Happy 40th anniversary Roe v. Wade!

Medical is a whole different topic.......and I truly believe you know that.

I think most who want pot could care less about the medicinal benefits....they only want it to get high.

No it's not....a medication is a drug with a trademark on it so some lobbyist gets his cut when Pfizer makes a sale.

You go to the hospital for surgery, they give you heroine with a fancy corporate label on it....literally the best dope on the fucking planet. Opiate addiction is a horrible problem in our hospitals, after 6 months on them I was so dependent and violently ill on "Medication" it no bullshit nearly killed me....

You know what works and doesn't shut my liver down?? 100% naturally grown Cannabis...prescribed by a doctor to boot to keep the popo off my nuts. Every once in a while Sheriff friendly will come say hi...I show him my paperwork, and he kindly fucks off.

What is so bad about that I ask you? Why are you against that? There are hundreds of thousands of people with medical conditions that big pharma can't treat, but the earth can. Why do you support the prohibition of this?

Last edited:
Now, people can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the reason people slam you for your post is you make issues totally black and white without giving an ounce of reason of why you feel that way. WHY should cannabis be considered different from other drugs. WHY should it be illegal?

You make sweeping generalizations about things, then back it up with "Because I'm Christian! I am "moral"" Nobody takes you seriously because you CAN'T be taken seriously.

P.S. I am almost positive you completely missed the point of my last post, because what you posted in reply had absolutely nothing to do with it.

No it's not....a medication is a drug with a trademark on it so some lobbyist gets his cut when Pfizer makes a sale.

You go to the hospital for surgery, they give you heroine with a fancy corporate label on it....literally the best dope on the fucking planet. Opiate addiction is a horrible problem in our hospitals, after 6 months on them I was so dependent and violently ill on "Medication" it no bullshit nearly killed me....

You know what works and doesn't shut my liver down?? 100% naturally grown Cannabis...prescribed by a doctor to boot to keep the popo off my nuts. Every once in a while Sheriff friendly will come say hi...I show him my paperwork, and he kindly fucks off.

What is so bad about that I ask you? Why are you against that? There are hundreds of thousands of people with medical conditions that big pharma can't treat, but the earth can. Why do you support the prohibition of this?

I am truly sorry you have been through what you have. I am glad you have found something that helps you...I really am! Your doctor knows you need this, therefore, you should have it.

I support the prohibition of recreational use of it....not medicinal. Self prescribed does not always mean that person actually needs it. Sometimes needs and wants are misconstrued.

I am truly sorry you have been through what you have. I am glad you have found something that helps you...I really am! Your doctor knows you need this, therefore, you should have it.

I support the prohibition of recreational use of it....not medicinal. Self prescribed does not always mean that person actually needs it. Sometimes needs and wants are misconstrued.

Which goes back to the whole drinking vs weed argument. I'm sorry your too stupid to back your own arguments but you really should take the time out to be consistent. Or if that's impossible find a justifying reason for why you have so little integrity.

So disallow want's and recreation simply because people shouldn't be allowd to sit back for some laughs and tasty treats for a night cap? No fun for yoU!!

Seriously there is not one single case of Cannabis killing a single person in recorded medical history. Booze? 80 fucking thousand a year from overdose....but that's totally ok and moral and accepted by people with giant sticks in their ass.

What possible reason could you have for banning recreational use of something that poses a public threat less than that of peanuts (which kill far more people each year) and is a naturally occurring plant in nearly every part of the world and has been used by mankind for 200,000+ years and only illegal for less than a century.

I'll tell you why...the left is protecting big pharma, and the right wing is protecting their private prison industry. Marijuana prohibition, working hard to make america the #1 police/prison state since 1937.

Which goes back to the whole drinking vs weed argument. I'm sorry your too stupid to back your own arguments but you really should take the time out to be consistent. Or if that's impossible find a justifying reason for why you have so little integrity.

Pretty much.

Last edited:
So disallow want's and recreation simply because people shouldn't be allowd to sit back for some laughs and tasty treats for a night cap? No fun for yoU!!

Seriously there is not one single case of Cannabis killing a single person in recorded medical history. Booze? 80 fucking thousand a year from overdose....but that's totally ok and moral and accepted by people with giant sticks in their ass.

What possible reason could you have for banning recreational use of something that poses a public threat less than that of peanuts (which kill far more people each year) and is a naturally occurring plant in nearly every part of the world and has been used by mankind for 200,000+ years and only illegal for less than a century.

I'll tell you why...the left is protecting big pharma, and the right wing is protecting their private prison industry. Marijuana prohibition, working hard to make america the #1 police/prison state since 1937.

Pretty much.

So there has never been anyone who was high and injured themselves or someone else in any way....right?

So there has never been anyone who was high and injured themselves or someone else in any way....right?

Well sure. But there have been people who are perfectly sober who've done the same thing.

Nice to see you still posting. I knew you liked it. :)

It's a bit like pressing the elevator button over and over...no matter how many times you post with your dead-wrong opinions (to which you are entitled), they will continue to be wrong.

Tits.

I'm sure there have....in fact the CDC reported 63 mj related deaths in 2010 (I know it's old but I doubt it jumped to 1/2 million this year)....compared to the 1/2 million alcohol related deaths.

But weed itself has never ever killed anyone.

If you blaze and chiefed 20lbs of the shit, totally hot boxed and smoked your entire house out you would suffocate long before you OD'ed.

happy-woman-sleeping-pillow.jpg

^^ this is a pot Overdose....happens all day every day across america and no one is the wiser after a 14 hr nap.

sleepingOff.jpg

^^Alcohol overdose....happens every day, kills 80,000+ Americans every year.

So I ask again, what reason have you for your support of MJ prohibition? Other than you love to restrict american freedom in the name of big pharma profit margins?? (which wouldn't shock me at all from a Romney supporter).

Last edited:
I'm sure there have....in fact the CDC reported 63 mj related deaths in 2010 (I know it's old but I doubt it jumped to 1/2 million this year)....compared to the 1/2 million alcohol related deaths.

But weed itself has never ever killed anyone.

If you blaze and chiefed 20lbs of the shit, totally hot boxed and smoked your entire house out you would suffocate long before you OD'ed.

happy-woman-sleeping-pillow.jpg

^^ this is a pot Overdose....happens all day every day across america and no one is the wiser after a 14 hr nap.

sleepingOff.jpg

^^Alcohol overdose....happens every day, kills 80,000+ Americans every year.

So I ask again, what reason have you for your support of MJ prohibition? Other than you love to restrict american freedom in the name of big pharma profit margins?? (which wouldn't shock me at all from a Romney supporter).

You might be surprised at how much dislike I have for the pharmacy industry.

The only issue I have with pot is that, as of right now, it is illegal. I have no desire to change it as it does alter the mind and I think that can be dangerous.

I, also have no use for alcohol. It alters the mind as well. But, for whatever reason, it is legal (up to a point, I suppose).

I am probably not the best to answer the question, to be honest. I have never drank, never done drugs, etc. I have lived my life just fine without it, so I could honestly care less if all of it was gone.

So, to answer the best I can...right now it is illegal, and I am fine with that. (But, obviously, state are making it legal, so it makes no difference at all what I think about it).

The only issue I have with pot is that, as of right now, it is illegal. I have no desire to change it as it does alter the mind and I think that can be dangerous.
Lot's of things 'alter the mind'. Caffeine can 'alter the mind'. A diet to high or low in protein can 'alter the mind'. Learning to think for one's self can 'alter the mind'.

Life is risky, even dangerous. And it always ends.

Always.

The point is that people can, do, and will, continue to make their own decisions. If one cannot trust people to run their own lives then there is no point in living in a 'free' society.

Back