New Story Advertisments

The Return of Barnaby

Behind the Scenes With Barnaby 02
I'm back with a second behind the curtains look at my writing and what inspires it. When I did my first Behind the Scenes piece in 2003, I had published 19 pieces on Literotica. With 43 now, I felt it was time.

That said, I cannot believe that i completely and totally left out one of my best and most popular recent stories, PLEASE TAKE MY PUSSY! So here, exclusively for you forum readers, is the story behind that one!

The story deals with a young lady offering and providing oral sex if her male friend agrees to take the problematic kitten she's been attempting to pawn off for months. In real life, my friend desperately attempted to lose said kitten and began making devious, flirting double entendres to get me to take it. While it didn't progress as far as it did in the story...I've had the cat for nearly a year now.

New one

Well, I finally have a new story out. It only took me 5 months. Here's the link:
NORTH SHORE

It's certainly my most ambitious story to date, so I'd love any Feedback.

Woo! The next section of my novel It's Always Time has been posted! :D Right after I noticed a bunch of typos! :eek:

Anyway, it's in the NonHuman category, a retelling of the myth of Pygmalion and Galatea. It features lots of magic, sex, transformation, sex, humor, sex, an actual plot point or three, and even a little sex, written in an over-the-top, pulpy, comic-booky (invented wordy) style, with as many references to geek culture and as many homages to various Internet fetishes as I could fit. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Latest section: It's Always Time Act 02 Ch 02: Weird Science (posted today, 7/21)

First section: It's Always Time Act 01 Chapters 1-3 (rated H thanks to a 4.83 average from 12 ratings.)

And no self-promotion would be complete without a link to my Story Wiki, where the novel is being developed under public scrutiny, blog-style (act two's second draft is complete, and act three is well under way).

My new story ( link below) was a combination of a Story Ideas challenge and a suggestion from kbate. The sordidness is all mine.

Please be kind in voting, honest in comments.

New Story: New Trilogy

The first part of my new trilogy, Patty Jenkens, is now posted. This one is Patty: Patty Jenkens Cums To Bat. Parts two and three are completed and, if accepted, will appear in August and September. I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing same. Feedback and votes are always appreciated! For part one:

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=266422

I've written my first story, a short watersports piece to start...if you decide to read it, please vote and write your honest opinion!

Oops!!

Darksyde said:
I've written my first story, a short watersports piece to start...if you decide to read it, please vote and write your honest opinion!

Oops!!

A Great first effort. More sex, more story, more detail in the next one, please.

Looking for feedback on my first story

Hi everyone! I am Adakgirl and I am looking for feedback good or bad on my very first submission to Literotica.
So if you have a few spare moments please read
Elizabeth's Vaquero under Erotic Couplings
I would provide the link but I have not fiqured out how to do that yet.
ThanK you! Adakgirl

Last edited:
Adakgirl said:
Hi everyone! I am Adakgirl and I am looking for feedback good or bad on my very first submission to Literotica.
So if you have a few spare moments please read
Elizabeth's Vaquero under Erotic Couplings
I would provide the link but I have not fiqured out how to do that yet.
ThanK you! Adakgirl

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=266513

Story link.

To do a link like this is easy, the board takes care of most of it for you. Just go to your submissions page

http://english.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=682080&page=submissions

Click on the link to the story you want to link to, and then copy it from your browser address bar with a right click. Then paste it into your post with another right click. The forum will automatically change it into a link for you.

You can do the same in your signature, and I'd recommend putting your submission page link at least in your signature. That way, everyone on the forum will always have a way to find your stories if they have sigs turned on :)

You can get more elegant once you learn to use the bbcode, or you can just use the buttons and drop downs built into the forum to do it for you. If you don't see formatting drop-downs and buttons above where you're typing a message, check your settings in the User CP and look for a place to turn them on.

Elizabeth's Vaquero

Like this :)

Hope this helps a bit. I'm up to my ears in house cleaning, so I'll have to try and get back to read it.

Please read my story?

Hi everyone. I'm knightscribe and I've only just discovered literotica.com. I've been going through some very excellent stories posted in this site and I guess this has inspired me to try out writing a few of my own.

If you have the time to read it, would you please go over my story and let me know how you find it? I really would appreciate the feedback so that I can improve on my writing style and thus raise the quality of my output.

It's here at http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=266518

(entitled Drop that Towel!)

By way of background, it's classed under Exhibitionism/Voyeurism with a touch of CFNM tossed in.

Many thanks to you all!

New story

I am new to Literotica. This is the second story I have posted and would really like to get some feedback, to help me improve my writing. I appreciate having a place to showcase the stories I love to write.

It's called A New Job (BDSM category): Nicole gets more than a job offer.

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=266207

PS: I hope I but the link in correctly (sorry, it's also my first time posting)

Thanks for the information!

Darkniciad said:
http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=266513

Story link.

To do a link like this is easy, the board takes care of most of it for you. Just go to your submissions page

http://english.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=682080&page=submissions

Click on the link to the story you want to link to, and then copy it from your browser address bar with a right click. Then paste it into your post with another right click. The forum will automatically change it into a link for you.

You can do the same in your signature, and I'd recommend putting your submission page link at least in your signature. That way, everyone on the forum will always have a way to find your stories if they have sigs turned on :)

You can get more elegant once you learn to use the bbcode, or you can just use the buttons and drop downs built into the forum to do it for you. If you don't see formatting drop-downs and buttons above where you're typing a message, check your settings in the User CP and look for a place to turn them on.

Elizabeth's Vaquero

Like this :)

Hope this helps a bit. I'm up to my ears in house cleaning, so I'll have to try and get back to read it.

Dear Darknciad:

Thank you for the advice! I was wondering about it myself.

Believe it or not, you inspired me to write a story about the women of the site where Danica worked. It has not been published yet. But I have visited the site and found several women I really liked on there, and am trying to make friends with them.

I'm glad you and she have settled down and I hope she is very happy to be married to you (common-law or otherwise). You must be very kind and sweet to her. I've been in many chat rooms and know how most men treat the women, so you must have been somebody really special.

Captain Midnight

New Story! Hooray!

Hello, everybody! I've long been a fan of Literotica (my one-stop-shop for one-handed-reads) and have finally mustered up the nerve to submit a story of my own:

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=267135
(Sarah and Kelly)

If it looks at all interesting, give it a go! I'd love to get feedback, positive or negative, from more experienced writers (which includes just about anybody). But, like it says under my name, I'm a virgin, so be gentle.

Many, many thanks in advance,
Busty

BustyLaTarte said:
Hello, everybody! I've long been a fan of Literotica (my one-stop-shop for one-handed-reads) and have finally mustered up the nerve to submit a story of my own:

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=267135
(Sarah and Kelly)

If it looks at all interesting, give it a go! I'd love to get feedback, positive or negative, from more experienced writers (which includes just about anybody). But, like it says under my name, I'm a virgin, so be gentle.

Many, many thanks in advance,
Busty
I liked it. I liked the dialogue, the gradual build up. It was a lesbian story I could read without feeling like I as a man was excluded. A nice sense of fun and smut. I'll leave the constructive criticism for others.

Chapter 4 of Staring At The Sun appeared today which was great timing as I'm about to go away for 2 weeks tomorrow.

I'd love to hear any feedback about how the story is progressing. I really enjoyed writing chapter 4 and am looking forward to writing chapter 5 while on vacation. Sitting by a pool will be a nice change of scene!

All feedback will be answered but there might be a delay.

Thanks to everyone who has read, commented and voted so far.

janiexx:)

sirhugs said:
It was a lesbian story I could read without feeling like I as a man was excluded.

I was really hoping to develop a story that both men and women could enjoy, so I'm very happy to see that you felt that way. Thanks a bunch for the great feedback!

BustyLaTarte said:
I was really hoping to develop a story that both men and women could enjoy, so I'm very happy to see that you felt that way. Thanks a bunch for the great feedback!

Not really me cupa tea, Busty... but still a really "WET" story... Congrads :p :p

Thanks for giving me a read, Jenny! My story ideas are pretty varied, so maybe next time I'll come up with something that'll pique your interest a l'il more. ;) Stay tuned!

BustyLaTarte said:
Thanks for giving me a read, Jenny! My story ideas are pretty varied, so maybe next time I'll come up with something that'll pique your interest a l'il more. ;) Stay tuned!

I will, love :kiss:

I have two stories that are new within the past day or two.

The first is called A Change of Seasons. I wrote it for a friend and hopefully it will be the prologue for a series I start featuring something I don't know very well: BDSM.

The second is a romance story entitled What Happens In Vegas . . . and I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I'd appreciate any feedback you guys have either via comments, email or discussion on the boards here.

Thanks in advance!

New Story Up

I had to take an extended sabbatical and have just put my first story up in almost a year. I wrote a lot of it while back, and just recently found it and decided to finish and post.

As with most authors, I'm curious to know what works and what doesn't. Like one of the previous posters, I was hoping that this would appeal to all genders. In fact, it was initially writen for the women that Eve was modeled after, so my immediate audience was (hetero) female, though I think a lot of it morphed into a little more classically (hetero) male.

Anyway, I'd love feedback.

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=267499

-Dr. G

Back