How do I remove my stories/delete my account?

rosebud1986

Virgin
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Posts
5
Hi. The people at member help seem to have been busy for the past three weeks and haven't gotten back to me. So can anyone tell me how I remove my stories from the site, and delete my literotica account?
 
Follow the instructions in this thread to have your stories removed. You will have to repeat the same procedure for each piece, but it shouldn't take long if you open a list of your work in another tab or window first.

As for deleting your account, you can edit the posts you don't want to five characters (like periods), and once you're done with everything on this site, log out, clear your cookies and walk away. No admin intervention is necessary unless you have an extremely compelling reason to have the account modified.
 
As a security measure and to make sure that the you are the one closing the account, to remove your account you must to log in to your profile at
https://www.literotica.com/my/
Then Click "Works" on the left side
Click "New Story" in the top header menu
Choose "New Story"
Make the title "REMOVE MEMBERSHIP".
Choose any category (doesn't matter).
In the body of the story, request that your membership be terminated.
Then hit SUBMIT at the bottom of the forum.

All story, poem, and illustration submissions you have made to the site will be removed with your account. Be aware that we do not store site submission data - including votes, comments, and the text itself. Once it is deleted from our servers, we cannot restore it.

Per our Forum Rules (http://www.literotica.com/support/forum_rules.shtml), we do not remove forum posts. If you have posts you would like removed, please do so before you send the above request, as it will be impossible for you to edit them once your account is deleted.

Account cancellations are usually done within 4-7 days.
 
Back
Top