Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Lovely

That was a fabulous short story,Jill! Thinking of the possibilities makes for a warm morning...
 
thats for saying that

I'm am seeing the typo's I missed and kicking myself. I should be kicking a soccer ball but with the rain I'm not sure we are going to get to play today.
 
I know the feeling. It was supposed to be sunny today but there are t -storms everywhere. Guess I'll be spending time inside on Lit today.
 
We got lucky and got ou first game in

Now we kill an hour. Thank all of your for the kind messages..
 
Oh, this is me.... !

I'd love to invite another female into our bed... but I'm not one for the sharing of my husband, she'd just be for me ;)
 
Girl time

I'm so missing a lady's tongue on my clit... It's been a few years, very sad. And the soft skin. Soft lips. Gentle but aggressive hands. Not sure how to find that again!
 
I'm so missing a lady's tongue on my clit... It's been a few years, very sad. And the soft skin. Soft lips. Gentle but aggressive hands. Not sure how to find that again!

and I am missing a ladys soft and gentle lips on my breasts...suckling me hungrily like a baby...
 
Love holding

... holding a lover as we talk about her desires, fantasies and experiences with other girls. And seeing/feeling how turned on that makes her.

G
 
Just

The feeling of soft hands stroking my skin, I much prefer the softer gentle touch of my girlfriends
 
Back
Top