Geek Fetish. Yeah, geeky women...

I have an online friend who I think is Nerdy/Geeky. I don't think its all about looks, I also think Interests and attitude play a part.
 
YES!!



No. Or eewwwww.


Katie Linendoll

HOTT Effing Geek Chic!

xKatie-Linendoll.jpg.pagespeed.ic.45rEJAoqa_.jpg


El-KatieL-2866.jpg


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Linendoll

Swweeeeetttt!
 
I guess I love geeks then :)

To my shame in school I always fancied the popular girls and not the geek girls who fancied me. I only realised later on that it was the geek girls that I really liked and I was following the herd.

If a girl can talk to me about AC/DC , Skyrim and Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy then I'm hooked. Wow. I've just realised my fantasy woman.

All the above plus being a red head with a couple of tattoos and nose piercing with glasses. Damn. That girl never exists.

If you ever find her can we share?! She sounds utterly perfect. This is now my favorite thread. Completely sold. Have always loved geeky girls, it's the intelligence crossed with the raw sexuality that comes with it.
 
What defines a geeky woman to a guy? I don't look geeky, but I am. My best friend is not geeky, but she looks it.

The question is somewhat rhetorical. My friend gets hit on by guys who like geeky women all the time, only for them to find out that she's not geeky at all. Sometimes it's kinda funny.

BTW, my friend is Asian. Talk about stereotyping!

I'd like to understand this too. Is it my glasses or my math skills that is going to get a guy hard?
 
This one - needs to be bumped up..


[My definition of geeky is nature, habits, but as visual apperance - glases are perhaps the most vivid stereotype. And it works :) ]
 
I've always found geeky women appealing. As for definitions, I believe a geek must have strong interest and at least basic competence in science, technology, and/or mathematics. Playing a lot of video games does not a geek make.

Bonus points are given for liking things such as science fiction and fantasy, especially books; role playing games; the Society for Creative Anachronism; comic books; etc.
 
Seriously like this rather geeky, friendly girl at work.......Natalie, one of the greeters. Looks to be maybe 20 to 21. Slimmer than my usual type. Red hair. Glasses. She does have pimples, but so what? She's very always ready with a smile and a laugh. And damn.....that ass!
 
ac2bd91189260bf34b1fa2f7763fccb3.jpg

I'm not sure if this is consistent with this thread but I think it's sexy nerdy girl related. :heart:
 
Adore geeky women....such a turn-on....plus I'm a geek. :)
 
Back
Top