Welcoming the New Neighbor (CLOSED).

I make a feral noise as you prompt me with your finger to my behind. I can hear the slurping sounds of you fingering yourself. Your lips and tongue on my organ feel like hot heaven. Even the slight pain when it scrapes a tooth contributes to the sensual overload building in my loins.

"I'm about to come!" I warn with a breathless growl.

 
"mmmmeee tooooo!!" I cry out as my fingers make me shudder. Your throbbing organ thrusts deep in my throat. I can feel your cock begin to jerk. i can taste your pre cum. It tastes so good.
 
"Oh! Mona!" I groan hoarsely as my whole body stiffens. "My darling girl!!!"

You feel my semen, a good amount considering this is my third orgasm this afternoon, hit your throat and fill your mouth around my penis.
 
"mmmmm...." I swallow your salty seed. My body warms up and shudders. I cum!!
 
It takes us both a minute or two to catch our breaths. When I have, I smile at you warmly as I reach down to help you stand up.

"That's my good little girl! Now time for your bath."

 
We walk over to the bathroom and I get in the tub. I lay down and relax in the warm water. I watch as my lover grabs a washcloth and soap.
 
At first, I simply wash you, like any doting father might bathe his sweet innocent daughter. I wash your back, behind your ears, up and down your arms, up your legs....

Just as I get to the tops of your inner thighs, I change where I'm washing. I take the bar of soap and lather up my hands. With my hands slick with soap and suds, I start to wash your breasts....
 
Your slippery hands cup my breasts and slide across them. I sigh, my breasts begin to swell. Your fingers pinch my nipples. I groan, my nipples harden. I rub my legs together.
 
I see you rubbing your legs together and smile.

"Here, let Daddy do that for you."

I plunge my still soapy hands under the water and slip them between your thighs. My slick palms and fingers slide up to begin to wash your womanhood.

 
"ooohhhh!!"

I spread my legs open so you will have access. Your fingers find my pussy lips and start to move up and down them.

I thrust up to meet your fingers.
 
Continuing to simulate washing, I runb around, across and between your labia.

Then I turn my attention to your clitoris....

 
"oh!!" I gasp as your fingers rub against my clit. It begins to harden. I bend my head back and yell.

"aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!"

My thrusts make a splash in the tub.
 
I take you to the verge of orgasm....

Then I withdraw my hand before you can come.

"All clean!" I announce like a pleased papa. "Time to dry off and get tucked into bed."

 
You take my hand and lead me out of the tub. My body is dripping as you take a towel and rub the water off me. You towel my breasts. They swell. My nipples harden.

Then you send the towel lower.
 
When I get below your bellybutton, I again go slowly, paying special attention to drying your buttocks and pubes, but being sure to allow you no climax.
 
I moan, moving my legs to and fro. His fingers touch me with the towel, raising goosebumps on my skin. I spread my legs a bit wider. I grab your hair and pull you closer to me.
 
"Oh, no," I say with an evil chuckle, knowing I have you turned on and needing relief. I dry your legs and feet. "It's time for good little girls like you to get tucked into bed. Say, I don't want you to be lonely. I bet you have a toy-box in here somewhere. Does my little girl have some favorite, special toys?"
 
He asked me about my toys.

"Well, I do have a vibrator in the drawer."

He takes it from the drawer and turns it on. The purring makes me excited.

He places it between my legs. I begin to shiver.
 
"Get on the bed and use this on yourself," I smile as I place the vibrator in her hand. "That is to say, play with your toy, Little Girl. But I forbid you to come. If you come, we're done, and you don't want to lose out on what Daddy has planned next."

As she sits down on the bare mattress, I start looking around among her half unpacked belongings for the necessary supplies.
 
I turned the vibrator on and pressed it against my clit. I raised my head and moaned, moving my legs, pressing my thighs against the toy. I thrust my pelvis against the vibrator, I watch as my neighbor looks through my belongings.
 
I start looking through your most private possessions as you watch. It helps that you are just in the process of moving in, with the associated supplies and detritus all around us. Soon, I have gathered what I need: duct tape, twine, clean rags and washcloths, and, from a box of your robes, four terry cloth sashes.

I approach you as you squirm on the bare mattress, complying with my order to use the vibrator on yourself, but not to orgasm. I smile as I hold up my supplies. "Time to get tucked in, little girl. Now be good, give me back your toy, and stretch out comfortably on the bed."
 
I do as he says, looking at the supplies he has collected. Was he going to tie me up?

My neighbor used to tie me up at home. He tied me to the bed, then tickled me with a feather, before he had his way with me. Other times he tied me face down, paddled me, then took my behind.

I pulled the vibrator from me, but i continued to drip.
 
I take the vibrator from you, turn it off and set it aside.

"Lay on your back in the center of the bed. Stretch your hands and feet toward the corners of the mattress. Then I'll tuck you in."
 
I did as I was told. I stretched my arms to the corners of the bed. The same with my feet. My pussy was wet, dripping down to the mattress.
 
I knot the sashes around your wrists and ankles, then use the twine to secure the knots so they cannot work loose.

"I was a Boy Scout," I explain. "I know all about knots."

I then tie each of the sashes connected to your wrists to the corresponding outermost loops of your ornately delicate wrought iron headboard, extending out your arms like a horizontal crucifixion. I next tie the sashes from your ankles to the sides of the bed frame to stretch your legs as widely open as they will go while remaining reasonably comfortable.

I fold a washcloth in half and drape it over your eyes. I wrap a piece of twine around your head, going over the blindfold, and tie it gently, almost loosely in place. It becomes a bit tighter when I slip washcloths folded in quarters under the twine over each of your ears. I raise my voice so you can hear.

"I bet you can tell I have some experience in this."

I then use the duct tape, wrapping it several times around your head to secure the twine and three washcloths in place over your eyes and ears. This leaves you totally blind. The only thing you can hear is when I get down next to your left ear and almost shout.

"All comfy?"



 

Attachments

  • headboard.jpg
    headboard.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top