Wizards-for-Hire

ALuther

Experienced
Rent-A-Wizard

"L.A. it's one hell of a place, untold millions of people chasing the American dream in a beautiful city full of sunshine, glass and steel. There's great food, great fun and great opportunity. There's also great danger. Street gangs, stalkers, corrupt policemen and worse. That's where our unique services come in. We are Wizards-for-Hire and we- okay seriously who wrote this crap?" Rory sighed tossing the script side. "I'm not reading this garbage! Sounds like a bloody info-mercial"

The tall Irishman glared at his boss, his bright green eyes aglow with contempt.

"Can't we just do the newspaper but again?"

"No" Jessica Henrik said without even looking up from her notebook. "We need to do a TV spot, and I wrote the

"Stick with balancing checkbooks love cause that was awful"

"If we don't get some marketing done I won't be able to balance the checkbook, that's why you're here, to earn at least some of your ridiculous salary" Jessica's pen finally paused long enough for her to glance up at him.

"My salary is not ridiculous! How much money have I made you in the last two years?" Rory protested.

"I'm more worried about what you've made me these last four months, not enough Rory"

"Fine I'll read the damn script" he sniffed. "But ain't nobody coming in the door for this awful stuff"

OOC: So I also posted this in the SRP section before realizing this might be a better place for it. Anyway if anyone is interested in interacting with Rory, as a client, new coworker (fellow spellcaster, apprenticeship hopeful or assistant maybe) please PM me!

I'm interested

That's where our unique services come in. We are Wizards-for-Hire and we- okay seriously who wrote this crap?" Rory sighed tossing the script side. "I'm not reading this garbage! Sounds like a bloody info-mercial"

The tall Irishman glared at his boss, his bright green eyes aglow with contempt.

"Can't we just do the newspaper but again?"

"No" Jessica Henrik said without even looking up from her notebook. "We need to do a TV spot, and I wrote the

"Stick with balancing checkbooks love cause that was awful"

"If we don't get some marketing done I won't be able to balance the checkbook, that's why you're here, to earn at least some of your ridiculous salary" Jessica's pen finally paused to

I can play the apprehentice, that's the wizard for hire

Back