YouPorn Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleopatra said:
Okay, that's kinda funny.


the stop motion edit animation of the different kinda possitions they were in was kind of entertaining also.

first shes bending over
then she on her hands and knees
then shes on the hood
then he's holding her...
 
y=mx+b said:
the stop motion edit animation of the different kinda possitions they were in was kind of entertaining also.

first shes bending over
then she on her hands and knees
then shes on the hood
then he's holding her...


Makes me wonder which surveillance guy was having a ball splicing the tape.
 
Remember in the movie...

A Clockwork Orange when the ringleader guy was caught, sentenced, and went through the process of being re-programmed into a more sociable person by being forced to watch violent images and given drugs and stuff.

yeah... watching this I kinda get the idea of what the experience could have been like.

I may have to go to Church this Sunday.


http://www.youporn.com/watch/895
 
P. B. Walker said:
that was wicked. I'd like to see a chick with a heavy boston accent getting a bukkake. LOL
Alabama wouldn't like that one........... :)
 
you know...

there was a time when Alison kinda left me beside myself with this sort of feeling I used to get when I first discovered my fathers stash of playboys. It was a conflicting feeling of wondering why a woman so beautiful... so seemingly well put-together would pose in such states of undress. Yet a lustful desire as to be greatful of her choice to do so... followed with a pang of jealousy as to why she would want to do so for anybody else but me.

I have to give recognition to those who found her as they really did find a gem of a girl to solicit such a novel memory. Not only do I have to give them recognition for finding her... but also working within the boundries of good taste and sensual pornography.

that said... after lost a bit of interest seeing this video of her solicited a different kind of feeling for her and it brought to light how the aura she has as a still subject does not translate well onto video.

though she is an attractive woman she seems to have little life in her. She seems to be no more than a characterless pretty little thing going through the motions of what she has been told to do before over and over again.

a distant empty shell of what once could have been. Had I seen her in the street a year or so ago I would have been interested as to spark up a conversation with her and discuss elements of being in the internet porn industry... how she got there... where she wants to go (and you know secretly wish that I could somehow go along with her for maybe a little while)

but now... meh... a pretty face I have little interest in on any level.

going through the motions of being porn pretty
 
sweetalabama said:
I am soooo behind.


no... you've just taken to not caring anymore.

it's okay.



we'll just keep plugging along to entertain ourselves... like we've been doing anyway.
 
y=mx+b said:
no... you've just taken to not caring anymore.

it's okay.



we'll just keep plugging along to entertain ourselves... like we've been doing anyway.
HEY
I care.:(

Never say I don't care about my porn. I may be a neglectful pervy lit mama, but I love my lit child. ;) :devil:
 
Lol

sweetalabama said:
I am soooo behind.

I was gonna ask you if you are little behind or a big behind...but after looking at that AV I think my question has been answered...whoa those babies got mucho back...
 
iwannadou said:
I was gonna ask you if you are little behind or a big behind...but after looking at that AV I think my question has been answered...whoa those babies got mucho back...
:cool:
 
notDV81 said:
This head-bob technique is right out of an Iron Maiden video:

http://youporn.com/watch/7556


indeed it was... but man that was a fine example of why it's not all that important for woman to swallow.

Something about watching a mouth full of cum escape the lips of a woman down the shaft of a spent cock that's really fucking hot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top