Sensualdreamer.

Ohhh this whipped cream convo could get interesting but alas I am supposed to like work and stuff So.... ya'll have fun and tell me ALL ABOUT it in the AM

It melted :( Although I think that a human sunday -complete w/ a banana, nuts, whipped cream and a cherry could be rather tasty, if not down right kinky :devil:

It melted :( Although I think that a human sunday -complete w/ a banana, nuts, whipped cream and a cherry could be rather tasty, if not down right kinky :devil:

Hmmm, a human sunday....

Banana - I have something close to it ;)
Nuts - definitely have them
Whipped Cream - you can whip my cream into a frenzy anytime ;)
Cherry - there are virgins around here?? :eek:

Hmmm, a human sunday....

Banana - I have something close to it ;)
Nuts - definitely have them
Whipped Cream - you can whip my cream into a frenzy anytime ;)
Cherry - there are virgins around here?? :eek:

LMAO Hello HL :)

Hmm I've got a cherry...although it's not the typical one :devil:

4:45am. I miss sleep.

I know what that's like ;) It's 2348 hours (11:48pm) and I've already a reasonably full day. I've got a friend who had surgery this past Monday and I'm taking a meal by their house, and then later meeting up w/ someone that I'm not sure whether to call a friend or not :cool:

I know what that's like ;) It's 2348 hours (11:48pm) and I've already a reasonably full day. I've got a friend who had surgery this past Monday and I'm taking a meal by their house, and then later meeting up w/ someone that I'm not sure whether to call a friend or not :cool:

Wow, you certainly sound busy. I'm just vaguely considering making some croissants to kill some time. I'm sure my housemate would appreciate waking up to fresh pastry...

Wow, you certainly sound busy. I'm just vaguely considering making some croissants to kill some time. I'm sure my housemate would appreciate waking up to fresh pastry...

LoL - well those are just the extras in addition to Laundry, vacuuming, mopping, and just the day to day stuff for the functionability of a house...and WOW fresh croissants sound absolutely divine!!!!

Back