ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colleen Thomas said:
LOL,

Cashews won't ork on that one, at gun point I MIGHT consider it, but even then, I kinda think I'd go with the dirt nap.

:)

Okay, what if I whisper naughty things in your ear???:cool:

Colleen Thomas said:
LOL,

Cashews won't ork on that one, at gun point I MIGHT consider it, but even then, I kinda think I'd go with the dirt nap.

:)

OK, I got the gun.
Abs? The microphone.

Come on sexy........drive us all crazy. Won't yu? Hmmmmm???

Mat (pleading and I do NOT do this for just anyone!)

matriarch said:
OK, I got the gun.
Abs? The microphone.

Come on sexy........drive us all crazy. Won't yu? Hmmmmm???

Mat (pleading and I do NOT do this for just anyone!)

No need Mat, I have ways of making her talk.:devil: :D

Colleen Thomas said:
How bout I do my claude raines impresonation? :D

Nope.
Unadulterated, full-fat Colly it has to be.
Nothing added.
Nothing taken away.

Mat (in hope)

Alright, I didn't want to do this, but.........Special Tomorrow is .....Roast Goose.:cool:

ABSTRUSE said:
Alright, I didn't want to do this, but.........Special Tomorrow is .....Roast Goose.:cool:

Trying to keep a straight (!) and serious face.....failing miserably.......ROFL

Oh god, Abs, that's downright evil......even from you!

I have looked into the voice thread a little but have the convienent excuse of not having a microphone.

I admit to having been interested by other's postings but what about the *ahem* mystery of it all. Wouldn't want to shatter anyones image of me and all that. As far as I remember or know, only one AH regular has ever heard my voice. Admittedly, she was complimentary about it in an unsolicited email comment later.

But how could my little tenor/baritone possibly compete with Dranoel's low Connery-esque rumble?

Belegon said:
I have looked into the voice thread a little but have the convienent excuse of not having a microphone.

I admit to having been interested by other's postings but what about the *ahem* mystery of it all. Wouldn't want to shatter anyones image of me and all that. As far as I remember or know, only one AH regular has ever heard my voice. Admittedly, she was complimentary about it in an unsolicited email comment later.

But how could my little tenor/baritone possibly compete with Dranoel's low Connery-esque rumble?

Room for all 'tenor's' here Bel. No comparison will be made.
Individuality is the key.

Mat :rose:

Colleen Thomas said:
You have heard my voice, you know exactly how I feel about it.

Yes.
And you know exactly how I feel about it.
Velvet glove.
I told you.
They would fall at your feet.

:heart:

matriarch said:
Room for all 'tenor's' here Bel. No comparison will be made.
Individuality is the key.

BTW, Mat, I loved your voice. I admit to a *thing* for strong but still "legible" accents. Same applies to DM and Lou. I remember a friend in college who could make me melt with her Georgia accent.

Maybe I'll check for a decent priced mic. I could use one for other things anyway.

Belegon said:
BTW, Mat, I loved your voice. I admit to a *thing* for strong but still "legible" accents. Same applies to DM and Lou. I remember a friend in college who could make me melt with her Georgia accent.

Maybe I'll check for a decent priced mic. I could use one for other things anyway.

Thank you Bel.

I'm not sure I actually have an accent....except for English of course. My work as a PA (personal assistant), over the last X years has made it necessary to cultivate a dialect-less telephone voice so that everyone can understand me. And now it has become as natural to me as laughing. I simply don't like it when I listen to it recorded. *shrug*. Just like everyone else.

Now I'm thinking about adding audio files to my poetry portfolio. Hmmmm.

As for the mic, mine cost me around £6,($4), and is a tiny little thing, like a miniature torpedo or large horsepill that just plugs straight in the pc, no software needed. Does me.

Looking forward to hearing you.

ABSTRUSE said:
OKay, I need a drink, just posted my voice message...LOL

(Goes over to bar, takes glass of ice water and pours it down the front of his pants)

Much better. Abs? Yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back