What's the craziest thing you've done for sex?

Roadtripped with this girl’s insane family. Put in the time and it was worth it.
 
hey...

How much of a narcissist does one have to be to think anybody would believe this?
Even the people who fall for the old Nigerian prince scam don't see any credibility in that story.
Psychology is weird.

LOL you funny... especially with those hairs growing out of your ears.
That wasn't told for you to believe--, it was told in response to a question. And the only reason you found it distasteful was because it wasn't your story---, awwwww.
That was only the craziest thing I've done to get sex but not the craziest thing that has happen to me because of wanting sex. You wanna read it, you old Nigerian prince scammer you?
 
Pussy is such a magnet... I would park on another road and walk through the woods to this married woman's house. Her giant husband did shift work and his graveyard shift was perfect for me. I had to come from the woods to the back of the house and come in a window because her family lived in houses around her. Did this several times.
Going back through town one night about 3AM a cop stopped me and wanted to know why I was parked in a neighborhood that had neighborhood watch. I sniffed my finger and said I was visiting a friend. He sent me on my way.
 
I gave in to his opinion when we were having a disagreement just to end it so we could fuck already!
 
Giving a bj on the freeway as my bf drove. A trucker saw us. I wouldn't do it again, in a public setting.
 
Craziest thing... done quite a few.

Hiked 10 miles around the edge of a caldera because I was offered sex if we made it back to the cabin before dark.

Rescued a purse from a room full of insane feral cats... had scars for months.

Traveled close to 3000 miles because a friend in Alaska wanted me to fuck her while her husband watched on yahoo messenger... many years ago.
 
When I was living in Asia I had a friend that was always kinda 'semi coming on to me' - but it was awkward as it was always 3 of us together. My friend had a constant 'tag a long' that would just be there kinda moping around not saying much.

Somehow we all ended up asleep in my bed after just talking into the wee hours of the night about something or other that was completely non-romantic and non-sexual that I can't recall. It wasn't a 'cuddle' sleep, it was a 'crashed out and tired so... check out time' sleep.

I woke up at one point to discover them both asleep but the 'quiet one' was... I think just halfway out of his pants, or something. I still have no idea how the scenario ended up like that.

Well... sometimes when a free ride shows up, you go for a drive.

I was already busy doing my think before he woke up. My friend never woke through it, or decided to pretend not to wake... And none of us ever spoke about it after.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top