DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it.

When she does that infront of me she knows I am going to pounce!

attachment.php

You are a lucky man!

If there was a Miss Universe contest based on the form, fuckability and pure 'come give it to me' of the female posterior, then Nurse would win it. Beautiful, just fucking beautiful.

I can't imagine why you'd want to pounce... :nana:

Really? Have you seen her smoking body? Her boobs? her ass? her curves? Are we looking at the same women here pal?

Just kidding :)

I love the squat....though it could be better without the panties! ;-)

Oh my friend. Than that would leave nothing to the imagination.

You are a lucky man!

Thank you sir. I think so.

If there was a Miss Universe contest based on the form, fuckability and pure 'come give it to me' of the female posterior, then Nurse would win it. Beautiful, just fucking beautiful.

Thats a bold statement sir. Thank you. Its really kind of you to say. You flatter us.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Glamour Girl 11.jpg
    Glamour Girl 11.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,333
Good Morning and happy weekend one and all!

attachment.php

If I walked in on Nurse like this it'd be a great morning and a hot weekend beginning with spanking that tight little sexxxy ass before we headed to bed for the weekend! ;)
Enjoy her Doc...she's incredible!

Really? Have you seen her smoking body? Her boobs? her ass? her curves? Are we looking at the same women here pal?

Just kidding :)

Oh my friend. Than that would leave nothing to the imagination.

Thank you sir. I think so.

Thats a bold statement sir. Thank you. Its really kind of you to say. You flatter us.

attachment.php

OHHH My! Horny Nurse on the prowl hungry for hard cock! ;)

Georgeous, drop dead sexy, is there another video planned?

One thing all of you should know is that KnottyNurse and I are always coming up with great ideas for photo shoots and video shoots and writing them down. We want to make more content for Lit. It just has not been working out for u lately. I am sure it will. Soon I hope. But we do want to do this. We may not post as often as we used to, but this place is a topic of many conversations we have nearly daily.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Glamour Girl 12.jpg
    Glamour Girl 12.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 945
One thing all of you should know is that KnottyNurse and I are always coming up with great ideas for photo shoots and video shoots and writing them down. We want to make more content for Lit. It just has not been working out for u lately. I am sure it will. Soon I hope. But we do want to do this. We may not post as often as we used to, but this place is a topic of many conversations we have nearly daily.

attachment.php

Would u do a naughty surgical nurse set? Welcome back and every pic is better than the last one

attachment.php

Post as often as RL allows you too.
SPANK her Doc she is the naughty nurse and she's been teasing her patients again! ;)
Love this shot and your ass is perfect nurse!

I am reading a lot of positive feed back which is great! Thanks guys. You are bringing some big smiles to the little old nurses face. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Glamour Girl 14.jpg
    Glamour Girl 14.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 899
I hate that the long weekend is coming to an end.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Glamour Girl 15.jpg
    Glamour Girl 15.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 830
I am reading a lot of positive feed back which is great! Thanks guys. You are bringing some big smiles to the little old nurses face. :)

attachment.php

Glad me telling the truth brings smiles to he nurses sexy face! :kiss:
Darling you bring us guys smiles and hard-ons by posting and me saying thanks does not seem nearly enough!

Panty flash with creamy thighs on display! :kiss:'s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back