Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Mr Invisible to find me and point me at that thread please.

Or Mrs King. . . . .

Come with me to the thread :devil:

The-Avengers-Linda-Thorson-Tara-King.jpg

(ROFL, no no, don't come to the thread! Have a cup of tea in the Naked Party lounge with me. I promise not to wear any boots - not even the pink wellies.)

Tea now drunk with appreciation, thank you.

And as for Mrs King, she was gorgeous.
That is not to say Mrs Peel wasn't. They were simply different.
That said, neither of those ladies could be trusted with a pistol.

:rose:

Tea now drunk with appreciation, thank you.

And as for Mrs King, she was gorgeous.
That is not to say Mrs Peel wasn't. They were simply different.
That said, neither of those ladies could be trusted with a pistol.

Well, and clearly you can't be trusted with a mouse! I never thought you'd find my disgusting thread, as the Black Widow is not a name you'd recognise as one of those women who can't be trusted with a pistol (she relies on her electrostatic bolt discharging bracelets).

It was Steve, he made me do it!

ROFL.

Well, and clearly you can't be trusted with a mouse! I never thought you'd find my disgusting thread, as the Black Widow is not a name you'd recognise as one of those women who can't be trusted with a pistol (she relies on her electrostatic bolt discharging bracelets).

It was Steve, he made me do it!

ROFL.

Yeh, Yeh, I understand. . . . .

I thought Black Widow was the name of a plane (P38 Lightning, I believe).
But watching Mrs Peel (who's better with her feet), trying to shoot a revolver is a bit of a joke.
Mrs King's not much better.
But then one can excuse them almost anything. . . .

PS. Love the car in your AV. :rose:

Sometimes, just when I feel the most vulnerable, I think, "Don't hurt me. Don't hurt me you sonofabitch."

And then, inevitably, it hurts.

It hurts, it hurts ...oh God... it hurts.

Sometimes, just when I feel the most vulnerable, I think, "Don't hurt me. Don't hurt me you sonofabitch."

And then, inevitably, it hurts.

It hurts, it hurts ...oh God... it hurts.

Take heart, Madam.
You are among friends who would not hurt you.

Yeh, Yeh, I understand. . . . .

I thought Black Widow was the name of a plane (P38 Lightning, I believe).
But watching Mrs Peel (who's better with her feet), trying to shoot a revolver is a bit of a joke.
Mrs King's not much better.
But then one can excuse them almost anything. . . .

PS. Love the car in your AV. :rose:

:kiss:

(Back to yesterday's car/lady today.)

:kiss:

(Back to yesterday's car/lady today.)

It's been a while since I've had any, but I bought some Nutella today. Geeze... I want to put it on everything... seriously delicious... right now, I've got it on a nice tart apple...soooo good...:D I think I'm gonna work my way through my entire fruit bowl.;)

It's been a while since I've had any, but I bought some Nutella today. Geeze... I want to put it on everything... seriously delicious... right now, I've got it on a nice tart apple...soooo good...:D I think I'm gonna work my way through my entire fruit bowl.;)

You spread it on something to eat it?

:D

High praise, indeed... I'm starting to sound like I've been watching "Downtown Abbey" too much again.

They had nutella in Downton Abbey, on appendages? No wonder my outlaw mum used to love it so much! She could've shared the secret.

They had nutella in Downton Abbey, on appendages? No wonder my outlaw mum used to love it so much! She could've shared the secret.

No, no-- my overuse of "indeed." Whenever I start overusing "indeed" my friends accuse me of watching too much BBC America...

Oh I am so grateful to you all on here.

Finally I got my head around starting to read the course textbook. I've been so blocked about picking this up and reading it. I started about 2 weeks ago, doing a bit of AH, then doing 10 minutes work, then flaking off for the afternoon. Slowly I built it up, while coming online and having a blast, then, OK, another bloody 15 minutes, OK, half an hour.

See, I have to read the wretched book because I'm the tutor! ROFLOL. But I feel totally demotivated because they tried to sack me then gave me this low level module which I could teach with two hands tied behind my back and duck tape over my mouth. (Yes, I could, I would use my eyebrow. You can do a lot with an eyebrow, y'know. See: ;))

Now I read the whole chapter and so I'm enough ahead of the students that I can go and get the builder another cup of tea :devil:, and myself a crisp sandwich for lunch. Yummy!

Thank you so much for the chance to dance a banana and have a good laugh when I've got a manager who looks like this: :eek:

:nana::nana::nana:

Surely it's not possible to watch too much BBC America?
:heart:

I am linguistically impressionable. :eek: When I start muttering about "unseemly haste" it's a dead giveaway to my friends. They think that most British TV and PBS means "pretty boring stuff." One of my friends told me that he watches Monty Python with the subtitles on . LOL!

Of course, I'm safe as long as I'm watching Doctor Who Or Torchwood.

Oh I am so grateful to you all on here.

Finally I got my head around starting to read the course textbook. I've been so blocked about picking this up and reading it. I started about 2 weeks ago, doing a bit of AH, then doing 10 minutes work, then flaking off for the afternoon. Slowly I built it up, while coming online and having a blast, then, OK, another bloody 15 minutes, OK, half an hour.

See, I have to read the wretched book because I'm the tutor! ROFLOL. But I feel totally demotivated because they tried to sack me then gave me this low level module which I could teach with two hands tied behind my back and duck tape over my mouth. (Yes, I could, I would use my eyebrow. You can do a lot with an eyebrow, y'know. See: ;))

Now I read the whole chapter and so I'm enough ahead of the students that I can go and get the builder another cup of tea :devil:, and myself a crisp sandwich for lunch. Yummy!

Thank you so much for the chance to dance a banana and have a good laugh when I've got a manager who looks like this: :eek:

Your student are of that level which has caused the jury on Mrs Pryce`s trial to be sent home?
What`s the book ?

I am linguistically impressionable. :eek: When I start muttering about "unseemly haste" it's a dead giveaway to my friends. They think that most British TV and PBS means "pretty boring stuff." One of my friends told me that he watches Monty Python with the subtitles on . LOL!

Of course, I'm safe as long as I'm watching Doctor Who Or Torchwood.

Reminds me of that old song >I`m a lonely little petunia in an onion patch<

:)

Your student are of that level which has caused the jury on Mrs Pryce`s trial to be sent home?
What`s the book ?

The students are lovely! The managers are :eek:. It's a good book, just not my usual speed of reading. Very little postmodern feminist analysis of performativity in the matrices of power.
;)

The more things change, the more they stay the same. So nice to see the old adage at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back