men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does not watch, do you tell him what you do?

Sometimes. Sometimes I like to feed him exaggerated tidbits and let him envision all kinds of crazy stuff. One guy I'm seeing likes to take pictures with his phone and then send them to my husband with a little caption.

My husband loves for me to toy with him and so we all have fun.

Sometimes. Sometimes I like to feed him exaggerated tidbits and let him envision all kinds of crazy stuff. One guy I'm seeing likes to take pictures with his phone and then send them to my husband with a little caption.

Very nice, I wish my g/f would be willing to do that.

You have a very lucky husband!!

He knew within two weeks of us dating that I would never be faithful. I've made that clear to every guy I've ever dated. When my husband and I got married, he got exactly what he wanted.

I guess he knew what he was getting into then. Glad he can enjoy and share you with whoever you choose. Good Luck

so guys, tell me...what is the most exciting part?

is it when you are out and you watch her flirting with another man?

when you find her wet while thinking about another man?

or when you come home, and things start to heat up, when he undresses and you see his cock, semi hard and as your wife moves closer you watch it twitch then grow to a full erection as you all know he's about to enter her. to watch, him guide her to your bed with his cock fully erect. watching her move on the bed facing him. as he helps her slide up the bed, her legs opening and him moving between them...to watching the tip of his cock touching her wet lips, then slowly inch by inch penetrates her. her arousal coating and easing his cock deeper

or is it when he cums in her, and when he pulls out see a little cum leaking?

or when you come home, and things start to heat up, when he undresses and you see his cock, semi hard and as your wife moves closer you watch it twitch then grow to a full erection as you all know he's about to enter her. to watch, him guide her to your bed with his cock fully erect. watching her move on the bed facing him. as he helps her slide up the bed, her legs opening and him moving between them...to watching the tip of his cock touching her wet lips, then slowly inch by inch penetrates her. her arousal coating and easing his cock deeper

Hell yes, all the above!

In my fantasy this is all hot, but I'm just as good sitting at home if she went out to get action so I could let my mind play the scene out in my head, then listen to her tell me the details after and try not to cum too fast while listening.

Although would love to see the leaking cum part tho as it happened.

Yes, that, and.

Yes, I see his cock semi hard and she takes it in her hand and I see she want to make it hard, stroking it, then beginning to suck it till it's full length.

They go to our bed, she's facing him, her legs falling open. His cock lies on her pubic area. I see how long it is, how far it will go in.

She grasps his cock to position its head at her entrance--I know it's beginning. It slides in so easily I know her cunt is very wet, slippery. Her hips start to move to fuck him back and she looks at me briefly as if to say, "I'll come soon, and he, in me. It's as we all want."

My stomach sinks because it is. His sperm will fill her, and soon it does. When he withdraws I see it.
He's possessed her cunt, coated her inside. She's swollen, leaking. Her cunt is his.

wow, that's awesome!

Would you want to go down on her, or enter her after he's finished?

leads me to my next question, if a man loves to share and watch his wife...and make lover to her after the lover is finished, would most men consider him bi?

sure, it has to be a perfect world with no STD's or aids...but I think the kink factor, and taboo of the idea from watching the husband slip inside feeling how aroused she is, and for kicks he pulls out to see the tip all coated in seed:devil:

Yes, I see his cock semi hard and she takes it in her hand and I see she want to make it hard, stroking it, then beginning to suck it till it's full length.

They go to our bed, she's facing him, her legs falling open. His cock lies on her pubic area. I see how long it is, how far it will go in.

She grasps his cock to position its head at her entrance--I know it's beginning. It slides in so easily I know her cunt is very wet, slippery. Her hips start to move to fuck him back and she looks at me briefly as if to say, "I'll come soon, and he, in me. It's as we all want."

My stomach sinks because it is. His sperm will fill her, and soon it does. When he withdraws I see it.
He's possessed her cunt, coated her inside. She's swollen, leaking. Her cunt is his.

I guess I will give the details...

Originally he sent us a message on our Tumblr page saying that he enjoyed our blog. We corresponded a few times over email and texting. We decided to meet him for drinks at a bar that had a live band playing. Once there we realized that we were pretty compatible. We went our separate ways that night and discussed is further as a couple and also with him. We made another date for a similar situation, drinks and some music at a place that was close to our home. We decided to go back to our house and have a few more drinks. Once back at our place we talked for a while about what we liked and didn't like and what our boundaries were. Shortly after that we turned the lights down and my wife and I began playing with each other and when the time was right he slowly made his way over to the couch and began rubbing her leg. She reached for him and brought him onto the couch with us and began to touch him through his pants. She was able to get him to take his clothes off so she could play with the both of us and we could have our hands on her as well. She took turns going down on both of us and we took turns going down on her. We took our time and made sure every one was having a good time. She took care of him towards the end and the two of us finished while he watched. It was a great experience with someone who wasn't pushy and knew how to get involved without being in the way. We are still in contact with him and will give it another shot since the first experience went so well.

I think it's a safe bet that I'm not the only wanting hoping for details! In any case, I'm curious... Did you first suggest this to your wife? If so, how did she react at first? And, of course, how'd you get from talking/fantasizing about it to making it actually happen?

A MFM threesome has been something we have been discussing for quite some time. It just took us a long time to find the right person to play with. We have a few sites that we post on as well as a swinger site that we use. We had all of our rules and wants laid out long before we met with him, then all we had to do was explain to him what we were looking for. In the end it all worked out quite well.

wow, that's awesome!

leads me to my next question, if a man loves to share and watch his wife...and make lover to her after the lover is finished, would most men consider him bi?

sure, it has to be a perfect world with no STD's or aids...but I think the kink factor, and taboo of the idea from watching the husband slip inside feeling how aroused she is, and for kicks he pulls out to see the tip all coated in seed:devil:

I certainly wouldn't consider such a guy to be bi. Just a wonderful lover. I think it would be sooo wonderful to make love to my husband after he had shared me.

wife sharing

To me there is nothing sexier then seeing my wife enjoy other cocks. Have had the pleasure of sharing her hundreds of times.

Not bi

I certainly wouldn't consider such a guy to be bi. Just a wonderful lover. I think it would be sooo wonderful to make love to my husband after he had shared me.

wow, that's awesome!

This in itself would not make the man bi. It would make him a cuckold ( a man who's wife engages in sex with others with his knowledge and/or consent). Sucking the lover, before, during or after would make him bi in my estimation. Actually, a bi cuckold. Which is exactly what I would love to be someday. I just need for my wife to take on a lover, and for them to agree to let me join in.

Just wish my wife would do this - After he had finished cumming inside her and she had cum too I would then fuck her too. After I had cum I would then go down on her to lick her dripping pussy clean. Never going to happen though! sigh

I like your take on this and would hope she felt the same if I ever had the chance.

It would feel hot to make love to her after and feel the wetness of her adventure as I slid in.

Happiness is sinking your hard cock into your loving wife after another guys has filled her up. There is no other feeling like it in the world!!!

Wow, Jen...I think you've got the idea already!

But, if I may add another wrinkle, there's also the humiliation aspect: while she's fucking him in front of you she sees how hard YOUR cock is just witnessing this act. So much so, maybe she's put you in chastity because she knows your propensity to 'spill' even when just watching these activities.

Then you go down on her to clean his seed from her and she is disgusted/horrified that she is with a man that gets off on this/enjoys this/or even just contemplates this. It's this disgust that gets you even harder. And as she learns this, she begins to get off on and abuse you with this power.

Knowing that you are a man willing to compromise, not just your relationship, but even your sexuality in service to this bizarre kink...

Not to mention the disgust she feels knowing your cock is getting even harder as you ingest his semen. Are you gay? Curious? A raging homo? Just a little kinky? What kind of pathetic, sick fuck has she ended up with here?

Happiness is sinking your hard cock into your loving wife after another guys has filled her up. There is no other feeling like it in the world!!!

Ive beer had the opportunity to try that, but I admit it sounds amazing!

This in itself would not make the man bi. It would make him a cuckold ( a man who's wife engages in sex with others with his knowledge and/or consent). Sucking the lover, before, during or after would make him bi in my estimation. Actually, a bi cuckold. Which is exactly what I would love to be someday. I just need for my wife to take on a lover, and for them to agree to let me join in.

but then swingers fall into the cuckold category ....

For us it was a mutual thing. We did this when we were younger and exploring different sexual games and fun. We started out very slowly with simple exposure games . things gradually got more aggressive. had a close group of friends who were also experimenting so we enjoyed having fun together. First level was just having same room sex with other couples. Loved seeing others enjoying sex as we were going at it, AND seeing them watch us doing it . hearing the comments about how my cock looked or how nice my wife's ass looked in the air.
We moved on to full swap and that was the first I got to see my wife have sex with my friend...He also got to see his wife riding my cock and my wife enjoyed this fun to. We both got so excited from this we couldn't wait to have sex with each other and talk about seeing each other having fun.
So to answer your question... The greatest fun and excitement for me was the mutual fun we shared! With each other and our close friends. We brought our sexual fun to a new level !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back