Once more with feeling.

A freshly shaved pussy is fantastic, because if you like oral sex as much as I do, it affords you an irresistible approach path. Of course, waxed pussy is something special. It means we don't leave the house all day.

I walk the walk, too, and practice some manscaping. It's a mutually delish system.

Just wanted to stop by and say you have an amazing body my dear. Just beautiful curves. Going to visit often.
Thanks, make sure you do ;)

Fucker better schedule a layover in Murderapolis.

Like I'd miss you out, although the 'altered' name reminds me why America is scary.

Both views are wonderful, your bottom, your nipple, may be my memory but I don't remember you posting bath photos before?[/QUOTE

Thanks, yes you're right I haven't posted/taken any bath ones before.

Little known fact: that was her first bath ever. :rolleyes:

I'm conscious about saving water, it's the environmentalist in me.

Hi Connubium, your pictures just keep getting better and better! You're gorgeous, never let anyone tell you otherwise, and if they do tell you ignore them!
:cattail:

Thanks Eva :D

Thank you...made my day

attachment.php

De nada

perfection, no other word suffices

Thanks

I have to agree with what everyone else is saying- your bottom really is perfect!- and the rest of you is beautiful as well.

Room for two in that bath?;)

Alas there isn't want to take me to a Spa instead? :cattail:

Does this mean you'll bake something for my birthday? I have no idea how you'd get said baked goods to me, but you should bake something anyways. :rolleyes:

Sure I can bake for your birthday, I'll make a vid of me eating the cakes just for you as well.

wouldn't that be awesome.....fresh baked cookies and you!!!!!

Probably, although I'm rather protective of freshly baked cookies :cattail:

I am hoping for a few pics of your sexy ass in just your apron. Now that is what I would call sweet.

You got one, I may take more ;)

Hi *waves*

I bet your baking is as artful and awesome as your photography! The care you take shows, thank you!

Thanks, I do like the photographs more than the naked part :)

Love your body please do continue to share it.:[/QUOTE

Thanks Nirvision, I shall, for now mwahahahaha(evil laugh)

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, looking good girl :heart:

Thanks PK, it's nice seeing you around :kiss:

gorgeous, nothing wrong with a neatly trimmed pussy:heart::heart:

Thanks albertaboy

Wow... A seriously beautiful bottom Connubium...! No need to shave from my perspective...!

Thanks, the shaving is more of a personal preference but it's nice to know I look okay when I'm furry as well.

I vote for not shaving for a while if you can stand it. Love your ares!!!:D

nope I like my boyfriend eating me out too much :rolleyes:

it looks very good to me

TY

Now that is one unhappy looking pussy!

I know, poor pussy.

Mmm that pussy looks so damn yummy!!!

Thanks CactusJack :D

Would this be a video of you eating the cake while naked and spreading frosting sexily all over your body, or of you shoving cake into your face like a voracious three year old? Either would be acceptable. :cool:

Would this be a video of you eating the cake while naked and spreading frosting sexily all over your body, or of you shoving cake into your face like a voracious three year old? Either would be acceptable. :cool:

Well, it's not a sexy video...more so you can enjoy the cake vicariously through me.

Well, I tend to shove my face right in there, so be prepared to get messy if you want to give me the full vicarious experience. :rolleyes:

Cake? There's cake? Or just your sexy sweetcheek-cakes? Cause that'll work, too....

As someone who has a moral objection to cake sharing I vote no more discussions about it in my thread...I mean wife sharing is okay, toy sharing perhaps...but cake sharing? Are there no social boundaries anymore?! :rolleyes:

As someone who has a moral objection to cake sharing I vote no more discussions about it in my thread...I mean wife sharing is okay, toy sharing perhaps...but cake sharing? Are there no social boundaries anymore?! :rolleyes:

Does it still count as 'cake sharing' if I just steal some of yours when you're not looking? :rolleyes:

Okay, I promise not to talk about cake sharing. Wouldn't mind having a taste of your pie though. :D

My concern is this will turn into a cake throwing slapstick routine at any minute!!

Back