finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and am posting part 5 of my journal entry about a friend. I am sorry it took so long but I keep getting distracted by all the beautiful people and sexy stories here on Lit. Not to mention the playful threads that keep catching my eye and keep me damp. I feel like a lush, but, the thought of calling in sick one day just so I can spend more than ten minutes at a time browsing all the sexiness has crossed my mind!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

I gently moved my fingers across her smooth lips. I was teasing her and could feel her reaction, but it was my lips that felt alive. As she allowed soft moans to escape, I could feel myself aching and clenching – growing damper each time I touched her body. I was enjoying all the sensations I intended for her, and as her slow hip movements continued at my touch, I was also becoming more and more aroused.

I finally lowered my mouth closer and lightly kissed her lips, running my kisses up and down each side of her slit. I continued to kiss and trace her outline with my fingers and tongue – softly up and down her labia, yet careful not to dip between her silky engorged lips. I turned my attention to her upper thighs, prolonging her tease as my cheek felt her heat.

I couldn’t tell who my touches were having a greater effect upon. I kissed the tops of her thighs and then over her shaven mound, and made my way towards her chest. The skin of her bare breasts was straining between the goosebumps and the erect nipples. I had only a moment to admire them before she pulled me higher. We rolled onto our sides, kissing, arms and legs entwined, our hands continued to roam and explore each other’s curves.

She then took over and rolled me onto my back, lowering my shoulders to the bed. She kissed down my body, making her way between my legs. Her hands deliberately trailed behind her mouth – lighting my skin on fire with sensations as she caressed. She was quickly making her way to my throbbing pussy. I knew I wouldn’t last long once she got there. The anticipation I felt, the twitching, the aching, the fire burning from my inner lips, the pulsing of my clit – aching to be acknowledged. It was intoxicating! The excitement and arousal I felt were so intense I thought I may explode right then and there.

Whew, this is hot stuff :D

...and am posting part 5 of my journal entry about a friend. I am sorry it took so long but I keep getting distracted by all the beautiful people and sexy stories here on Lit.

Well worth the wait. Thank you for the peek inside your sexy world.

...and am posting part 5 of my journal entry about a friend. I am sorry it took so long but I keep getting distracted by all the beautiful people and sexy stories here on Lit. Not to mention the playful threads that keep catching my eye and keep me damp. I feel like a lush, but, the thought of calling in sick one day just so I can spend more than ten minutes at a time browsing all the sexiness has crossed my mind!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

I gently moved my fingers across her smooth lips. I was teasing her and could feel her reaction, but it was my lips that felt alive. As she allowed soft moans to escape, I could feel myself aching and clenching – growing damper each time I touched her body. I was enjoying all the sensations I intended for her, and as her slow hip movements continued at my touch, I was also becoming more and more aroused.

I finally lowered my mouth closer and lightly kissed her lips, running my kisses up and down each side of her slit. I continued to kiss and trace her outline with my fingers and tongue – softly up and down her labia, yet careful not to dip between her silky engorged lips. I turned my attention to her upper thighs, prolonging her tease as my cheek felt her heat.

I couldn’t tell who my touches were having a greater effect upon. I kissed the tops of her thighs and then over her shaven mound, and made my way towards her chest. The skin of her bare breasts was straining between the goosebumps and the erect nipples. I had only a moment to admire them before she pulled me higher. We rolled onto our sides, kissing, arms and legs entwined, our hands continued to roam and explore each other’s curves.

She then took over and rolled me onto my back, lowering my shoulders to the bed. She kissed down my body, making her way between my legs. Her hands deliberately trailed behind her mouth – lighting my skin on fire with sensations as she caressed. She was quickly making her way to my throbbing pussy. I knew I wouldn’t last long once she got there. The anticipation I felt, the twitching, the aching, the fire burning from my inner lips, the pulsing of my clit – aching to be acknowledged. It was intoxicating! The excitement and arousal I felt were so intense I thought I may explode right then and there.

I can't think of a better way to spend a saturday evening, reading this. Wait, yes I can!;)

This is a fantastic story, masterfully and erotically told! And, if I may say so, you are giving me some very...interesting ideas.... :devil:

It was intoxicating! The excitement and arousal I felt were so intense I thought I may explode right then and there.

This bobby dazzler of a tail (sic) is explosive. Every boy's fantasy, and I expect it equally excites the ladies of Lit.

Hot story made hotter, fact over fiction. Great stuff playful momma. Swoon.

I'm totally speechless over here...and absolutely throbbing thinking of what it would be like to be that close, that intimate with you. Oh how I do hope there is a part 6 to this story!!

:kiss:

Am now fully erect and then some.....THANK YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!

Wow

Lying here, naked. Hard. Imagining. You have us on the edge.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

My goodness woman; not only are you visually HOT!!!! You are a very HOT writer!!!!!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

very very sexy. Can't wait to see the climax. ;) It might be easier if you had someone else take pics for you. I wouldn't mind...

smiles

I'm totally speechless over here...and absolutely throbbing thinking of what it would be like to be that close, that intimate with you. Oh how I do hope there is a part 6 to this story!!

:kiss:

Yay for Boobies!

Who doesn't love boobies! So many shapes and sizes and beautiful nipple embellishments!

StackeyDreams and I have been admiring how much our breasts look alike and upon much closer inspection we have decided that apart from size, that yes, they are very similar.

We have completed the visual test, now the only other tests that would finalize the comparison would be the touch test. So the touch, the grope, the caress, the trace, and the random fondle test are whats left! ;) Any volunteers.... hee hee

All in the name of research of course! LOL

x

Attachments

• Double the Fun.jpg
    Double the Fun.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,156
Last edited:
Love Part 5 of your story. Very sensuous and erotic. Stories with pics are even better.

And I am glad that you and StackeyDreams are having fun comparing boobies. Yes! I volunteer to be a judge of boobies. :D

The likeness is uncanny.. but I would need to conduct a detailed physical inspection spread over many days before I declare them boobie twins ;)

Dont forget the kissing, the sucking, the biting, the nibbling tests.

Last edited:
Who doesn't love boobies! So many shapes and sizes and beautiful nipple embellishments!

StackeyDreams and I have been admiring how much our breasts look alike and upon much closer inspection we have decided that apart from size, that yes, they are very similar.

We have completed the visual test, now the only other tests that would finalize the comparison would be the touch test. So the touch, the grope, the caress, the trace, and the random fondle test are whats left! ;) Any volunteers.... hee hee

x

Grrrrrr as I stated on her thread double visions of pure beauty and I love both of you ladies nipples the best!!!

The similarities are fascinating! And remarkable! Boobies for the win! :-D

x

Sisters from a different mother, and what marvelous boobage. Prior to tactile testing, I'd strongly urge that you expand the scope of the examination. I mean, two beautiful woman are not ta ta's only, and one's mind gets spinny pondering booty, lips, and other exciting body bits. Just saying.

x

I'm thinking a blindfold test with each of you on either side of me. We can start with the touch test, work towards the taste test, then... Just smother me please!

Ooooo, look at this chickie! This is getting interesting :) lots of fun, naughty ideas making me think about more fun naughty projects we can do hhmmmmm :devil: :D

Ooooo, look at this chickie! This is getting interesting :) lots of fun, naughty ideas making me think about more fun naughty projects we can do hhmmmmm :devil: :D

Oh lord..,just what we all need. More distractions!!! You two should just start a thread together where both get the same outfits and take pix in them in similar poses and post them side by side.

I know...I'm a genius!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back