first pics, plus size girl

Very sexy Gem. Glad to see you're keeping that wet hole in good shape. That cock looks a lot like mine, except mine doesn't have the electrical cord. Of course it doesn't vibrate either, so maybe yours is better. Hope it gave you a nice orgasm. :)

A thousand thanks, Gem. That sweet, wet pussy. Those sounds. A great way to start my day, hard as nails. My tongue needs that hot little hole....

now a lot of my pictures have been removed/deleted/misplaced/tech incident. Sigh...

so thought I might put some boobs back up and see what else I could find hiding on my computer to share
boobs

now a lot of my pictures have been removed/deleted/misplaced/tech incident. Sigh...

so thought I might put some boobs back up and see what else I could find hiding on my computer to share
boobs

Very nice Gem - bet they taste as good as they look too ;):devil::devil:

Hiding on your computer? I'm not sure you'd be able to hide those beauties anywhere, hon. Mmmm very twistable nipples!!

Kiwi x

Well lookee here ....who did i find??? My all time favourite South Australian....my fantasy woman. And the cause of much of my spilled sperm......

How the fuck. Are you Gem? Hope you are still well!!!
First time i have logged in here in about 4 years i think...

Weeman

Back