Sex While High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it. Did it a lot in college because it was cheaper than paying hehe... but now it's just good fun. Kind of a must when I do group stuff.
 
I find that my mind wanders when I'm buzzed, not a situation conducive to concentrated fucking. And once when I was much younger I broke out into uncontrollable laughter in the middle of a buzzed fuck. Needless to say that didn't end well...
 
Drugs are bad mmmkay. Been many years since I have been stoned but the only chance of anything like that is if there was food involved to stave off the munchies.
 
Husband and I aren't "potheads" per se but one of our enjoyments is sex after "smoking". Some of the most instense orgasms I have is after partaking of cannibis. Anyone else love sex while high?
I party a lot, so I've had sex a lot while high. Sex combined with pot can be very dreamy and sensual. On ecstasy or coke it can be very aggressive and wild as well as sensual. I've snorted lines off of hard dicks before.
 
my husband and i (and sometimes others) will smoke a bowl first. just a nice, slow session. In fact a great orgasm from oral has been known to put me right out lol
 
A little "smoke" did tend to loosen me up and do things I normally only wished I had the nerve to do as I remember...:devil:
 
Opiate-based sex

This must've why I'm always horny...I smoke daily
But give me a shot of Jack and you can for sure take advantage of me ;)
I don't do the hard stuff any more but opiate based sex is pretty damn good

Wonderful indeed. :)
 
My ex and I used to smoke and have sex a lot. we would spend the weekend locked in a room and just have sex and smoke and order in the most delicious food. it was just pure heaven. and smoking made her so horny always, and seeing her horny always got me horny. Sigh, the one that got away.
 
Given that I smoke pot most of the time its a bit of a moot point. As for ecstasy, well the clue is in the name
 
White Punk On Dope

Dope will get you through times of no money better than money getting you times of no dope
 
I'm pretty "happy" right now. YES. Someone already said "HELL YES". Couldn't agree more !
 
I'm pretty "happy" right now. YES. Someone already said "HELL YES". Couldn't agree more !
Gotta love the benefits of legalization....i have tried jujubes from your state all the way up here......concur with Hell yes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top