I.M. Fauve Gallery

heh heh.... click an' save.

...good thing I checked the folder name first or it woulda been in a work document:D

a bit tricksy as it was greatly compressed!

This afternnon I was on the internet (nearly always)...and "came" across these images! (WISH I could have cum across them!) made me quite hard at work...except there were several women too close for comfort.
In fact it got extremely uncomfortable!

and these are just captures!

attachment.php

Last edited:
a bit tricksy as it was greatly compressed!

This afternnon I was on the internet (nearly always)...and "came" across these images! (WISH I could have cum across them!) made me quite hard at work...except there were several women too close for comfort.
In fact it got extremely uncomfortable!

attachment.php

you should definitely have used your un-zip utility for these images!

triptych - striptych

you should definitely have used your un-zip utility for these images!

triptych - striptych

If I wouldn't have been arrested... I was tempted!

As it was live action everything was MORE intense.

You gotta admit they are hot! even as cropped stills!

OH I DO admit they ARE hot pics. I am particularly enjoying your description of YOUR responses to them.

So I was watching some hot woman in a too small lacey bra play with her fullsome tits while I am suppose dto be working..yet I could not tear myself away from the imagery! I was super hard AND I ha dto pee so the presure was intense plus having a small group of women nearby...I was stuck at my desk!

HERE is the result! still semi hard when I got to the bathroom!

Last edited:
So I was watching some hot woman in a too small lacey bra play with her fullsome tits while I am suppose dto be working..yet I could not tear myself away from the imagery! I was super hard AND I ha dto pee so the presure was intense plus having a small group of women nearby...I was stuck at my desk!

HERE is the result! still semi hard when I got to the bathroom!

I just love results like that...particularly love your result.

I just love results like that...particularly love your result.

I probably should have just jerked off.:rolleyes:

I think the Flomax® really is inhibiting the amount of my cum as well as my ability to cum. Luckily I have used up the 2 sample bottles the doc gave me.

I probably should have just jerked off.:rolleyes:

I think the Flomax® really is inhibiting the amount of my cum as well as my ability to cum. Luckily I have used up the 2 sample bottles the doc gave me.

Great idea! I think you should watch again tomorrow...and jerk off. and hopefully the Flomax is leaving your system. I dont like cum to be inhibited.

Back