Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ml25l26iI41s7ed4oo1_1280.jpg

I find it rather sad these lovely ladies are labeled Plus Size. What they should be called is Women Who Look Like A Woman Should.

A woman is suppose to have curves, soft warn thighs, hips, breasts and curvy butts. They are not suppose to look like an anorexic 12 year old who hasn't had a meal in six months.

This is my first visit to this thread and it will not be my last. My thanks to all the posters, your image are great. Thank you.

Mike

I find it rather sad these lovely ladies are labeled Plus Size. What they should be called is Women Who Look Like A Woman Should.

A woman is suppose to have curves, soft warn thighs, hips, breasts and curvy butts. They are not suppose to look like an anorexic 12 year old who hasn't had a meal in six months.

This is my first visit to this thread and it will not be my last. My thanks to all the posters, your image are great. Thank you.

Mike

Agreed I think the thing that would help self esteem of women...and anyone else really is labels. There is no pretty but....These women on the list are absolutely lovely and shouldn't be running their lives by hating themselves and starving themselves. People might have their own preferences, but sexy is largely a matter of prospective.

955_1000.jpg

I can't put my finger on it...but, I just luv these pix....the look on her face... "It was a great idea, until I got outside, then I heard the neighbors just the other side of the hedge row"

That photo is just so perfect, from the heft of those great boobs, to the true hour glass figure (I could just imagine her in a corset!). Great photos as usual klippert!

Mike

Mike
Well said. I've been telling women the same thing for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back