One hour photo clerk becomes obsessed with hot couple

hornyprogrammer

Experienced
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Posts
76
I like the idea of basing a story off of the 2002 Robin Williams movie, but instead of wanting to be part of the family out of loneliness the clerk becomes obsessed with the couple's sex life out of voyeurism and sexual frustration when they start dropping off raunchy photos. The clerk is a middle aged man with limited to no sexual experience who's always felt like an observer rather than a participant in the game of life. He's always torn between lust and jealousy whenever someone drops off photos of a sexual nature; a sexual beggar who has to watch others eat glorious meals so that he can get some scraps and sake himself for a short period of time.
One day a long legged brunette MILF drops off a roll, her tanned face and hazel eyes smirk with condescension as she turns around and struts off in tight yoga pants hugging her tight buttocks. She walks out the door and from behind a window the clerk watches as her ass propels itself up into the driving seat of a large SUV with stickers for the high school football team of their snobbish, wealthy Texas suburb and conservative politicians. The specific contents of what's in the photos needs to be developed (ha!) and will influence how the story and characters develop, and that's what I need help with although I have many ideas. Needless to say the clerk makes copies of the photos for himself.
After viewing the photos, as he's lying in his bed in his apartment in a post-orgasmic state he realizes that the woman's last name is the same as the one of the local car dealership not too far from where he works. Intriguing...
 
You know what would make this better? The lady has a reputation of being a straight laced, goody-two-shoes, never missed a soccer game PTA queen. She gives the photo guy the wrong photos. She tries to get them back. He black mails her into indulging his fantasies.
 
Oh and another thing, the naughty photos are her with a guy who isn't her husband. Makes it more realistic cause you'd think the husband would have words with the photo guy.
 
Back
Top