Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT if I could figure out the line between selfish and taking care of myself, I might be sleeping better these days.
IACT compared to many folks I know, the things I'm dealing with are a walk in the park.

I C I ♥ that A/V
IAC I'm sure there are many like us...

ICT I really needed the fucking I got today... 2 hrs naked action... About 30 min of it kissing and cuddling....

IFCT I love performing fellatio... Hearing his moans, gasps, feeling his fingers lace through my hair and grip... Til the inevitable growl... "Get on top of me". I love when he does that.

And finally

ICT I love that he makes me tell him to fuck my ass... He knows I want it but asks... "What do you want?"

ICT I am excited and nervous about tomorrow.
IACT I hope that it does happen.
IFCT I am worried it might not.

ICT yep *waves*

IACT oh, we don't.

IFCT this ^^

ICT It's sad in a way, but it makes me feel reassured that I'm not the only one who feels this way.
IACT I wish that we lived in a world where this wasn't the case.

ICT I really needed the fucking I got today... 2 hrs naked action... About 30 min of it kissing and cuddling....

IFCT I love performing fellatio... Hearing his moans, gasps, feeling his fingers lace through my hair and grip... Til the inevitable growl... "Get on top of me". I love when he does that.

And finally

ICT I love that he makes me tell him to fuck my ass... He knows I want it but asks... "What do you want?"

ICT .... OH MY!

Going through another rough patch (which partly explains why I've been on Lit so much lately). ICT I let him have anal sex again last night even though I really didn't want it that way, but I hoped it would please him and prove I still cared for him.

Damn . . . why does there have to be so much drama :( ?

I C T I never know the line between saying too much and not saying enough....
IACT I wish I was comfortable just saying what I felt...
IFCT I'm not comfortable because I've opened up in the past and had it backfire.

IFCT I'm not comfortable because I've opened up in the past and had it backfire.

ICT if I most of us knew that line, our lives would be infinitely easier.
IFCT if you figure out how to say exactly what you feel, I need you to reach me how.

ICT I don't believe there should be a line with your partner on what you discuss... I think compassion and empathy go along way.

(Please keep in mind I'm divorced and stopped compromising my feelings and needs and am in no way judging or giving advice)

ICT I am having naughty thoughts about the 21 yr old coed staying in the house this week.

IACT yoga pants are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back