Guys...do you like being used as a fuck toy?

bottomsatx

Virgin
Something that I've discovered about myself is that I like being used. I get turned on by a man who wants to get off, and he wants to put his dick in me and get off in/on me.

The best sex I ever had with a man was with that kind of guy. He fucked my ass, fucked my mouth, spanked me, made me dress up in nightgowns, and shot his cum on me repeatedly. The more he used me, the more I wanted him. He never even attempted to make me cum, and I wanted him all the more for it.

I'm sure that there's a lot of psychobabble bullshit that can explain how I react to that kind of guy....but my question is: Am I alone? Are there other guys (or gals) that have the same mentality as I do?

i absolutely love when a guy uses me as his cum slut. Being told how much of a slut i am while i suck his cock and balls and lick his arse makes me feel so so good. Its such a great feeling when a guy is fucking me from behind and he just pounds and pounds my arse until he cums without even caring if i get off or not. So hot

Something that I've discovered about myself is that I like being used. I get turned on by a man who wants to get off, and he wants to put his dick in me and get off in/on me.

The best sex I ever had with a man was with that kind of guy. He fucked my ass, fucked my mouth, spanked me, made me dress up in nightgowns, and shot his cum on me repeatedly. The more he used me, the more I wanted him. He never even attempted to make me cum, and I wanted him all the more for it.

I'm sure that there's a lot of psychobabble bullshit that can explain how I react to that kind of guy....but my question is: Am I alone? Are there other guys (or gals) that have the same mentality as I do?

you are not alone , i love it when my boyfriend just uses me , makes me suck his cock cums in my mouth and then ignores my boy clit or when he pounds my pussy and then just walks away leaving me to clean myself off and when he lets his best friend use me as well oh god so horny

Nope--I'm too much a top. When someone--male or female -- starts in with the "take it bitch" routine, I start laughing.

I am only into being used. When a guy says, Hey my turn-I get so disappointed. I don't want anything but to be used. Fuck me hard, let your friends fuck me hard, then I will clean up and make you dinner while you and your boys spank my ass every time I walk by.

You sound like my kinda guy. On your knees bitch

I think it would be awesome to be use by a guy and or his friends. just doing what he/they want to me, and none of them even try and get me off. Just use me, then have them make me bring them drinks, or clean there house up.

I see we are a lot alike.

i am very dominate in my every day world, and with my wife. But when it comes to my bisexual side, I am a total cock sucking, cum slut and the more I am used for the mans pleasure in anyway he desires, the better it is for me.

i am very dominate in my every day world, and with my wife. But when it comes to my bisexual side, I am a total cock sucking, cum slut and the more I am used for the mans pleasure in anyway he desires, the better it is for me.

o u r so right. i luv it being the dump for a group. using me and calling me all kinds of filthy names makes me want to please them that much more

Oh yeah! A guy I dated made me wear sexy underwear, thongs and walk around the house in them. He knew when I had them on, he was going to get sex. When we vacationed at gay resorts he made me wear the tightest, form fitting speedo and love to watch as as other men would notice me. One night, at a local pool palor, we met up with his friend, went back to his place and he proceeded to undress me in front of him until I was naked on the couch. We started to make out and his hand was stroking me, until his friend came over and basically, they both had their way with me. My first threesome...

Yes, but with certain limitations. With men, I'm strictly a cocksucker. But I get a tremendous thrill from being very aggressively throat fucked. The rougher he fucks my mouth, the more I like it. I was introduced to this as a young teen by my best friend who had a very big cock. He was the first guy that I ever gave a blowjob and he would try to see how much I could take. Out of necessity, I learned to suppress my gag reflex in order to be able to take his thick cock completely down my throat. I prided myself on my ability to absorb this extreme treatment. It became a kind of a game to see if I would resist before he came in my mouth. I enjoyed being the focus of his sexual frenzy and in becoming the beneficiary of his orgasm.

I feel the same and my wife knows about my bisexual side when I was single...but I love being used, ridiculed, slapped, and called profanities while being fucked or sucking cock...especially black cock...something about a black man calling me a degrading names and making me take abuse for what was done to them turns me on...when they make me pay for what the white man did to them makes me so fuckin' horny and want their cocks even more...but gettin' slapped by them makes it even more erotic for me...

Love your avatar, sterculius...wish I had an actual picture like that of a cock down my throat!!!!

I was born to be a fucktoy! When I am with guys I love being used and getting covered with cum. I am also sure their is a bunch of psychobabble about why, but I say it is just because I like it, no reason to go any deeper than that.

In my most enjoyable fantasies I'm always being used as a cum bucket, preferably catching the spunk of several guys in manhole. When I was younger I used to love to service older guys, to let them control and instruct me.

But in truth I've only only really been 'used' once and it was probably my worst sexual experience to date. I met a guy online (only done it a handful of times) and told him to swing by my place. I was living alone at the time and we could have gone inside but I just hopped in his car and told him of a secluded pull off just a few hundred feet from my apartment. I started rubbing his cock through his pants and whispered in his ear how much I needed a cock. He gave me a quick handjob and not to completion. He honestly didn't look all that into anything we were doing, but after a bit I sealed my lips around his shaft and sucked him like a champ. I mean I put more effort into that blowjob than into anything else I've ever done lol. Wasn't long before he shot his load into my throat.

Normally for me that's the best part, but he hadn't made any noise during it, hadn't grabbed my hair to guide my head, hadn't touched me other than the crappy jerk. And when it was over, he reached over, opened the door and told me to get out.

Wow, sorry to interupt my own post, but I honestly just now had a startling realization. I'm a bottom. At least when it comes to other men. I used to think I was as versatile as anyone and I like to cum a lot, but I think what I really love about sucking cock (and getting fucked if I'd ever had the chance) is knowing that I'm really pleasing the person I'm with. I mean I want to be used and discarded but I want to know that the other person loved using my body for pleasure before he tosses me to the curb lol. Wow I must be really fucked in the head :D

It's amazing how you can be something for so long and never really know it. The human mind is a dark deep mysterious place lol.

I am the same way with the man I serve I will do almost anything to make him happy and that makes me happy giving up control to him gives me peace I have been told that the next time he summons me we are going to get in bed naked and cuddle I have been used by two young men and have serviced 4 other men because I have been told to by on of the 2 I serve but I have never kissed on on the lips and here is what a cocksucker I am i have never been in bed with a man On my knees bent over the kitchen table under a table in a truck in a boat in a car you get the idea never in a bed Paul uses me as his fuck toy but his expectations are different the Kens

Yes, but with certain limitations. With men, I'm strictly a cocksucker. But I get a tremendous thrill from being very aggressively throat fucked. The rougher he fucks my mouth, the more I like it. I was introduced to this as a young teen by my best friend who had a very big cock. He was the first guy that I ever gave a blowjob and he would try to see how much I could take. Out of necessity, I learned to suppress my gag reflex in order to be able to take his thick cock completely down my throat. I prided myself on my ability to absorb this extreme treatment. It became a kind of a game to see if I would resist before he came in my mouth. I enjoyed being the focus of his sexual frenzy and in becoming the beneficiary of his orgasm.
You are one hot bitch. In heat.

I fantasize all the time about being taken and used. I would love to be used and abused. He could even just leave me quivering on the bed. I'd be just fine with that.

BTW, Hi. I'm new. :)

I fantasize all the time about being taken and used. I would love to be used and abused. He could even just leave me quivering on the bed. I'd be just fine with that.

BTW, Hi. I'm new. :)

Love newbies:kiss:

Back