Question to the ladies about Masturbation in the car

J-Rod

I'm Wanted! Dead or Alive
I'm just curious. How many ladies find it hot when they pull up to another car, or passing by one, and the gentleman in the car that you just looked into has his cock out... stroking it slowly. And what would you do, if anything?

I'm just curious. How many ladies find it hot when they pull up to another car, or passing by one, and the gentleman in the car that you just looked into has his cock out... stroking it slowly. And what would you do, if anything?

Phone a policeman to pull him over;)

Bumping this... Don't be afraid ladies, I am really curious what the women of literotica would do. If you are afraid to put it in the thread, feel free to PM me.

Depends if he's being a total creep about it or not. Like is it obvious to everyone driving by and he's actively wanting attention ignoring the fact people may possibly have kids in the car with them or a parent? That screams mentally ill to me and I'd probably report him. If he's being discreet about it and at least makes it seem like oh shucks I didn't mean to get caught and tries to cover it until you acknowledge him then that might be a different story and it that case then it just depends on 1 is he hot and 2 how he handles the situation.

Good point... you never want to subject kids to that

I can't help it, if I am on a long boring road, I have been known to rub my self, and extreme circumstance undo my zip. I find it so arousing.

Bumping

Any other views on this... playful banter is always welcome

Bumping

Anybody else have any thoughts on this?

I am a little bit of an exhibitionist, and sometimes the thought of doing this and having a strange woman catching, watching, and possibly doing something about it gets me so hard.

I think i would be only into this if it was set up or arranged beforehand.Certainly a stranger doing it would freak me out

I think i would be only into this if it was set up or arranged beforehand.Certainly a stranger doing it would freak me out

Alright, Iā€™ll be parked and waiting at the back of the Target parking lot... Iā€™ll see you there šŸ˜‹

Sat in a parking lot last night... cock in hand stroking... no women walked by my car :(

Back