Bi Dressed or Not?

Oh, no that's not what I meant. (Check out my profile.) I mean Ideally I'd love to find a woman who I could dress for or would give me a makeover and dress me up so I could be her special plaything, dress up dolly or pseudo-lesbian lover. It would be so much fun to dress in identical lingerie or be fully dressed and made over so convincingly that we could to out shopping or for a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant and so on. But if I WERE to be with another male, I could only do so if I were dressed. I'd love the opportunity to put my tongue into something warm, moist and slippery with a nice light fragrance. Alas, such women are rare to find. I have not had much success in that area. All of the women ( well almost) I've dated or lived with have started out telling me that my dressing would not be an issue only to find out that they've hated me for it. I had one girlfriend tell me that I had a mental disorder and needed professional help because of it. Then again, she also told me once that it was her belief that hemophilia was caused by oral sex.

Let's go have some fun Mallory. PM me.

Oh, no that's not what I meant. (Check out my profile.) I mean Ideally I'd love to find a woman who I could dress for or would give me a makeover and dress me up so I could be her special plaything, dress up dolly or pseudo-lesbian lover. It would be so much fun to dress in identical lingerie or be fully dressed and made over so convincingly that we could to out shopping or for a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant and so on. But if I WERE to be with another male, I could only do so if I were dressed. I'd love the opportunity to put my tongue into something warm, moist and slippery with a nice light fragrance. Alas, such women are rare to find. I have not had much success in that area. All of the women ( well almost) I've dated or lived with have started out telling me that my dressing would not be an issue only to find out that they've hated me for it. I had one girlfriend tell me that I had a mental disorder and needed professional help because of it. Then again, she also told me once that it was her belief that hemophilia was caused by oral sex.

You need to clean out your message box. I tried to respond to you. It's full.

I'll give you professional help.

Always

From just panties to a full outfit, always dressed, always want to feel fem

I don't mind panties.. sexy thongs... but, if my flavor of the day is another married gent... Then I want the man...if that makes sense

Right now, at this moment in time ?

;)
A question for you guys -- who here is only bi with crossdressers, and who is bi with masculine men-- and who goes with both?

Who crossdresses before they can be with another man?

I'm curious :)

Do I dig guys? ABSOLUTLEY! Do they have to dress? NO. I see it this way for me. Having sex with a woman/man/gurl? GRAVY. Having sex with a man/woman/gurl while DRESSED? GRAVY, EVERYWHERE! Hanging out with a bunch of adult, men, women and gurls that understand what they want? :Like the song says!, "Don't let it end", . XO Sasha :D

Last edited:
I wish I knew folks like you to hang around. It makes me hot just listening to all of you talk about your fantasies.

I am bi curious but only into others with the same fetish, playing with "one who knows" sort of thimg.

Love getting dolled up panties, bras, skirts, stockings n pleasing a man

I love wearing panties, stockings and garter belt - and taking photos of myself dressed like that.

My fantasy/goal is to have a MMF threesome with my wife and a guy while I am wearing panties/stockings/lingerie. I'm not into other men dressing. I would still do the MMF is my cross dressing wasn't part of it, but ideally I would be the sub in the threesome, and being dressed and feminized is part of the appeal.

Masculine...

Definitely in the minority here. I'm a masculine male with a cross dressing fetish. Love to dress with and play with another masculine crossdresser. For me, it's about mutual pleasure and if cross dressing gives my partner pleasure (as it does me) then I'm all in (and then, hopefully, he's all in too)!

PM me if we sound. Compatible.

Trayci

Back