lovely lovely lovely.

pouts and scowls

WOW, pouts and scowls are making me crave to be in the path of your vision on a mission. If you are ever looking to play with cameras in my neck of the woods i'd be a trigger clicking madman.

btw, you are flat-out gorgeous....
 
accelerated_montage said:
i hate smiling! i look like a 13 year old at a christmas party!
UGH!
pouts and scowls are more my thing.

Hey, we'll take any facial expression you want to give us!

Looking very good. :D

-LCN
 
PLEASE don't let this be a one post thread!

One of the best starts I've seen!
 
Let's just say that your pics made me stand at attention :) Damn girl, you are hot! please post more pics.... I want to see more of that amazing body.
 
Always fade out in a montage,
If you fade out, it seem like more time
Has passed in a montage
 
Spectacular pictures! Very sexy and seductive. I love you and that lil read outfit with the fishnet stockings.
 
Just saw this thread and I had to add in. You may not think you are amazing but that in itself really makes you amazing to view. I've been a bit of a lurker here for quite awhile, and I have to say, your cute, girl-next-door kind of look just gets me. Easily more attractive to me than most of the other women who post here........thank you very much for sharing with us...simply stunning.
Hit me up anytime to chat on cam :)
 
you are very pretty. I don't know what standards you judge yourself by, but you look great to me. Now I want to know what a 13 year old at a Christmas party looks like.... I'll be sure to come around more often.
 
great start. I love what you've put up so far. hot and very sexy. Please don't keep us waiting too long.
 
omg your fucking gorgeous darling and what great pic's you take welcome to lit :kiss: :rose: x24
 
M'lovely lady, whoever told you you were "nothin special" needs a shovel to the face... You ARE special, you ARE lovely, and as your growing following here will attest, you have no shortage of men who find your look absolutely delicious!

Now if only you could move out here to the mid-west... :kiss:
 
accelerated_montage said:
hey there guys and gals, i'm new to Lit and, in light of being welcomed with open arms, i've decided to post a view shots of me.

i'm not anything special so don't get your hopes up because some of the people on here are really something else :smiles: but here ya go.

let me know what you think.
Don't be poopy! Your pictures are lovely and your eyes are beautiful! :)
 
*blushes*
oh my goodness, of course i check back here to find there are already THREE pages full of compliments AND a pm box full of wonderful mail.

thank you guys so much, i'm truly flattered and just leveled at how much you disagree that i'm not anything special.

wow.
just, wow.

(ps, EndCredits? i love what you wrote. it was lovely)
 
I love the Shy innocent look in your photo's but I guess that this can be deceiving right? :devil: ;)
 
Back
Top