fantasy: rough guy fucks indian wife

indian_cpl2013

Experienced
We tried this last night. I was gentle and sensual with her, lots of kissing and rubbing on her body. Once she got quite aroused, I blind folded her and tied her arms behind her back, basically making sure she couldnt get out of bed. I ran downstairs and slammed the main front door shut making her think i had gone.

I proceeded to put some shoes on walk up the stairs, she thought it was me. (It was) but this is where it got really fun. I pretended to be a stranger, and i baddddd one. I pulled her hair and slapped her mouth pretty hard... Started to spank her pussy too.. man handling her

I removed my cock and proceeded to fuck her mouth and throat very hard. She thought she was getting a gentle love making session. She was in for a surprise...

Just say 'Thank You'...

We tried this last night. I was gentle and sensual with her, lots of kissing and rubbing on her body. Once she got quite aroused, I blind folded her and tied her arms behind her back, basically making sure she couldnt get out of bed. I ran downstairs and slammed the main front door shut making her think i had gone.

I proceeded to put some shoes on walk up the stairs, she thought it was me. (It was) but this is where it got really fun. I pretended to be a stranger, and i baddddd one. I pulled her hair and slapped her mouth pretty hard... Started to spank her pussy too.. man handling her

I removed my cock and proceeded to fuck her mouth and throat very hard. She thought she was getting a gentle love making session. She was in for a surprise...

I do hope she was fully appreciative…?

By "we tried this last night" I would assume and hope they had had a conversation about this prior to.

This belongs in Fet since this is just stranger-danger cuckolding fantasy. Looks more like masturbatory fodder than discussion material.

If he wanted to discuss it as a way to introduce some rough play that, for whatever reason, they are reluctant to engage in otherwise . . . that might be an interesting conversation.

How bout if we just change the thread title to "what I did last night"
Last night the republican debate fucked my ears and mind really rough.
No, it wasn't consensual.
I begged and pleaded for them to stop. They wouldn't
I was abused.

Last edited:
How bout if we just change the thread title to "what I did last night"
Last night the republican debate fucked my ears and mind really rough.
No, it wasn't consensual.
I begged and pleaded for them to stop. They wouldn't
I was abused.

That's what you get for being un-American (much like the debaters themselves) and not watching the World Series! :p

Back