Boys & Dildos

midnightstroker7

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Posts
159
Hey Everyone,

Thought it would be fun to start a new thread displaying hot men playing with dildos or butt plugs. Anyone care to start?
 
just some of me

i like this thread tell me what u think
 

Attachments

  • Photo 4.jpg
    Photo 4.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 2,739
  • Photo 7.jpg
    Photo 7.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 2,451
Amazing!

I am loving where this thread has already started... time for me to get some of my own pics on here...
 
So far we have dildos and assholes.

And dicks.

Where are the men?
 
Last edited:
So far we have dildos and assholes.

And dicks.

Where are the men?

The men are those who dares to stand up against the people like you. You and S_B has been going after a lot of people lately. But since I do not see any smileys or emoticons, in your comment. I think you really wants to go crazy at the men. Who likes to have some butt fun and what not. Cause right now, you seem to be a big troll/trawler. Just looking for a fight in some ways or another, as long you "try" to make a joke. About assholes, dicks and dildos.
 
Last edited:
Thank YOu

Wolfman... now enough BS from the haters. The content so far has been great!
 
Last edited:
aww, Wolfie! You can't stop following me, can you?

Listen: Don't feed the Trolls. Including me, if necessary.


And take your meds.
 
Wolfman... now enough BS from the haters and let's see some more dildos and asses. The content so far has been great!

Yeah, I agree the content of this thread has been great so far. So yeah, those who loves to make pictures of some male butt fun. Go Ahead and keep posting :)
 
haven't tried a dildo in my butt yet, not sure why not, but after seeing these pics I'm beginning to think I'm missing out!!!
 
Nothing like a thread like this to make me want to get my dildos out and start sucking;)
 
Back
Top