The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My baby brother, his wife and kids are coming to stay with me for a night. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

Okay, I'm excited! I love my brother and niece and nephew.. his wife I tolertate depending on her mood. :)

YAAAAAY for the others!!!

Your cheeks blush prettily too. :D
SHOOOOOSH YOU!

Fucking last thought: Sure.. we can move a holiday. I'm absolutly cirtain that the kids wont have nary a problem with it. Ya know. Cause its not like it's a day for patting you on the cum depositor. Oh.. no. that's what you will be doing instead of seeing the kids.

ETA: You know. I'd used to be really angry. Now, I just pity him. I know there are great men out there. He just happens to not be one of them.

Last edited:
SHOOOOOSH YOU!

Fucking last thought: Sure.. we can move a holiday. I'm absolutly cirtain that the kids wont have nary a problem with it. Ya know. Cause its not like it's a day for patting you on the cum depositor. Oh.. no. that's what you will be doing instead of seeing the kids.

ETA: You know. I'd used to be really angry. Now, I just pity him. I know there are great men out there. He just happens to not be one of them.

My offer still stands. All you need to do is help me hide the body.

*She nurses her hand*
It's been too long since I felt motivated enough to iron clothes... Note to self for future reference. Don't do it when tired.

All you need is either a pig farm or an industrial garden composting mulcher. Then you won't be. Hiding a body after that... Just nameless biological bits.

And I will disavow all knowledge of this post. This post will self destruct in ten seconds. Good luck, Jim. :D

All you need is either a pig farm or an industrial garden composting mulcher. Then you won't be. Hiding a body after that... Just nameless biological bits.

And I will disavow all knowledge of this post. This post will self destruct in ten seconds. Good luck, Jim. :D

-Hums the mission impossible theme and does a slow motion leap away from the explosion.-

There's two of them right now.

"The Skyquim series..." -Thank you Felicia D.

Saw her in a B movie the other day I rented from the red box kiosk.

"Red Werewolf Hunter"

It was slightly better than I thought... but I mean c'mon it is friggen felicia day. I would totally date her avatar. o_O

Saw her in a B movie the other day I rented from the red box kiosk.

"Red Werewolf Hunter"

It was slightly better than I thought... but I mean c'mon it is friggen felicia day. I would totally date her avatar. o_O

I would not kick her from my bed.. nope.

LT ~ Felt good to post something, even if it wasn't an owed post. Maybe I can inspire some other people and, as a result, maybe inspire myself a little. :eek:

LT ~ Felt good to post something, even if it wasn't an owed post. Maybe I can inspire some other people and, as a result, maybe inspire myself a little. :eek:

I'm planning on throwing something up, but it may not be until monday... unless I somehow get the time today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back