Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It produces a sinking feeling in the stomach when someone you've been friends with since you were five years old can't be bothered to respond to a post on their Facebook wall six months ago or a private message three months ago saying you'd like to get together, and declines an invitation without a word today. Feeling more than a bit rejected. :(

*hugs* :rose:

It produces a sinking feeling in the stomach when someone you've been friends with since you were five years old can't be bothered to respond to a post on their Facebook wall six months ago or a private message three months ago saying you'd like to get together, and declines an invitation without a word today. Feeling more than a bit rejected. :(

Late *hugs* :rose:

I think I'll go out and mow the front yard before it gets dark.

Fuck the back yard!

Editing to say that I did the whole yard.

I gotta fiind something else to fuck now.:rolleyes: Hopefully, he's cute and I can remember his last name.

Last edited:

Sorry to hear this. Hugs. :rose:

So I'm looking across the bar at a woman that may or may not be looking back, while a woman that I have a crush on is standing behind her (working). Yeah, I'm not good dealing with one thing like that at a time, let alone two in the same line of sight...

Next month I will have been posting on Literotica for ten years.

I lurked for about six months before becoming oggbashan, an ancient nickname I hadn't been called since 1957.

Even my alts are getting older.

I was looking on eBay for a friend's request for a small, non-kitsch, statuette of the Virgin Mary.

In Collectibles, Christianity I entered 'virgin' in the search field. In the first page there was a statuette of Emma, Lady Hamilton.

How did that get there?

I had an email yesterday announcing that one of my relations had died suddenly.

She was years younger than me.

I feel old.

I finally asked out the MILF at the restaurant that I get lunch at sometimes (my Penny is at a different place). Sort of. We were talking about being single, and said that she learned her lesson about dating coworkers. So I asked how she felt about dating customers, and she backed away smiling and flustered, going back to waitressing, and I had to leave as well, waving to her as I exited and got a wave back. I made a more formal request to date over Facebook, but it was just minutes ago and she is working late tonight, so we shall see her response later I suppose.

I finally asked out the MILF at the restaurant that I get lunch at sometimes (my Penny is at a different place). Sort of. We were talking about being single, and said that she learned her lesson about dating coworkers. So I asked how she felt about dating customers, and she backed away smiling and flustered, going back to waitressing, and I had to leave as well, waving to her as I exited and got a wave back. I made a more formal request to date over Facebook, but it was just minutes ago and she is working late tonight, so we shall see her response later I suppose.

Tell her you've got a big tip waiting for her.

I was looking on eBay for a friend's request for a small, non-kitsch, statuette of the Virgin Mary.

In Collectibles, Christianity I entered 'virgin' in the search field. In the first page there was a statuette of Emma, Lady Hamilton.

How did that get there?

ogg, what a hoot !

Someone— obviously— doesn't know their history.

Wow. Just wow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back