--of the two of us, though, you're the only one who has had to open multiple accounts because you get outed and your listings get attacked because of what a turd you are), I very likely have as many stories posted on Lit. as you do. I'm certainly up there on the top 10 production list, and you aren't.

You're a joke Todd.

Oh, I don't think so--certainly not in relation to you. And whereas my name isn't really Todd, yours really is Freddie.

I thought you folks would get a clue that the problem here isn't in what I've done in life but your limited horizons in life when, in a series of posts, we covered that a regular poster here found the real me by researching my stories (and she has confirmed that)--which is beyond the few regulars I revealed myself to, so we could get a good laugh when you, Hatecraft, and others go off into this irrelevant crap.

And (duh), she couldn't very well have discovered who I am from the content of my stories on Lit. if I hadn't really had done that stuff.

We get back to (A) Laurel's disappointment that folks like you think that only other limited-horizon folks like you would post to the Lit. discussion board and (B) I don't bring up my background incessantly here--you, Hatecraft, and others do. That background isn't going to change just because your lives are too small to accept that people do those things. What I bring up on you is directly connected to your posting to Literotica. It has nothing to do with your life's experiences, which I highly suspect would put me to sleep in listening about them.

Now, shall we get back to that claim of yours that an anonymous donor cut a check for thousands of dollars to send (how? where?) to an anonymous story author on the Literotica story site in condolences because that anonymous author didn't win a Survivor Contest? THIS is the sort of claim that fingers you as someone completely out of touch with real life. :D

Last edited:
You are right

This place is for writing stories and I earned 300 dollars on Amazon that I haven't used yet but maybe I should buy some nice clothes. I'm sure Susan Jill Parker looks good with her new sexy clothes and even better without them. You should stick with what you are good at and stop wasting time on a useless forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
This place is for writing stories and I earned 300 dollars on amazon that I haven't used yet but maybe I should buy some nice clothes. I'm sure Susan Jill Parker looks good with her new sexy clothes and even better without them. you should stick with what you are good and stop wasting time on a useless forum.

Yeah, I'll bet Freddie would really look like "something" in SusanJill's dress. :D

This is an appropriately titles thread, that's for sure.

But yet in away it really fits here in the survivor forum.

Because here you have literotica's two biggest story tellers showing off their creative skills by lying about their lives to one up each other.

Oh, and Pilot? Please stop with a "lit member tracked me down" Like its some form of vindication.

I know the story, I know the person, they found out you went to UVA....everything else were things you told them, the same lies you tell here.

They did say two words however that have made me laugh since the day I heard them. Seems you were a Legacy hire.

Legacy hire...translation. Daddy got you your job and it wasn't flying a plane or being a diplomat. It was far more mundane than that, but then the internet comes along and you got to create every fantasy you ever had while you were sitting at a desk pencil pushing.

Laurel is right, but it goes far beyond lit. People come to chat rooms and reinvent themselves and tell people their fantasies as if they were realities and they usually get caught and that's ruined it for people who have dine some interesting things.

A big slogan on the net was born of all that and its "cool story bro" and lits two biggest examples of that are right here fighting for the title of Lit's most fraudulent poster.

This is an appropriately titles thread, that's for sure.

But yet in away it really fits here in the survivor forum.

Because here you have literotica's two biggest story tellers showing off their creative skills by lying about their lives to one up each other.

Oh, and Pilot? Please stop with a "lit member tracked me down" Like its some form of vindication.

I know the story, I know the person, they found out you went to UVA....everything else were things you told them, the same lies you tell here.

They did say two words however that have made me laugh since the day I heard them. Seems you were a Legacy hire.

Legacy hire...translation. Daddy got you your job and it wasn't flying a plane or being a diplomat. It was far more mundane than that, but then the internet comes along and you got to create every fantasy you ever had while you were sitting at a desk pencil pushing.

Laurel is right, but it goes far beyond lit. People come to chat rooms and reinvent themselves and tell people their fantasies as if they were realities and they usually get caught and that's ruined it for people who have dine some interesting things.

A big slogan on the net was born of all that and its "cool story bro" and lits two biggest examples of that are right here fighting for the title of Lit's most fraudulent poster.

Listen HateShip, every time this little twit sees me make a post, he's right there to start trouble. I don't bother him. Most times I ignore him. Yet, when others jump on his gay bandwagon because they don't like women, then I defend myself.

I don't give a flying fuck if you or your gay pal believe I'm a man or a woman, but I'm a woman. I started here writing as a man because I was afraid and with good reason. Ever since I started posting under my real name, I've had every lunatic ask to meet and ask for more salacious photos.

You guys have your own agendas and thank God it doesn't include me because I could never sit at a computer and make tens of thousands of nonsensical and mean spirited posts. Don't you two nitwits have a life? Or is this your life? If this is all that you do is sit in front of the computer and start trouble, then you're just fucked in the head.

Go outside. Go for a walk. Get a dog. Get a hobby. Whatever. Just leave me the fuck alone.

I come here once in a blue moon to make a post and every time, every single time, I come here I have Mr. Queer sticking his nose up my ass.

New flash Todd, you're not bi-sexual, you're gay. It's time to come out of the closet.

Screw the both of you.

Listen HateShip, every time this little twit sees me make a post, he's right there to start trouble. I don't bother him. Most times I ignore him. Yet, when others jump on his gay bandwagon because they don't like women, then I defend myself.

I don't give a flying fuck if you or your gay pal believe I'm a man or a woman, but I'm a woman. I started here writing as a man because I was afraid and with good reason. Ever since I started posting under my real name, I've had every lunatic ask to meet and ask for more salacious photos.

You guys have your own agendas and thank God it doesn't include me because I could never sit at a computer and make tens of thousands of nonsensical and mean spirited posts. Don't you two nitwits have a life? Or is this your life? If this is all that you do is sit in front of the computer and start trouble, then you're just fucked in the head.

Go outside. Go for a walk. Get a dog. Get a hobby. Whatever. Just leave me the fuck alone.

I come here once in a blue moon to make a post and every time, every single time, I come here I have Mr. Queer sticking his nose up my ass.

New flash Todd, you're not bi-sexual, you're gay. It's time to come out of the closet.

Screw the both of you.

Just to correct your post....Pilot is neither gay or bi, that's just more lies, it shows in how unpopular all his GM stories are here

As for you? I don't care if you're a man or a woman, you could be either truth is I wouldn't know-nor would anyone else-unless you met someone in person.

But as for your stories about all the money you make on custom stories?

I will say to you what I say to Mister vanilla straight guy daddy's boy. If you had a fraction of the success you claim you have you wouldn't be so intent on trying to get people to believe you nor would you be bragging so much about uploading a boat load of stories to a free site or work so hard to win a 'paltry' five hundred dollars.

But if it means anything...between you and pilot....you're at least funny.

Just to correct your post....Pilot is neither gay or bi, that's just more lies, it shows in how unpopular all his GM stories are here

As for you? I don't care if you're a man or a woman, you could be either truth is I wouldn't know-nor would anyone else-unless you met someone in person.

But as for your stories about all the money you make on custom stories?

I will say to you what I say to Mister vanilla straight guy daddy's boy. If you had a fraction of the success you claim you have you wouldn't be so intent on trying to get people to believe you nor would you be bragging so much about uploading a boat load of stories to a free site or work so hard to win a 'paltry' five hundred dollars.

But if it means anything...between you and pilot....you're at least funny.

You're right. Suffice to say that I deflated my actual income. If I told you what I earned last year living my dream and writing my passion, you wouldn't believe me, so let's leave it that.

That's your loss if you don't do what I do. Some people post to the forum boards 24/7 and others make a comfortable living writing stories.

Good luck with your choice because I'm having fun with mine.

I don't spend a 100th of the time/effort to obsess over my background on Literotica as Hatecraft and Freddie put together do. :D

I don't spend a 100th of the time/effort to obsess over my background on Literotica as Hatecraft and Freddie put together do. :D

I'm only here to earn a living and you, sir, aren't even a thorn in my side. You're more like a dinkleberry in my ass that I flush down the toilet.

May God touch you to make you a better person because right now, you're filled with the Devil.

"God hear my prayer. Help this man, Todd, a gay man, see the way of his wrongs.

Give him the strength to say no to the Devil. Help him to be a better man in the way that LoveCraft is, a man, who if not only by his name, loves everyone, is good to everyone, and helps all.

Lovecraft sails his vessel of kindness through the waters of goodness in the way that this pretend pilot flies his plane for twenty-five cents in front of a grocery story.

Help this man God. Give him more quarters so that he may fly is pretend plane longer.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, Amen."

Biggest sign of mythomania is the urge to shove the lies down people's throats and to be upset when someone does not believe them.

For example I f I state I did/do something here or in real life and someone says "you're full of shit" I shrug and say, "whatever" and I let it go.

Why? Because I know I'm not lying and furthermore I don't care what people think. Then again I am content with my life and don't have to fabricate and live and die by what others think of me.

Couple of cases of serious low self esteem being poorly masked by tall tales and bravado.

Biggest sign of mythomania is the urge to shove the lies down people's throats and to be upset when someone does not believe them.

For example I f I state I did/do something here or in real life and someone says "you're full of shit" I shrug and say, "whatever" and I let it go.

Why? Because I know I'm not lying and furthermore I don't care what people think. Then again I am content with my life and don't have to fabricate and live and die by what others think of me.

Couple of cases of serious low self esteem being poorly masked by tall tales and bravado.

"God bless you, my child. Go and peace my son. You are free to sail away in your love craft. Just don't let a wave hit you in the ass as you leave. Bye, bye now."

Hatecraft is just trying to get double duty off his nasty personal attack harassment. He brings up backgrounds ten times the number of times the attacked author does and both makes up lies about and exaggerates what's there--and then turns around accuses the author of bragging anytime they defend themselves against his obsessive attacks and lies. It's a regular Internet discussion board game. Hatecraft's just a sick puppy.

https://****/SPAMPOST - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @SPAMPOST !

Back