Bi Dressed or Not?

I'm a dominant, masculine top, married guy and have let a few masculine men blow me with no reciprocation but I really love being with a sexy, silky, smooth, fully dressed gurl. The more feminine and girly you are....the more it turns me on. If you want to be fucked like a dirty little slut, you need to dress the part.

love this thread!

as a bi bottom, dressing is one of the biggest turn ons there is for me. i loved it when my gf would get in sexy lingerie, now i ike to reciprocate that for men.

it doesn't even have to be cd stuff, i love lingerie designed for men, jockstraps included. to me dressing is anything that makes me feel sexier.

The first two pics are very hot!!

Not a fan of the jockstrap. No offense but I like total fems.

Thanks for sharing!!

I'm a dominant, masculine top, married guy and have let a few masculine men blow me with no reciprocation but I really love being with a sexy, silky, smooth, fully dressed gurl. The more feminine and girly you are....the more it turns me on. If you want to be fucked like a dirty little slut, you need to dress the part.

I love the way you talk and do things. The only thing I would ever ask of a man would be to taste his cock, eat his cum or let me serve him as he wishes. even if that means I have to watch his cum drop to the floor because I displeased him and was not deserving.

I have yet to have the pleasure, but I believe it would be so much sexier to be dressed fem when servicing a beautiful cock.

I love the way you talk and do things. The only thing I would ever ask of a man would be to taste his cock, eat his cum or let me serve him as he wishes. even if that means I have to watch his cum drop to the floor because I displeased him and was not deserving.

It's not uncommon for me to have someone prove their level of desire for my cock before I ever allow them to touch it. I'd have them dance around me like a cheap stripper and talk dirty while I masterbate in front of them. After I cum on a nasty hotel room floor, I'll let them know, "there it is.....you said you wanted it." I base my decision of whether or not to see them again on how enthusasticly they get their face in the carpet to lick it up.

It's not uncommon for me to have someone prove their level of desire for my cock before I ever allow them to touch it. I'd have them dance around me like a cheap stripper and talk dirty while I masterbate in front of them. After I cum on a nasty hotel room floor, I'll let them know, "there it is.....you said you wanted it." I base my decision of whether or not to see them again on how enthusasticly they get their face in the carpet to lick it up.

I would be thanking you as I dropped down to lick your cum before a drop of it soaked beyond my reach Not that I wouldn't clam my mouth over the wet spot and suck and suck to make sure none of you was missed

Wish a man would enter my hotel room right now, give me one slap on my face to establish dominance, toss me on the bed, flip me on my stomach, lift my dress, yank down my panties, and fuck me until I exploded...

Wish a man would enter my hotel room right now, give me one slap on my face to establish dominance, toss me on the bed, flip me on my stomach, lift my dress, yank down my panties, and fuck me until I exploded...

Very hot. Wish I was with you when he walked in and made me watch what a real man did for his girl.

Two men were coming to the house this evening to pick up a chair we were returning to the store. My wife is away so I happily dolled up: panties, bustier with garters, thigh highs, little black dress. Sadly I chickened out at the end because I couldn't cheat on my wife. The chance that the guys would be into it was also about zero so it would have made an unpleasant evening any way you turned it. I let them in covering up with a big fluffy robe and having rubbed off my lipstick. They made no comment but I happily fled to the bedroom when they were gone and masturbated to the fantasy...

Sexual pleasure...

Where are you at sweety .I'm very interested in having this work out between us baby:kiss::kiss:

I want to. Ive enjoyed panties of course but id like to wear a skirt sometime. If only to look up my own skirt and see my cock...

love this thread!

as a bi bottom, dressing is one of the biggest turn ons there is for me. i loved it when my gf would get in sexy lingerie, now i ike to reciprocate that for men.

it doesn't even have to be cd stuff, i love lingerie designed for men, jockstraps included. to me dressing is anything that makes me feel sexier.

Glad it makes you feel sexier, because you def look sexier! !! Hot hot hot!

A question for you guys -- who here is only bi with crossdressers, and who is bi with masculine men-- and who goes with both?

Who crossdresses before they can be with another man?

I'm curious :)

I am much more interested in a man when dressed, like right now

I enjoy dressing and would like to meet other men who also dress. I would happily dress for anybody if they want a lot of fun and pleasure.

Back