Nude Life Modelling

Smallchange4

Really Experienced
Has anyone ever done artists modelling. My ex wife used to do it to subsidise her income before we married and continued to do it occasionally throughout our marriage. This was less about money though and more about the fact that she was a bit of an exhibitionist. She didn't realise this until she first started doing the art modelling and found it quite titillating. She tried to talk me into doing it but I feared that it would be much more difficult to disguise the arousal part and involuntary erections were probably frowned upon unless of course it was a requirement for the artwork. I have fantasized about doing it for SPH reasons which definitely would put me on the blacklist if I couldn't control my reactions.

Totally Exposed

I completely agree that posing nude in front of several clothed people would be very exciting. Not sure if I would be able to "hide" my excitement. We have a major art university in my hometown, so I may have to do some volunteer work!

I would definitely like to do it.
Unfortunately there is nothing around me that does that.

I did this in college a few times, thought it would be sexy and it was the first time. I completely shaved in preparation and was very wet having so many eyes on my body. It was no secret I was aroused being shaved with my legs spread, my lips wide open and showing lots of pink. But I got bored after the third time and never did it again.

I did, however, I ended up giving the art teacher a private posing session he'll never forget. But that's another story, lol

I did this in college a few times, thought it would be sexy and it was the first time. I completely shaved in preparation and was very wet having so many eyes on my body. It was no secret I was aroused being shaved with my legs spread, my lips wide open and showing lots of pink. But I got bored after the third time and never did it again.

I did, however, I ended up giving the art teacher a private posing session he'll never forget. But that's another story, lol

Thats hot!

yes

As my wife has some exhibitionist tendencies and I enjoy the thought of others looking at her, I LOVE this idea. I would want to be in the back watching!

Sounds like it could be lots of fun. It very much appeals to the exhibitionist in me

I have

I did art modelling in University. Mostly it was for easy cash and to see if I could do it. It was a really nice way to become more comfortable in my body and to see how others saw it.

I never did get aroused in class. I had heard that when that happens, at least at that university, the policy was to stop the class. No one ever formally told me that, and I had heard that occasionally the male model may be asked to be erect... but that was just rumour.

One day I remember posing for a sculpture class, which was my favourite. It was 3 3 hours sessions over 3 weeks. One student was wearing a lovely short plaid skirt and smiled at me as I was spun around... that was probably the closest I came to being hard in front of the class. After that I never made eye contact.

It was worth it. I never hooked up with anyone in those classes, but I did have a girlfriend that found it very sexy that I was willing to do that.

I did art modelling in University. Mostly it was for easy cash and to see if I could do it. It was a really nice way to become more comfortable in my body and to see how others saw it.

I never did get aroused in class. I had heard that when that happens, at least at that university, the policy was to stop the class. No one ever formally told me that, and I had heard that occasionally the male model may be asked to be erect... but that was just rumour.

One day I remember posing for a sculpture class, which was my favourite. It was 3 3 hours sessions over 3 weeks. One student was wearing a lovely short plaid skirt and smiled at me as I was spun around... that was probably the closest I came to being hard in front of the class. After that I never made eye contact.

It was worth it. I never hooked up with anyone in those classes, but I did have a girlfriend that found it very sexy that I was willing to do that.

I'd heard that an erection would stop the class too, but never experienced it. However, a wet pussy it would seem, was okay. lol

I did this in college a few times, thought it would be sexy and it was the first time. I completely shaved in preparation and was very wet having so many eyes on my body. It was no secret I was aroused being shaved with my legs spread, my lips wide open and showing lots of pink.

I bet there was a lot of masturbating going on in the students' rooms after that class!

Has anyone ever done artists modelling. My ex wife used to do it to subsidise her income before we married and continued to do it occasionally throughout our marriage. This was less about money though and more about the fact that she was a bit of an exhibitionist. .....

There was quite a lively thread going on this topic a while back (6 months or so). Might be worth digging out. Lots of stories there (though I don't recall any touching on the topic of SPH).

Follow-up: Never mind, I guess. I searched myself, and I can't find it. I know I didn't dream it. . .

Last edited:
modelling

I'd heard that an erection would stop the class too, but never experienced it. However, a wet pussy it would seem, was okay. lol

No one ever told me they'd seen it happen. I had heard that they did have some problems with men getting off on the experience in front of the class. That makes sense... on the other hand I also heard that a couple was once hired to pose together. My female roommate also posed, and we discussed posing together, but nothing came of that. We were platonic friends anyway, so that might have been interesting.

I am a bit of an exhibitionist, but that wasn't really why I did it way back then. It was for the money and to get over any stage fright of being nude in front of others. So mission accomplished. I wouldn't do it now, but I have no fear of humiliation due to being naked... just wish I was 15 pounds lighter.

The first time I saw a nude model I was incredibly uncomfortable. It felt so strange that she was naked and it was totally ok that I was looking at her. Yep I'm a rube from a small town.

The first time I saw a nude model I was incredibly uncomfortable. It felt so strange that she was naked and it was totally ok that I was looking at her. Yep I'm a rube from a small town.

I'm a rube from a small town, too. But. . . I remember the first strip club I went to. To see girls so free and easy being naked, even talking to me that way, not just about "Do you want a lap dance," but just making small talk. . . I found it an incredibly liberating experience, even though I wasn't the one who was naked. Living vicariously. . .

. . . but I digress. . .

I'm a rube from a small town, too. But. . . I remember the first strip club I went to. To see girls so free and easy being naked, even talking to me that way, not just about "Do you want a lap dance," but just making small talk. . . I found it an incredibly liberating experience, even though I wasn't the one who was naked. Living vicariously. . .

. . . but I digress. . .

Yeppers I remember my two and only visits to strip clubs. The first one happened when two girls in my apartment complex wanted to go to a strip club but they did not allow unaccompanied women. They figured they were hookers and would take away from business. My roommate was told do you want a private dance? We were young and stupid and he asked what does that mean? $25 for a blowjob and $40 for half and half. We were both shocked that they were that up front about it. Two young people way over their heads. We passed.

Vera

As my wife has some exhibitionist tendencies and I enjoy the thought of others looking at her, I LOVE this idea. I would want to be in the back watching!

Anyone care to role play that?

Last edited:
modelling

. . . but I digress. . .

Yeah... that's the strange thing about being nude in front of a room of clothed people; the power dynamic.

It's actually the naked person that holds everyone's attention and therefore, in some respects, you end up being the most powerful person in the room.

Yeah... that's the strange thing about being nude in front of a room of clothed people; the power dynamic.

It's actually the naked person that holds everyone's attention and therefore, in some respects, you end up being the most powerful person in the room.

Yes, I've heard that often.

I love being nude and I'm not particularly bothered about who sees me nude. One of the things that I always fancied doing was nude modelling. It is difficult to say why I fancied doing it, but I think that it was a combination of three factors. These were my love of being nude, my exhibitionist tendencies, but probably the most intriguing factor was the thought that I would be pushing my nude experiences into a new area, namely, being nude when surrounded by total strangers who were not nudists. It was a really nice way to become more comfortable in my body and to see how others saw it.

The thought of turning up in a classroom, with a dozen or so clothed strangers, and then taking all my clothes off, would certainly be different!

That first time was nerve-wracking. There tend to be more female models than male ones, and I believe that is because men are more worried about doing it. For example - what happens if I get an erection? That would be so embarrassing. Also, the worry of having your penis compared and judged.

But that has never happened to me. And if it did happen in my classes I would be banned immediately. It means I was doing the job for the wrong reasons.

When it comes to a hen party, they’re not artists and what they are excited about is having a naked man in the room with them for an hour. But to be honest - how long do you want to look at a penis for? After giggling over me doing the standard poses, women tend to start drawing and the feedback that I get is amazing.

Being naked feels liberating. You build self-confidence as you are commanding an entire room. It's very much your room. The artists want to please you - whether they are putting the heater on to keep you warm or ensuring that you are comfortable by getting you a cushion. They even buy you tea and iced buns afterwards and everyone gives you a round of applause.

If I could find out how to do this, I would love to find an opportunity for that! Sounds fun! :)

Anyone care to role play that?

My wife never had any inhibitions about exposing her body. She told me that one time at a house party on a particularly hot summers day she just took off all of her clothes. No one else joined in but she was totally at ease being naked around about a dozen guys and gals. She said one of the guys who was admiring her pussy whilst she lounged on a chair asked her if he could see her clit. She obliged. He wanted to get hands on but that was off limits . Public nudity yes but public sex no.

My wife never had any inhibitions about exposing her body. She told me that one time at a house party on a particularly hot summers day she just took off all of her clothes. No one else joined in but she was totally at ease being naked around about a dozen guys and gals. She said one of the guys who was admiring her pussy whilst she lounged on a chair asked her if he could see her clit. She obliged. He wanted to get hands on but that was off limits . Public nudity yes but public sex no.

I would hope she would continue doing things like that. Don't you think that would be fun to see?

Back