Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm freezing....a -29 out door adventure this morning and I still can't feel my toes...ahhhh
So what do I do? Get naked....sheesh....sometimes I wonder about myself lol

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Always lovely to see those gorgeous nips!

I'm freezing....a -29 out door adventure this morning and I still can't feel my toes...ahhhh

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Well I volunteer to rub against you to warm you up. even stick my probe in you & move it back & forth to help!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have always preferred small boobs but I would love to get my hands on a pair just like your 1 time.

Damn! Firstly what kinda adventure was it?? :eek: And secondly, this is a fan-fuckin-tastic set. Love the use of jewelry , bangles, that chain aross your nipples, rings..it instantly reminded me of those Persian warrior women ( from the movie 300) :rolleyes:
Shout out to all the lovely ladies of LIT, it could be a great idea doing a set with some creative use of jewelry :)
LOVING IT! :rose:

attachment.php

Always lovely to see those gorgeous nips!
:kiss:
I would love to offer my services of keeping you warm!
List them out in detail;)
Warming things up here;) Sexy pics rubydlite:heart:
Getting hot yet?
Well I volunteer to rub against you to warm you up. even stick my probe in you & move it back & forth to help!!
Oh my...oh my....did I ever say I think volunteering is the most honourable thing a person can do?
I have always preferred small boobs but I would love to get my hands on a pair just like your 1 time.

Just once;)? I might covert you to enjoying all sizes!
I wonder too about people who like to live in places that frigging cold:eek:
I wonder too....
Damn! Firstly what kinda adventure was it?? And secondly, this is a fan-fuckin-tastic set. Love the use of jewelry , bangles, that chain aross your nipples, rings..it instantly reminded me of those Persian warrior women ( from the movie 300) :rolleyes:
Shout out to all the lovely ladies of LIT, it could be a great idea doing a set with some creative use of jewelry :)
LOVING IT! :rose:
I love jewellery...it's so fun....thanks sexy iron man...xoxox
Get to it ladies.....
As for the adventure...we''ll call it a misadventure...involving busses...lost ways..the biggest church I've ever seen..walking for miles in the cold and finally a bday party

attachment.php

It just became much hotter over here.;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

How are your tits so magnificent? I could stare at your nipples for days just admiring them. wow.

Well we need to make sure your loveliness does not get cold!!! (well maybe cold enuf for your nipples to stand out!!!])

It just became much hotter over here.;)
Eexcellent!
Im sure if I tried them once I would always want them:)
;)....maybe♡
:kiss:
How are your tits so magnificent? I could stare at your nipples for days just admiring them. wow.
Haha...thanks...genetics ?:rolleyes: admire away...eventually I hope you'd do more than stare!! Lol
Well we need to make sure your loveliness does not get cold!!! (well maybe cold enuf for your nipples to stand out!!!])
They're very temperature sensitive lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back