So, that prick from Papa John's Pizza.

So how are we supposed to know when you are being humorous and sarcastic and when you actually believe the right wing bat shit crazy crap you post here?

Simple answer: when has chevetteman ever been funny?
 
Lot of uproar over someone spouting off over a law he doesn't like. People act like he's the first one.
 
Believe it or not, there are lots of places in this fine country where one's pizza choices are corporate, home made, or no pizza at all. Usually I choose no pizza at all, but every once in a while I want somebody to bring me a goddamn pizza. And there is no locally-owned pizza place in this godforsaken shithole they call a town. It's Pizza Hut or make-your-own-fucking-pizza.

I think I lived next door to you for two years.
 
Sorry, but you have to evolve. Take your time.

No, I don't. In communications, it is the responsibility of the person trying to communicate to make sure they are understood.

Again, considering the craziness of some of the crap you do believe and the incomprhensible way you use emoticons, the onus of responsibility falls on you.

Personally I think you just use the "it was a joke" line after being called on your crazy shit when you can't defend it. You're not the most intellectually stable guy out there.
 
Whoa! Easy, Princess; keep those gloves above the belt, now.

...hee, hee ,hee... but that was a good one. ;)


Thanks but if I was a guy you would have just said "good one" and fist bumped me. But thanks.
 
And then we would have crossed swords because I presume all you guys fist bump and then dick fight. That's what I would do.

You have a very strange view of men...

But if you put on your strap on, I'll totally sword fight you.
 
Thanks but if I was a guy you would have just said "good one" and fist bumped me. But thanks.

No, for you I'd say "Good one." then kiss your belly button. I don't do that for just any lady, mind you. :D

That's "terrorist fist jab", thank you very much.

I thought it was 'fist pump'. It's 'fist jab', now? Why doesn't the home office send out the memos anymore?

"Damn office jockeys; get with the program, guys!"
 
Back
Top