GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think I sleep well last night? gawd, no wonder I feel exhausted.

P1070103.jpg


Okay pervs it was just tossing....er restless sleep.:rolleyes:
 
Quote of the Day: Think about it

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

- Aristotle, Greek philosopher
 
Three days visiting with my parents. Jeeze. Is there an academy of Stupid because I think my parents could be professors. I pity my shrink next time I go in.
 
Three days visiting with my parents. Jeeze. Is there an academy of Stupid because I think my parents could be professors. I pity my shrink next time I go in.
Yup, rents can be incredibly dense especially if they are closed minded. My mother graduated top of her class at University of South Carolina, you would not know it. She has always had a strong tendency of denial looking away from truths that cause her discomfort. She got so good at it that she could not remember mental abuse she and my father heaped on me as a teenager. She was an impeccable parent in her mind. My first therapist helped me to sort out their bullshit from my own. At least it gave me the illusion of sanity.*grin* The question is, am I full of denial? The answer is no, I remember every thing I ever did wrong. Perhaps self denial is a cooping mechanism in mental health when it is balanced just right the mind works great. lol With that in mind, maybe she is the more sane of the two of us.:rolleyes:

Oh! Hi Rana! *warm hugs*:heart::kiss::rose:
 
Last edited:
Three days visiting with my parents. Jeeze. Is there an academy of Stupid because I think my parents could be professors. I pity my shrink next time I go in.

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming, swimming,
what do we do? We swim. Swim. Swim.

-diz :rose:
 

Attachments

  • Dory.jpg
    Dory.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 130
Ugh... I think I'm slipping into a food coma. Too much Chinese buffet. and supposedly, I'm going out tonight. Still don't know if I want to go, even though I know I could use it. Well, I have until 9 to decide.
 
Chinese buffets are the worst for me because everything looks so damned delicious!

*lays head down* tireddd....been plotting characters for a story I've had an idea for. I keep forgetting how annoying it is to get names and descriptions done.

Details details...ugh
 
yeah, chinese buffets are bad for me too. I have no restraint when there is food I like. And I always feel as if I do not eat a certain amount I am not getting a good value, Almost as if I lived through the depression with my parents. "Clean your plate or you will get no dessert! You know there are people starving who would love to have that! Perhaps my sour disposition is the result of too many years of exposure to "The sound of music" soundtrack. doe rae me fa so la tee doe...... Theeeee hills are alive with the sound of music...........How do you solve a problem like Maria!.....oooooooooo *the sound of Gia smacking her own face*

Now My Fair Lady was a good one, too bad Debbie Reynolds? faked singing it... The rain in spain falls mainly on the plain.
 
Last edited:
Chinese buffets are the worst for me because everything looks so damned delicious!

*lays head down* tireddd....been plotting characters for a story I've had an idea for. I keep forgetting how annoying it is to get names and descriptions done.

Details details...ugh

Character's names have always been one of the hardest parts for me. It's gotten to the point where if I'm in the writing mood, I'll just insert something like [a] or whatever so once I think of a name that fits, I can find and replace the [a] with the chosen name. 'Cause sometimes you just need to let the writing do its thing and cover the details later.
 
Character's names have always been one of the hardest parts for me. It's gotten to the point where if I'm in the writing mood, I'll just insert something like [a] or whatever so once I think of a name that fits, I can find and replace the [a] with the chosen name. 'Cause sometimes you just need to let the writing do its thing and cover the details later.

Yes a badly chosen name can distract the reader and ruin the flavor of the story. :)
 
Debbie Reynolds in My Fair Lady? I thought it was Audrey Hepburn?


And yeah, I wrote up a list of characters yesterday and started with physical as well as personality descriptions. I don't want to mess things up, you know, as this is a major thing for me to try.
 
Debbie Reynolds in My Fair Lady? I thought it was Audrey Hepburn?


And yeah, I wrote up a list of characters yesterday and started with physical as well as personality descriptions. I don't want to mess things up, you know, as this is a major thing for me to try.

damn you are right of course :rolleyes: that is why I put the question mark after her name. thank you for correcting me.:)


Good for you, I need to discipline myself for some serious writing. I think I will make it a book of essays, photos and poetry.
 
YES!! I finally have my laptop fixed and a brand new USB WiFi thingy to go with it. I am online at home thank GOD!!!

Get at me, people!!:heart:
 
Good morning all! :heart:

I gotta share this with you guys. I found it while reading the news during breakfast- I nearly had a coffee accident laughing at the headline alone!

News of the Weird: Back-to-nature sex, with vegan condoms and hand-cranked personal vibrators

Chuck Shepherd Chuck Shepherd – Sun Nov 15, 12:00 am ET

For some consumers, good environmental citizenship is important even when choosing among sex accessories. No longer will they tolerate plastic personal vibrators made with the softeners called phthalates; or body lubricants that contain toxic chemicals typically found in, say, antifreeze; or leather restraints from slaughtered cattle. In an October issue, Time magazine described a market of organic lubricants, biodegradable whips and handcuffs, vegan condoms, and glass or mahogany vibrators (even hand-crankable models, eliminating the need for batteries). Some Catholic Church officials have also embraced the concept to further denounce chemical and latex birth controls, re-characterizing the traditional "rhythm" family planning as the back-to-nature detection of ovulation via body signals. [Time, 10-26-09]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top