When Darkness Gathers

The demon saw the conflict that raged within the chaste young human beauty. Janie had been seduced, betrayed, brutally raped and dominated sense she had entered the living hell of Castle Tepes and yet despite Vladimir's efforts there was still that pure spark of innocence, of hope that feeble flickered within her breasts he watched as she nearly ran to him as he emerged from the water. He graced her with a smile when Janie came to him climbing up onto his lap like a small child..........and let him feed her from his hand. Again she picked at her food; the very act seemed hard for her. Slowly she turned her head away from the offered morsel after eating a few bites. In a soft lost little girl voice she demurely murmured.

"Thank you."

" Your most welcome Janie."

Legion smiled down in to her eyes as she came to him and sat upon his lap. He fed the adorable little naked human beauty from his finger tips. It seemed her mere presence aroused him his sheath phallic slip from his body to press to the curve firmness of Her ass. Those tentacles wrestled and withered with sexual tension. Yet he did not press her rather he asked.

"What do you need Janie what would give you rest, to enkindle hope? Your body's needs are simple and easily met."

The demon lifted her chin with one clawed finger and he held her emerald gaze in the golden fire of his own. It was if he could see her very soul all her most hidden secrets and her darkest desires and yet he looked beyond them to the little girl shivering in the corner yearning to dance in the light.

"Tell me and if it is within my power I shall grant it Janie."
 
"the sun....and Paper ...Paper and Pencil my fingers hunger to draw even if there will only be darkness coming out but drawling is so calming...."

A tear builds in her eyes as she thought about the morning before she got to the castle this old tree she had seen and drew and then the last time she had seen the sun from her room threw the window she had also drawn but all her paper pencils and her drawlings the count had in his hand they probly are still laying in her room.

She looked away and sighed some afraid if she had paper and pencil again that the count would find them and take them away again.
 
Soft emerald green eyes filled with tears. pale cheeks flashed crimson with the kiss of her blush. Shaking her head she pulled her gaze from his and managed to relax against him, hiding her face against his chest,

"the sun....and Paper ...Paper and Pencil my fingers hunger to draw even if there will only be darkness coming out but drawling is so calming...."


Janie mumbled against his chest like a naughty little girl caught as she relieved her girlish desire. For though this stunning young beauty was innocent in so many ways there was also an impish quality to her character as well and it had been that little imp that had allowed her to be stripped and chained to the stone alter with hardly a mummer of protest. That had led her to give herself to Yuri to spite the Count to wound his vanity.


"Then you shall have your Paper and Pencils Janie."


Legion knew that, for a demon could recognize an adorable little imp when he saw one, yet he did not press Janie when she hid her face from him.


"The Music does it please you Janie?"

He let Janie bury her face against his chest as he held her in the security of his arms.

"Do you like to dance Janie?"
 
Last edited:
Janie smiled and cuddled to him more as he told her she would become her paper and pencils once more she couldnt believe it it was like a dream come true.

"yes the music is very calming"

She closed her eyes for a second to listen which song was being played at that very second. She then looked back at the door way where she had come threw the first time as she found her way to this room.

"are you not afraid that the Count will find us here and find me not in my cell? and what if he find the paper and pencil wont I be punished?"

The fear grew ever so slightly in her thou it wasnt really growing any more it was there deep in her since the day she walked threw those beuatiful doors which she never steped threw again.

"or the ......Beast"

It hurted her to call Yuri the Beast but Yuri wasnt alive in the beast any longer or at least she had this feeling he wasnt he would have never hurted her like that therefore it was the trueth but it still made her sad becuase of herself she had doomed Yuri and herself.

She should have never agreed to come to this visit with her friend then Yuri would still be alive and she would be free to do and live as she wanted. She knew it was to late for that she had to do the best with what she got and had.
 
Janie stood there before him her eyes gazing up into his. He could see her unasked questions see that she feared to ask them and was more than fearful of the answers she might hear. She looked so adorable as she stood there with the white woolen robe about her. Then slowly hesitantly the young beauty asked what she feared most.

"Are you not afraid that the Count will find us here and find me not in my cell? And what if he find the paper and pencil wont I be punished? or the ......Beast"

"You are safe here Janie, nothing can touch you here "

With a wave of his hand the candles flickered, gutted and went out then slowly the vault of the cavern seemed to split and the pure chaste silvery light of the moon bathed the demon and the beauty in her light.

"Dance with me Janie."

His fingers loosed the single clasped of her robe he slipped it from the girl's shoulders and let it flutter to the ground so that she stood clothed only in the pure light of the moon. He held out his hands so she could step into his embrace, the embrace of the dancer.

The soft strains of music filled the airs with the soft sensual strains of a waltz. The massive bulk of the demon Legion almost floated his, movement’s graceful fluid, as he led Janie through the steps of the dance. As her young body relaxed in his embrace. The music changed in pace and tempo taking on a Latin beat of a Samba the roll of his hips met hers as the dance became more sensual. The music changed again and the dark erotic rhythms of the tango now filled the air. As Legion led Janie through the seductive steps, turns and dips of the Tango his tentacles caressed her body. As the strains died and fade the young beauty found herself in a deep dip her back arched her long luxurious Tawny Copper hair brushing the floor of the cavern with legions lips jus a breath away from hers.
 
She enjoyed dancing with him it felt like she was just Floating around in his arms and not really dancing it felt so nice and gentle.

Janie gasped lightly as he then bend her back and sighed ever so softly as her eyes looked up to meet his eyes seeing and Feeling his lips just a brush away a breath if you say she parted her lips ever so slightly to take a deep breath her eyes locked ot his. She then licked ever so softly over her lips her breath was quickning and her heart beated faster.

Her Body felt like it was froozen in time shivering and starting to hunger for his touch to feel him deep in her. She was to shy to say it or let him see it so she thought thou her Body was telling him exactly what he wanted to hear or see if you say.
 
Legion met Janie's soft lips inviting her shy tentative kiss. The demon knew he could crush his mouth to hers take its sweetness and easily bend her supple hungering young body to his will, and yet he did not. He met her kiss with a tenderness allowed her to either deepen it or let it slip away. He could scent the soft musky fragrance of her arousal. He knew she could feel his arousal pressed to her belly.

Janie had moved easily in his arms as they danced she had followed his lead had melted into his arms. She did not bock, rebel or shy away when his tentacles had begun caressing her. But rather flowed with and surrendered and embraced their sensual caress.

Her kiss had been instinctual a simple free offering of her lips to his as she lifted her to his unconsciously, closing that distance to meet his lips with her own in a kiss that was soft and tentative, the barest brush of lips. His lips parted in invitation for Janie to let that shy tentative kiss deepen to blossom into something more passionate, more primal.

Legion felt the quickening of Janie's breathing, her heart pounding against his chest as his lips parted in their dark seductive invitation. A moment’s hesitation before her own tongue shyly slid out to dance with his. His black heart reveled in her little sigh as Janie wrapped her arms around his neck and she surrendered to the seduction of their kiss. Gradually she pulled back from the kiss, looking up at him with smoldering eyes and a small smile curving her lips. In that moment he knew that she was his, even as her hand gently caressed his cheek.


"Janie you always have a choice."

His lips pressed to hers in a slow sensual kiss that lingered and deepened until they shared but a single breath. Then Legion's lips parted from hers.

"What do you desire Janie?
 
She caressed is cheek softly as her eyes where lost in his she gasped slightly in pleasure as he kissed her and then broke it to say somthing. She pressed her body more against him as sh blushed a crimson red while her eyes looked down before her voice ever so quiety and soft said.

"I deisre love passion and my body deisres you deep in me to feel your touch and your desire"

Her eyes just looked down next to them to the floor wondering what he was thinking and then was going to do she nibbled her lower lip.
 
"I desire love passion and my body desires you deep in me to feel your touch and your desire"

Janie’s soft eyes shyed from Legions as if the answer she had given, was that that she thought he wanted to hear. The young beauty’s fear of the Count and what he had done to Yuri still very powerful. Janie's voice was that of a lost little girl alone and afraid in the dark. There was sadness in her eyes that echoed the forlorn note that she tried to hide in her voice. The girl hid her face from Legion. The Demon let her rest there in his arms her face hidden in the hollow of his shoulder, his arms holding her securely against his massive body. He was like a rock in whose lee she stood in as THE STROM RAGED AROUND HER AND WITHIN HER.

"Then you can be anything you want to be Janie! Free of all restrictions free to explore to try anything you want for you there is no past, for you there is only here and now. The future can be yours to shape as you wish for you to become whoever you want."

The demon planted a seed in the deepest corner of her mind, a subtitle seductive temptation, to be nurtured by his touch and the tenderness the little lost waif so needed. It was then that he came to her and to grant her what she had asked for. His lips claimed hers as once more he eased into her supple young body to grant her every carnal desire.
 
She smiled as she felt this happyniess this strong feeling of believing what he was saying she could be whatever she wanted no matter what someone says.

But before she could reply or even react to what he said she felt his lips on hers, she closed her eyes enjoying the kiss as her arms wraped themself around his neck as she then moaned into the kiss when she then suddenly and or so teasingly felt him give her body what is desired.

Her eyes opened once to look him in the eye and show how much passion there was so much for her drawling and for him it also was growing and for what he was doing to her body so gently and caressingly nothing like the beast or the count.

She raised one leg and wraped it around his waist as her arms pulled her body closer to his as her hips wiggled ever so slightly moaning in the kiss or between kisses when she borke to get air.
 
Legion smiled to himself as this delicious young creature gave herself to him so willingly. What a wanton little thing Janie was as she raised one leg and wrapped it around his waist as her arms pulled her body closer to his drawing him deeper into her chaste young body her hips arching to his, her sensual little moans and gasps of pleasure music to his ears as they escaped her sweet moist lips softly muffled by Jane’s passionate kiss She hungered for his kiss and seductively moaned between kisses when she broke to get air.

Legion let the young beauty rest in his arms, her tawny copper hair in wild disarray the sweet musky fragrance of the girl’s arousal as she rested her head on his chest bathing in the warm afterglow or the carnal pleasure he had ripped from her gorgeous young body. Suddenly he felt Janie’s body grow tense and felt hot tears on his chest.

“Is it the Count do you still fear him Pet?”

Legion hugged the girl closer to him giving her some place to hide from her fears for the moment. Janie's hot tears moisten his chest as she continued to hide her face from Legion. The demon held her and for a long period of time said nothing but just held her letting Janie feel the strength of his body.

" Why has he bitten you three times Janie. Have you given yourself to each bite?"

The demon paused to let the hapless beauty consider what he asked.
 
"Well it is the Count I fear before I knew it I was already kidnaped from my life and all and never to leave this place again and his bites...."

She had to think for a few mins before she added.

"I didnt even really alowed him to bite me I was so tied up in the pleasure he was giving my body for the first time ever that he already had bitten me before I even knew.....then Yuri was the only one who was gentle and caring for me and that was what the Count never wnated and hated me for the kindness I gave him and before I know what was going on I was down here Yuri gone forever and the count having his way with me letting the beast mate with me. I wonder when the day comes that he bites me for the last time to make me his forever....."

she sighed some and whimpered tears rolled down her cheeks some hearing a sound come from downt he hall way she jumped slightly and gasped holding her breath as if trying to hide from someone.
 
“You are stronger than he!"

His voice was soft, firm and reassuring. Held her tightly despite her struggles and when finally Janie calmed he continued.

"Did not you submit to Yuri to spite the Count to wound him the only way you could? When he destroyed what you loved did you not submit and embrace the beast and take what pleasure you could from him? Janie when all was lost and it would be so easy to surrender did you not deny the Count what he wanted from you?

Legion had used the one weapon that Janie could not have a defense against, truth. It did not have to be the pure truth or even the whole truth, only a grain of truth even if that one grain was perverted.

Legion held her till all her tears and trembling subsided. He let Janie rest there.

"So you will stay here in my cavern a pretty little bobble in a golden cage? Is that what you truly want Janie or to escape this castle and the Count?
The demon knew his words where a challenge to the young beauty her head snap up to stare him in the eye as the reality of what he said struck home. Legion saw a little frown as Janie's keen agile young mind began to turn , to ask questions she had been too weak to tired and to beaten down to ask before this moment. It was then that Legion answered Janie’s unasked question.

“He knows where you are because of the blood tie between the two of you. The beast is content that you are cowed and you have accepted that you are his mate."

Legion's gaze never left the searching questioning emerald gaze of the young redheaded beauty. There was no trace of deceit in what he said for in part it was in fact true. The demon continued.

"My cavern is older than the castle that Tepes built above it. It is a place where the living and ancient magic of these mountains bubbles up through the ground like the waters of this grotto. A magic that if you mastered it will let you escape the grip of the count and the beast."

Legion laid the subtitle temptation before the desperate young beauty.
 
Back
Top