daddy's baby

I can't help but think this pic is pretty...!do you think so????

Beautiful like a Georgia O'Keefe painting!

attachment.php

I'd love to taste your sweetness.

Sweet

You are very sweet. Can imagine sucking some of that milk from you. Would also caress you at the same time till you gave me some of your other cream.

why must the world tease me so. people all over the land with cocks in their hands and none for me to have. I don't want to be a once. I want to be a forever. I want to wake you up each morning with my mouth around your soft and sleepy cock.... feeling it grow for me. I want to be so touched that when a stranger or a coworker brushes up against me, I have no reaction.... no tingling or aching. that someone know every freckle and helps me count them each night and make sure none have ran away. to touch you like you've never been touched... actually feel your body... touch your face with my fingers and memorize your every hair. let you make me cry when it hurts and know you'll never miss a tear. taste me with your soul and swallow me whole. I'm a good girl. I try so hard. why am I sooooo alone?

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
why must the world tease me so. people all over the land with cocks in their hands and none for me to have. I don't want to be a once. I want to be a forever. I want to wake you up each morning with my mouth around your soft and sleepy cock.... feeling it grow for me. I want to be so touched that when a stranger or a coworker brushes up against me, I have no reaction.... no tingling or aching. that someone know every freckle and helps me count them each night and make sure none have ran away. to touch you like you've never been touched... actually feel your body... touch your face with my fingers and memorize your every hair. let you make me cry when it hurts and know you'll never miss a tear. taste me with your soul and swallow me whole. I'm a good girl. I try so hard. why am I sooooo alone?

Sent from my iPhone
That's a deep question.
That's also one of the best ways to get woken up by,a warm wet mouth sucking and licking my cock,hard nipples rubbing my leg and maybe a soaking pussy sitting on my face,best breakfast in bed ever......damn your sexy and now my cocks twitching like crazy for you!

nipples

Do you become multi-orgasmic through nipple manipulation alone? It makes fore play much more interesting!

Sent from my iPhone
You are not alone sweet princess... I am here for you...

What a great time for me to find this thread...love the photos.

Back